Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,142 members, 7,867,318 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor (117748 Views)

Tennis Betting Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Price Of Standard Tennis Table And Snooker Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
dis cul dey provoke
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think we need to call the MOD to come ban this guy. His oda moniker was banned and he's using anoda moniker. Time to check where the moderator is.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Adding: Ursula Radwanska*women**
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2015
chimajii:
I think we need to call the MOD to come ban this guy. His oda moniker was banned and he's using anoda moniker. Time to check where the moderator is.
just looking at u with your childish attitude, grow up and be wise stop disturbing puskin grin
chimajii:
just looking at u with your childish attitude, grow up and be wise stop disturbing puskin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 1:22am On Sep 01, 2015
chimajii:
USOPEN women:
Svitolina x pliskova
M. Doi
Dellacqua
H.watson
Gavrilova x falconi
Pavlychenkova[glitter is a Nut/headcase]
U/Ds for women
Cibulkova[can stay intense tru out a match]
M. Lucic baroni[dnt knw how kiki wit contend wit her power]
Van Uytvanck[was. Fav before nor a U/D..hmm] Riske[bouchard been intolerably off]
Allertova +games[navarro has been so so. Then again this is womens tennis anthing is possible] 4 won out of 11games, not so bad, i will manage it like that
S/N: +games is on d cards for the U/Ds as well
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 1:24am On Sep 01, 2015
embarassed4 won out of 11games, not so bad, i will manage it like that
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by rhazur(m): 4:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Chima
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Morning
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2015
USOPEN women:
M. Doi@1.57..WON
Baroni..+3.5games@1.45..WON
Pavlychenkova@1.66..WON
Cibulkova@3.50..WON
Cibulkova..+2.5games@1.90..WON
Allertova@3.20..WON
Allertova+2.5games@1.90..WON

LOST:5
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2015
rhazur:
Chima

Oga mi grin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2015
@beautyfunke is still the same person as @successimapctld, this is the same person who said I scammed him, cooked up lies, no proof and @puskin and nothing was done. Here he is with a female moniker/name disturbing everyone.defaming someone on a public forum with no proof to substantiate such is not good, even tho everyone knows it's a false claim. and going around the ban, isn't that an offence? The best I could always do is bring issues to ur notice, cause I wouldn't want to take the route of E-war. I wonder why people would come online to act a fool. Just SAD.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
chimajii:
@beautyfunke is still the same person as @successimapctld, this is the same person who said I scammed him, cooked up lies, no proof and @puskin and nothing was done. Here he is with a female moniker/name disturbing everyone.defaming someone on a public forum with no proof to substantiate such is not good, even tho everyone knows it's a false claim. and going around the ban, isn't that an offence? The best I could always do is bring issues to ur notice, cause I wouldn't want to take the route of E-war. I wonder why people would come online to act a fool. Just SAD.
chimajii are u a child, puskin is a wonderful moderator, he has a lot to do with his time, stop all dis childish attitude and drop game for me i need money
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
chimajii:
chimajii are u a child, puskin is a wonderful moderator, he has a lot to do with his time, stop all dis childish attitude and drop game for me i need money ;-
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Smh
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Calebsky(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Calebsky:

US OPEN

Who am i to drop some tennis tips here when the Tennis Doctor is around? Permit me to share my thoughts for today... cool

Ernests Gulbis - Aljaz Bedene Over 38,5 games @ 1.75
Philipp Kohlschreiber - Alexander Zverev Over 38,5 games @ 1.65
Kevin Anderson - Andrey Rublev Over 35,5 games @ 1.65
Benjamin Becker - Denis Istomin Over 34,5 games @ 1.75
Stanislas Wawrinka - Albert Ramos Over 30,5 games @ 1.75
Tsvetana Pironkova - Mona Barthel Over 21,5 games @ 1.80
Jelena Ostapenko - Annika Beck Over 21,5 games @ 1.85
Jamie Loeb - Caroline Wozniacki under 17,5 games @ 1.70
Aleksandra Krunic - Danka Kovinic Over 21,5 games @ 1.95
Sara Errani - Mayo Hibi Over 18,5 games @ 1.75
Rodina, Evgeniya - Tereza Mrdeza Over 21,5 games @ 1.85

Odds: 521.458

Singles Adviced. However, you may play the acca and do some combo of your choice. GL!
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by beautyfunke(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Calebsky post=37565748][/quote] good game
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
@Chimajii u nor dey house ni?

@Elmisti pfp na punt for pride iv on NL
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Physika:
@Chimajii u nor dey house ni?

@Elmisti pfp na punt for pride iv on NL

Oh, didnt knw its dis thread dat u brought me.....I neva resume punting oooo....and I no dey do dat thing....my punting break go end Next week BGG....and b lyk say dat stup*d guy don piss chimajii oFf...wetin dey shele for the pfp tin
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
elmisti:

Oh, didnt knw its dis thread dat u brought me.....I neva resume punting oooo....and I no dey do dat thing....my punting break go end Next week BGG....and b lyk say dat stup*d guy don piss chimajii oFf...wetin dey shele for the pfp tin

Nawa u sef.. Ordinary pfp u nor fit decode

Btw, mesef neva resume.. I jux dey observ as d fin dey go.
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Physika:

Nawa u sef.. Ordinary pfp u nor fit decode

Btw, mesef neva resume.. I jux dey observ as d fin dey go.

Kikiki....na my evolution from PCm to CM dey ma head now...and once my mind no dey smtn....I dey eraze am 100% ni....
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
elmisti:

Kikiki....na my evolution from PCm to CM dey ma head now...and once my mind no dey smtn....I dey eraze am 100% ni....

Kpele.. whic kine brain u get undecided

Anyways join me as we obsev d competition togeda cheesy
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by elmisti(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Physika:

Kpele.. whic kine brain u get undecided
Anyways join me as we obsev d competition togeda cheesy
Shey for min thread?
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Physika(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by lionphil(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
chimajii:
Morning

Why u dey listen/read that rubbish, people here depend on u and u are here letting them down...common be a man and ignore the post.

1 Like

Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 05, 2015
lionphil:

Why u dey listen/read that rubbish, people here depend on u and u are here letting them down...common be a man and ignore the post.
chimajii am back, u need anti -varus
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2015
WON: 1 @1.30
LOST:2
Re: Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor by chimajii: 4:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Lwkm...Ugur A, up a set and a break...goes crazy and loses it completely. I see grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (87) (Reply)

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List / Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.