Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1865372 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
coolest01: me too oh
Haha bro... I wan reach bank first.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bholutife18(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Smileprecy: VALUE BET OF THE DAY
>>> Norway Tipiligaen <<<
Match:Sarpsborg - Aalesund
Pick: Both Team to Score (NO)
Odds: 2.00
Time: 18:00

My service provider don make me miss nairaland bt glad to b bck
More greens to us and fck dem haters
ANOTHER VALUE BET OF THE DAY
--CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATION--
FK SUTJESKA NIKSIC - FC SHERIFF TIRASPOL
HT/FT
X/2
odd: 4+
time: 16:30
na green apple o
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
francesclxg:
Haha bro... I wan reach bank first.
just try to send some strategies to me please. ebby4real08@yahoo.com or 08035326110 Abeg.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
EXTREME WASTing OF PAGEs
No Single picks
SMH......

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Smileprecy: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
screenagerjoe: I bet for sarpsborg to win. What do u tink?

it is a good bet but also consider u2.5
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nzecorneboy: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dopefiend:

Lol u clearly dont understand lay betting. In the screenshot u posted above, u need to have a total of 159,000k before u can place that bet and if the bet wins, u win only N300 but if you lose, na approx 159k you lose be that. Simply put, the amount you stake x the lay odd -1 is your liability i.e. money you will lose if the event dosent go in ur favor. E.g you stake 5000 on a lay odd of 6. The calculation would be 5000 x 6-1 i.e. 5000 x 5 = 25000k. The 25k is ur liability (money you lose if the event doesnt go in ur favor) while the 5k is you profit should the event favor you.
so from what u ar sayin, the smaller the odd d beta 4 lay bet?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Smileprecy: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bholutife18:
ANOTHER VALUE BET OF THE DAY
--CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATION--
FK SUTJESKA NIKSIC - FC SHERIFF TIRASPOL
HT/FT
X/2
odd: 4+
time: 16:30
na green apple o

i'll rather go for 2ndHSH on this one bt prays it turns out green though
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PunterTim(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Frankben,sent a mail...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
monsuru560: EXTREME WASTing OF PAGEs
No Single picks
SMH......
lol
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nzecorneboy: so from what u ar sayin, the smaller the odd d beta 4 lay bet?
yes
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Dopefiend(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nzecorneboy: so from what u ar sayin, the smaller the odd d beta 4 lay bet?

Boom! Yea
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nzecorneboy: 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
francesclxg:
Yeah... U are rite. The reason this is so is that a low lay odd means that u have a high chance of losing, so ur liability is low becos of that. The opposite is true for high laying odd.
The good thing about exchange betting is that sometimes u have the opportunity of winning big time. For example, picture this: Team A is beating Team B 2-0 as of half time. Because team A are leading with such scoreline, their lay odd will be really small say 1.02. U can lay team A with #10000 saying that they are not going to win. Ur liability in this case is #200 but ur potential profit is 10k. If at the end of the match team A ends up drawing or lost, u win 10k using just #200.
One thing with bet.fair is that if u make sure bet, and luckily team B scores 2 quick goals in the 2nd half,d half making it 2-2, u are already in profit and u can cash out like 70percent of ur potential profit such that even if team A ends up winning at fulltime, it is no longer ur business as u have already cashed out the bet. There was a time I won 100k playing with a lay odd of 1.01. That game was last season match of liverpool vs crystal palace. Liverpool were leading 3-0 at one time so I layed liverpool not to win with 100k. My liability was #1000. Luck was on my side that day, I won a 100k.
@bolded 'not to win' or 'to win'? Do bookies offer that market? 2ndly do u think laying d fav to win i mean with an accumulator isn't good cos u still win wat u stake if u win and evn loose higher cos d odd is more higher? Jxt asking
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
praemaise:
Your Stake is Your Profit
Your Liability is What you want to stake. Hope this helps.

*abeg which font u dey use for your phone?*
STRAIGHT AND DIRECT. *THUMBS UP

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Laying is for frustrated punters - punters who want the easy way out. I have layed before. I won, won, won, won and won until one day when lightning struck. That day I lost nearly everything in my acct. I layed 4 draws but all of them drew.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abimloaded(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
monsuru560: EXTREME WASTing OF PAGEs
No Single picks
SMH......

Guy I tire... see as they use laying spoil this thread... just wasting pages without picks.

laying laying wahala as if they are LAYER FOWLS .

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bholutife18: Its been a long time punters. What is going on here. Frankben wadup?
i'm good... Welcome to the green land
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
PunterTim: @Frankben,sent a mail...
replied
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abimloaded(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosag: Laying is for frustrated punters - punters who want the easy way out. I have layed before. I won, won, won, won and won until one day when lightning struck. That day I lost nearly everything in my acct. I layed 4 draws but all of them drew.

tell the layers o abi na cockerel dem call themselves
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Arcard(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
guys I Just Dy use Fmh manager Dy learn prediction for dis season
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olutola88(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
There is no how you will see my betslip of the day without laughing. 46 naira to win almost 300K and 33 naira to win about 200K. *lol*. I will try and post it so that people that play singles can take a cue 4rm the slips
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT PICKS PICKS PICKS, LEARNING SOMETIMES ALSO HELP. IF BACKING FAILED YOU Y NT LAY!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 4:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nzecorneboy: @bolded 'not to win' or 'to win'? Do bookies offer that market? 2ndly do u think laying d fav to win i mean with an accumulator isn't good cos u still win wat u stake if u win and evn loose higher cos d odd is more higher? Jxt asking
In the match in question, I layed liverpool at a lay odd of 1.01. What this means is that I win the bet if liverpool fails to win i.e if liverpool draws or loses. Since the game eventually ended with the scoreline 3-3, I won the bet.
I think u guys sud stop using the expression 'laying the favorite to win', u end up confusing urselves. U say u lay the favorites meaning u are saying the favorites won't win. An accumulated laying of 7-8 favorites is a good strategy because all u really need to win the bet is ONE favorite that fails to win.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
tosag: Laying is for frustrated punters - punters who want the easy way out. I have layed before. I won, won, won, won and won until one day when lightning struck. That day I lost nearly everything in my acct. I layed 4 draws but all of them drew.
Woow... U really were fvcked. U layed 4 draws and all drew... I jux can't stop laughing
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I dnt knw if am the only 1 dt experience dis sh#t on Bet365 wen i withdraw dis days it takes three working days to delvr, last time i placed a withdrawal thursday nyt i got it d next thurday sametyn upper week, dis tym again a withdrawal done on last week thursday early in d mrg just came in nw the 3rd working day. pls does any1 experience dis too?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well ask urself how much u have made from backing?? U still be learner, and that is me putting it mildly...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
I want to Lay Egg,....what will be my liabillity if i stake $50
also which bookies can i use to lay egg?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
francesclxg:
Well ask urself how much u have made from backing?? U still be learner, and that is me putting it mildly...
Nobody is a guru in punting. We learn evryday. To be honest, I have made some money, not much though. Of recent I just developed a strategy which is very sure of raking in good money. Meanwhile, apologies for saying laying is for frustrated punters. I was just expressing my hatred for it.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olsojay(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
francesclxg:
what of if I lay 109 odd
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
monsuru560: I want to Lay Egg,....what will be my liabillity if i stake $50
also which bookies can i use to lay egg?
depens on the odd. If the odd is 1.5, ur liability is $25 becos that would have been ur profit if u had backed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.