Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1836534 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by tex25: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
You see what i am sayin....

codedmax:

Space??
Shay na money we wan put for merry bet, space should be no objection

btw i don check previous page i see plenty people wen show interest to join up

Mak una provide space for we oh, merry bet, dis opportunity no go pass we by

*drags akramy agbada*

Mentions: *Merrybet, Akramy*

Hit Like if u tin u deserve to get added to pfp tournment

Bro you said it all

@Akramy why dnt you see reasons & pair up does dat a want to get involved?? Last i checked you dnt give a specific number of contestant also its just the qualifing stage the real tourny hasn't began.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by neroflo: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
handball tip
tertnes vs byasen
under 56.5
@ 1.8

maccabi vs limoges
under 164.5
@ 1.25

ricoh vs skovde
over 46.5
@ 1.41

total odd 3+

goodluck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Onedaysure(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:

We are not forcing people, anybody who doesnt want to stake should indicate so we can remove him from the list. Besides any amount you stake will be crredited to your account if you win your bet.

I am not partaking in the tourney so I dont see how I want to favour myself.
sam70000, you never tel what real happen perusal! I don't get it? I just wan no before i fund d a/c tomorrow pls answer me.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
tex25:

Bro you said it all

@Akramy why dnt you see reasons & pair up does dat a want to get involved?? Last i checked you dnt give a specific number of contestant also its just the qualifing stage the real tourny hasn't began.
. ALL I'm saying ! Qualifing stage ! Real deal never start,late registeration supose still dey except you are just being lazy to update too many names errtime
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
codedmax:

Space??
Shay na money we wan put for merry bet, space should be no objection

btw i don check previous page i see plenty people wen show interest to join up

Mak una provide space for we oh, merry bet, dis opportunity no go pass we by

*drags akramy agbada*

Mentions: *Merrybet, Akramy*

Hit Like if u tin u deserve to get added to pfp tournment

Mr man hv you 4get when akraym said interested participant should show interest b4 Oct. 11

this is not about space the registration has close.

Every competion ve its own terms nd condition

4 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
grin grin

warming up for pfp grin

Oluwa guide us
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Mr man hv you 4get when akraym said interested participant should show interest b4 Oct. 11

"Competition" "has"...besides not everybody was avaliable....or isit our fault that we weren't around on nairaland when he stated this ? We have a big point here in this matter because the tourney hasn't started yet which is 2days away....even in schools sef when they bring our registration form and put a date,there wld still be date for late registration
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buddyy:
1st lemme commend you for the goodwork. 18th to 25th...is it for the 1st batch? Or everybody?
for the first batch
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
tex25:

Bro you said it all

yes I didn't specify numbers of contestant but deadline date was SPECIFIED.

And you in particular. Your issue is with merrybet. They said your details isn't on their database, which wasn't my fault
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Onedaysure:
sam70000, you never tel what real happen perusal! I don't get it? I just wan no before i fund d a/c tomorrow pls answer me.
sam7000. Your details were not found on merrybet database. That was the reply I got from them.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:

And you in particular. Your issue is with merrybet. They said your details isn't on their database, which wasn't my fault
Apparently akraym,you don't have a point actually even if it was specified most of us have tedious work to be preety much occupied in a day,we steal free time just to come on here......the tourney hasn't started haba ! 2 whooping days baba considers boys wey dey interested
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
"Competition" "has"...besides not everybody was avaliable....or isit our fault that we weren't around on nairaland when he stated this ? We have a big point here in this matter because the tourney hasn't started yet which is 2days away....even in schools sef when they bring our registration form and put a date,there wld still be date for late registration

@competition its my phone word prediction that make me made a mistake their.

U've been correcting English since 1998BC that's why u're still jobless nd poor like church rat.

@the competition stuff dn't you think if they gv you slot another pple will still come nd cry for slot all in the name of they are not present on this thread everytime.

The committee of the competition can gv you sha oh
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
Don browser omo aye,get at me
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
For those clamouring for late entrance. I shall get back to you soon.

Sam7000 have you settled with merrybet yet
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Dygeasy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
Apparently akraym,you don't have a point actually even if it was specified most of us have tedious work to be preety much occupied in a day,we steal free time just to come on here......the tourney hasn't started haba ! 2 whooping days baba considers boys wey dey interested
You are selfish. Very selfish and self-centered.

Akraym has a very valid point. We all used our free time to show interest. No be only you be busy man. We all are. So park well and watch or get even busier than you ever were.

PfP is for jobless people who don't have 'tedious' work. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

@competition its my phone word prediction that make me made a mistake their.

U've been correcting English since 1998BC that's why u're still jobless nd poor like church rat.

@the competition stuff dn't you think if they gv you slot another pple will still come nd cry for slot all in the name of they are not present on this thread everytime.

The committee of the competition can gv you sha oh
LOL this guy,you are soo vulnerable,like I hit your feelings..."that made me make" not insulting you though, I just feel uncomfy reading bad english
Note - I'm not insulting you
I wld pretend I didn't read the second paragraph,coming from what I read earlier

All I'm saying is 2days to a competition isn't late to register,I'm sure if akraym was in our shoes he wld prolly act the same way....Not like merrybet put up a deadline date either,akraym came up with it...honestly adding 2-4names won't kill you buddy.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:

Thanks for your consideration akraym. Thanks once again
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dygeasy:
You are selfish. Very selfish and self-centered.

Akraym has a very valid point. We all used our free time to show interest. No be only you be busy man. We all are. So park well and watch or get even busier than you ever were.

