Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1834206 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sirchris4u(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2014
merrybet look into this bet and credit my acct since yesterday
bet slip number
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by feco1love: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2014
feco1love: Cucuta deportivo - Union magdalene -- both teams score
Melgar - inti gas - btts
odd:2+
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! WOOOOOOOON!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
guys i wan fund ma nairastake account nd i wan do lay accumulating what iif one team go cut am by winning whats my fate<<<<<
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: What some pple fail to understand is that everybody can nt make it in dis game. .

Laying is nt that easy, the best thing to lay is "correct score" or you "lay draw" on handball.

guy if lay and one cut wetin go happen??
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by hustla(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: What some pple fail to understand is that everybody can nt make it in dis game. .

Laying is nt that easy, the best thing to lay is "correct score" or you "lay draw" on handball.

U always say this
undecided

U can lay correct score in football too
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by hustla(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: guys i wan fund ma nairastake account nd i wan do lay accumulating what iif one team go cut am by winning whats my fate<<<<<

coask
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by rabonni(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: guys i wan fund ma nairastake account nd i wan do lay accumulating what iif one team go cut am by winning whats my fate<<<<<
if you do lay accumulator u let's say three games , you only need one of ur games to win it......meaning if u loose two and win one its fine
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
oya na testin be this i don lay with #300..Na Accumulator oh..lets see how it goes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by mcaffinity: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2014
PLEASE I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS BETFAIR. CAN NIGERIANS USE IT?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2014
my first bet for nairastake above via screenshots abeg i click to stake 300naira them go tell me to use my bonus or what nairastake users should help me pls i wan stake now if i click summit en no go gree

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by praemaise(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: my first bet for nairastake above via screenshots abeg i click to stake 300naira them go tell me to use my bonus or what nairastake users should help me pls i wan stake now if i click summit en no go gree
Your Stake is Your Profit
Your Liability is What you want to stake. Hope this helps.

*abeg which font u dey use for your phone?*
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iamskiigii(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2014
francesclxg:
10k is just the expected profit( the profit u get if u win). The #1900 is withdrawn immediately from ur acc, and if the win the #1900 is returned plus the #10000 u win. I wonder y ppl find it difficult to understand this simple concept.
Bro u confusing someone. At odd of 1.19 as you stated, #11900 will be removed instantly when you stake and #10000 plus the removed amount will be given back when successful. You really made me use calculator to confirm since last night. There is a dude here I follow who uses nairastake also.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iamskiigii(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2014
coolest01: I thought nairastake's laying is like this.. If the lay odd of an event is 2.25, and u stake #1000 and the event layed happens, u tend to lose 2.25 X #1000 making ur liability, #2250.. Correct me of I'm wrong
u r right bro! Where art badosqi?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2014
praemaise:
Your Stake is Your Profit
Your Liability is What you want to stake. Hope this helps.

*abeg which font u dey use for your phone?*
this nairastake must be a joke whats this suppose 2 mean ok i just de do testin i fund 500 i get bonus ma account be like 740 and i wan play odd of nine so i no fit play na wetin e mean?*me no sabi the font name oh*

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2014

U are rite. Though the thing there is that if u stick to laying any event, just make sure u don't waver... Like today u lay favorite, tomorrow u lay non-favorite, the 3rd day u lay draw... Nah, just stick to one. If u want to lay draw, just lay draw thruout and ensure u liability for each bet is the same thruout, so that u don't have a case where u lose more and all that... So if u take #1000 as ur liability limit, u know that anytime u lose, u lose just #1000; and not a case u lose #2000 today, #3000 2mao and so on.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by praemaise(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: this nairastake must be a joke whats this suppose 2 mean ok i just de do testin i fund 500 i get bonus ma account be like 740 and i wan play odd of nine so i no fit play na wetin e mean?*me no sabi the font name oh*
Nairastake has RULES for using its bonus...
Just remember that WHATEVER is your "Lay Stake" is what you intend to Profit. Nairastake will tell you HOW MUCH you intend to risk to get that. Hope this helps.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 10:49am On Jul 22, 2014
iamskiigii: Bro u confusing someone. At odd of 1.19 as you stated, #11900 will be removed instantly when you stake and #10000 plus the removed amount will be given back when successful. You really made me use calculator to confirm since last night. There is a dude here I follow who uses nairastake also.
Well u get this all wrong... Use the formular I gave in the earlier post to calculated ur liability. For the benefit of those that missed it, we work like this:
Assuming x is the lay odd of a particular event, and the amount u staked #y, ur liability is
(x-1)*y
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2014
praemaise:
Nairastake has RULES for using its bonus...
Just remember that WHATEVER is your "Lay Stake" is what you intend to Profit. Nairastake will tell you HOW MUCH you intend to risk to get that. Hope this helps.
oya for example how i wan use ma 500naiara stake win na Gobe be this coz me no even grab this stufff e de very different from others wey me de like nairabet or bet365 nawa o tell wetin i go do coz i fit cari vex free that shit d tin don vex me i swear
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: this nairastake must be a joke whats this suppose 2 mean ok i just de do testin i fund 500 i get bonus ma account be like 740 and i wan play odd of nine so i no fit play na wetin e mean?*me no sabi the font name oh*
A lay odd of 9 means that the team are pure underdogs. U will notice that for such a team to have a lay odd of 9, it means it has a back odd of 8. What this means is that for a team that has such long odd, they have a low chance of winning; so that odd has a high chance of happening. Just like it is difficult for a team with a back odd of say 8 to win the match, it is easy for a lay odd of 9 to happen(although there are exceptions as we have seen cases in which teams of back odd of even 42 wins; these are the rare cases). The high lay odd means the event is likely to happened in ur favour so u have higher liability because of that.
In the example u gave of a team having a lay odd of 9, with just #500 in ur betting account u can staked #50 on that event, ur liability will be #400 and ur potential profit is the amount u staked which is #50.
U guys sud search google to know more abt laying. I really don't like writing 'epistles'.. *chuckles*
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 11:11am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: oya for example how i wan use ma 500naiara stake win na Gobe be this coz me no even grab this stufff e de very different from others wey me de like nairabet or bet365 nawa o tell wetin i go do coz i fit cari vex free that shit d tin don vex me i swear
Guy, stop being so ignorant and so a little reading on the topic. Naira.bet and bet.365 does not have the lay market coz they aint an exchange site. I think u don't even understand wot laying means. So my advice is for u to first grab a knowledge of what laying is. I can't imagine that u cud be so ****** as to dabble into wot u don't understand. I have little patience for *****.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aumeehn: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2014
guys i tink i ve an idea on this exchange betting stuff......y not accumulate five soccer games and lay on draw...u see out of this five 2 or 3 ov d games ill nt end in draw...u see the chance of winning is almost 100%.........or wad do you tink oga francesclxg
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
francesclxg:
A lay odd of 9 means that the team are pure underdogs. U will notice that for such a team to have a lay odd of 9, it means it has a back odd of 8. What this means is that for a team that has such long odd, they have a low chance of winning; so that odd has a high chance of happening. Just like it is difficult for a team with a back odd of say 8 to win the match, it is easy for a lay odd of 9 to happen(although there are exceptions as we have seen cases in which teams of back odd of even 42 wins; these are the rare cases). The high lay odd means the event is likely to happened in ur favour so u have higher liability because of that.
In the example u gave of a team having a lay odd of 9, with just #500 in ur betting account u can staked #50 on that event, ur liability will be #400 and ur potential profit is the amount u staked which is #50.
U guys sud search google to know more abt laying. I really don't like writing 'epistles'.. *chuckles*
this shows that using nairastake na rubbish i don do mistake u r trying to say that having 500 naira and wantin to lay na only 50 i fit stake how much i wan win kwanu na rubbish infact its ma fault 4 fundin this shiiiit after u go stil talk say nairastake make y them no fit lay 500 naira mutiply odd and nt nonsense explanation infact make them kari the 500 .nairastake is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt mttchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sirchris4u(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2014
so merrybet don't have any customers care here any more or what update my bet slip nah
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2014
francesclxg:
Guy, stop being so ignorant and so a little reading on the topic. Naira.bet and bet.365 does not have the lay market coz they aint an exchange site. I think u don't even understand wot laying means. So my advice is for u to first grab a knowledge of what laying is. I can't imagine that u cud be so ****** as to dabble into wot u don't understand. I have little patience for *****.
i de vex and no make vex and who told i dont know what laying is Abeg park well o na u wey no get sense to understand my write up
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: this shows that using nairastake na rubbish i don do mistake u r trying to say that having 500 naira and wantin to lay na only 50 i fit stake how much i wan win kwanu na rubbish infact its ma fault 4 fundin this shiiiit after u go stil talk say nairastake make y them no fit lay 500 naira mutiply odd and nt nonsense explanation infact make them kari the 500 .nairastake is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt mttchewwwwww
calm down
you know. maybe. nah DAT 500 go bring you like 50k today
try Google a to understand more
Google go explain wela
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: my first bet for nairastake above via screenshots abeg i click to stake 300naira them go tell me to use my bonus or what nairastake users should help me pls i wan stake now if i click summit en no go gree
From ur screenshot, the #158366.35 is the amount that wud have been deducted from ur bet account assuming u have up to that to win a profit of #300. U must be high to think that the #158366.35 nah ur potential profit. Multiple laying is the exact opposite of multiple backing. Just like the case a backer using #300 to win #158366.35, a layer uses his own #158366.35 to win #300. I hope u understand dude
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Dopefiend(m): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: this shows that using nairastake na rubbish i don do mistake u r trying to say that having 500 naira and wantin to lay na only 50 i fit stake how much i wan win kwanu na rubbish infact its ma fault 4 fundin this shiiiit after u go stil talk say nairastake make y them no fit lay 500 naira mutiply odd and nt nonsense explanation infact make them kari the 500 .nairastake is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt mttchewwwwww