PfP is for jobless people who don't have 'tedious' work. cool
I'm selfish,pls can you tell me how ? PLS ? I'm not speaking for myself alone PLS tell me hoe

Don't insult me,talk to me like a man we don pass insult,like u said u used your free time when u had it like I'm using mine presently or must my free time tally with yours....why must you insult me in-directly like WHY ? Well I won't press p sha its your device to type

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by tex25: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:

At least a day more should be allowed since its nt every one that was available then,

neither is mine, i contacted merrybet concerning (misplaced login detail) but no reply frm them, (hope i get a reply soonest coz i contacted them today) what im saying is that little time be given since its still the qualification stage.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by MrMann1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
Realtobinho 3 slots left [1 point]
Kayode000 3 slots left [1 point]

Gabak 3 slots left [1 point]
Donlonzo5 3 slots left [1 point]

Iamshegz 3 slots left [1 point]
Phemmypresh 3 slots left [1 point]

Igbsam 3 slots left [1 point]
Atoyebi 3 slots left [1 point]

Donmikki 3 slots left [1 point]
Femcruz 3 slots left [1 point]

Zicof4real 3 slots left [1 point]
Praemaise 3 slots left [1 point]

Siegfried99 3 slots left [1 point]
h_beatz 3 slots left [1 point]

Donemmex1 3 slots left [1 point]
Drizzypat 3 slots left [1 point]

Tripleem 3 slots left [1 point]
Tradesss 3 slots left [1 point]

Vickertony 3 slots left [1 point]
Greenified001 3 slots left [1 point]

Kroosx911 3 slots left [1 point]
Teeboy4x 3 slots left [1 point]

Yungmilio 3 slots left [1 point]
Clodd007 3 slots left [1 point]

Elemona94 3 slots left [1 point]
Daveay 3 slots left [1 point]

Iam_talph 3 slots left [1 point]
Dyzle 3 slots left [1 point]

Chiguyz 3 slots left [1 point]
Valtech 3 slots left [1 point]

Toritt12 3 slots left [1 point]
Benjichuks 3 slots left [1 point]
*Can I use a pick for 3 slots?
*If I did not use all my slots b4 25th, what will happen?

I'm yet to fund for merrybet, can I drop picks from bet365, where I operate for now.
Thanks for the update. #akarym #hails
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
neroflo:
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LOOL Neroflo tbh I was expecting this,if you go to other seasons the reply he packages for me eh odikwa serious ! He thinks I'm beefing him cuz I do correct him well he's just a bad guy like me so let's laugh together hehehehe cheesy bless mate

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by neroflo: 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
LOL this guy,you are soo vulnerable,like I hit your feelings..."that made me make" not insulting you though, I just feel uncomfy reading bad english
Note - I'm not insulting you
I wld pretend I didn't read the second paragraph,coming from what I read earlier

All I'm saying is 2days to a competition isn't late to register,I'm sure if akraym was in our shoes he wld prolly act the same way....Not like merrybet put up a deadline date either,akraym came up with it...honestly adding 2-4names won't kill you buddy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Dygeasy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
I'm selfish,pls can you tell me how ? PLS ? I'm not speaking for myself alone PLS tell me hoe

Don't insult me,talk to me like a man we don pass insult,like u said u used your free time when u had it like I'm using mine presently or must my free time tally with yours....why must you insult me in-directly like WHY ? Well I won't press p sha its your device to type
I didn't insult you. There was a stipulated timeframe for showing of interest and whoever didn't comply shouldn't cry over spilt milk. It's that simple. Accept your exclusion in good faith and stop making it seem like Akraym did something bad.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
tex25:

At least a day more should be allowed since its nt every one that was available then,

neither is mine, i contacted merrybet concerning (misplaced login detail) but no reply frm them, (hope i get a reply soonest coz i contacted them today) what im saying is that little time be given since its still the qualification stage.

thanks for this tex25,honestly if it was a day to pfp I won't even bother popping up,but I saw that it was still 2days away so I was preety optimistic that I cld still talk to akraym..I even withdrew my funds from surebet247 just to package my merrybet acc level well
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Onedaysure(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:

give me 30minute,
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dygeasy:
I didn't insult you. There was a stipulated timeframe for showing of interest and whoever didn't comply shouldn't cry over spilt milk. It's that simple. Accept your exclusion in good faith and stop making it seem like Akraym did something bad.
you did bro,don't try to act all booted up...2days to a tourney,if I was commenting then when he did post and I didn't holla that wld hv been another case... Immediately I popped up on here buzzed akraym real quick as 2days wasn't bad atall,other pple can reason with me too ! I won't reply you again Bro thanks for the in-direct insult . BYE

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by codedmax(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

nt every person was here including me u make it sound as if the tin don start shoow, every one shuld be considered here

even 4 heaven & hell fire late entry go dey when christ come.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by neroflo: 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
neroflo:
handball tip
tertnes vs byasen
under 56.5
@ 1.8
[b]BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM grin grin grin grin grin grin

maccabi vs limoges
under 164.5
@ 1.25

ricoh vs skovde
over 46.5
@ 1.41

total odd 3+

goodluck cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/b]
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2014
dollarking:
funy .uba africad is a visa card it d best online card and d first in west africa
Who Lie you that kind lie?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
Longfellow,I might be the poor churchrat,but atleast I was able to pay for my Education and also speak and write good queens english when the need arises. Smoke on bro#

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.