Lol u clearly dont understand lay betting. In the screenshot u posted above, u need to have a total of 159,000k before u can place that bet and if the bet wins, u win only N300 but if you lose, na approx 159k you lose be that. Simply put, the amount you stake x the lay odd -1 is your liability i.e. money you will lose if the event dosent go in ur favor. E.g you stake 5000 on a lay odd of 6. The calculation would be 5000 x 6-1 i.e. 5000 x 5 = 25000k. The 25k is ur liability (money you lose if the event doesnt go in ur favor) while the 5k is you profit should the event favor you.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iamskiigii(m): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
vickertony: i de vex and no make vex and who told i dont know what laying is Abeg park well o na u wey no get sense to understand my write up
bro believe what I've said, 4get d rich dude. He doesnt understand aw he stakes his game. Am talking practical, he is stating theory. Ur screen shot won't ever submit cos u don't ve up to d #153000 or so in Ur acct. I've teyed here Sinces season 7. No 1 knows me cos I rarely comment. Badosqi lays also... Make hin comment.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iamskiigii(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2014
Dopefiend:

Lol u clearly dont understand lay betting. In the screenshot u posted above, u need to have a total of 159,000k before u can place that bet and if the bet wins, u win only N300 but if you lose, na approx 159k you lose be that. Simply put, the amount you stake x the lay odd -1 is your liability i.e. money you will lose if the event dosent go in ur favor. E.g you stake 5000 on a lay odd of 6. The calculation would be 5000 x 6-1 i.e. 5000 x 5 = 25000k. The 25k is ur liability (money you lose if the event doesnt go in ur favor) while the 5k is you profit should the event favor you.
gbam! Me sef like moni if he easy so... I've lost about #15k plus under a WK now I decided to punt cos of clouded vision and greed. My 5h bal dey fear me use 4 days now
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2014
aumeehn: guys i tink i ve an idea on this exchange betting stuff......y not accumulate five soccer games and lay on draw...u see out of this five 2 or 3 ov d games ill nt end in draw...u see the chance of winning is almost 100%.........or wad do you tink oga francesclxg
U are rite. That bet is 100percent sure but it is almost impossible to play because of the following reasons:
1. Draw odds are always high and by the time u combo 5 games with a draw odd of like say 3.5, u have an accumulated lay odd of 3.5*3.5*3.5*3.5*3.5 which is equal to 525.2. What this means is that u need #524200 to win #1000. And how make punters have that in their bet account??
2. Most Nigerians don't bet on draw, so the liquidity on the lay draw market will be low. So in many cases u realize that u only have a maximum stake of #50 on sure market.
However, if u are contented with gathering 50 nairas, no problem u will continue to win and win and win.... But it is a slow process.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2014
I wonder wetin #500 fit do for betting. Nah guys like u dey dash bookies money. Anytime I want to make deposit in my betting acc, I put nothing less that #50000. Wetin u wan do with 5h?? Do tell. As I said, u have no idea of wot laying means inspite of all the explanation we have given on the subject. So pls, I think there is enuf info on the internet to get an idea of anytin we don't know. Pls make use of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.