Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,809 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1840775 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
codedmax:

nt every person was here including me u make it sound as if the tin don start shoow, every one shuld be considered here

even 4 heaven & hell fire late entry go dey when christ come.
Coded you are a G ! 2days aint bad bro ! LOOOL at the last paragraph
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
MrMann1:

*Can I use a pick for 3 slots?
*If I did not use all my slots b4 25th, what will happen?

I'm yet to fund for merrybet, can I drop picks from bet365, where I operate for now.
Thanks for the update. #akarym #hails
yes you can use your 3 slots on 1 pick.

Any unused slot after the deadline date is gone to the winds.

And sir. You can't drop picks from bet365

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by neroflo: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
clarke vs abuladze
gruber vs shulz
bodganov vs koval

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gergemam: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Zenith7, Akraym..... Abegy ooo,

Just made a Deposit in USD using perfect money with merrybet and i'm not credited keh... Abeg wetin happen
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by donbrowser(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
Don browser omo aye,get at me
Shoot me a mail. Check my profile.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
"Competition" "has"...besides not everybody was avaliable....or isit our fault that we weren't around on nairaland when he stated this ? We have a big point here in this matter because the tourney hasn't started yet which is 2days away....even in schools sef when they bring our registration form and put a date,there wld still be date for late registration
Lol.. Smh for some people.. Its not ya fault..whose?... Mine?... Akraym?.. Merrybet?.. Na we tell you not to come online?...mtcheeeww.. What point do you have?... To disorganise stuffs to please your personal interest?... Listen to yourself... Just cos of money.. People are really going outta their ways... What is 1m that you cannot make in one week with a capital of 10k?...nawa ooo .. THE LOVE OF MONEY is indeed the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by inze(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
gergemam:
Zenith7, Akraym..... Abegy ooo,

Just made a Deposit in USD using perfect money with merrybet and i'm not credited keh... Abeg wetin happen

You'd be credited in about an hour or less, Perfectmoney Deposit are not instant.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gergemam: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
inze:

You'd be credited in about an hour or less, Perfectmoney Deposit are not instant.

Wa Gbayii..... Tu ah............. Thanks Baba
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
DEADLINE DAY EXTENTION

For those who haven't indicated their interest and wish to. Kindly do that now. Make sure you tag me its "akraym"

Lastly.

The date for the start of the competition has been shifted to 26th of October (without any doubt of uncertainty). This is due to some slight delay from merrybet. We want to be very sure of their commitment to this tourney.

I don't want a situation where the competition ends and merrybet. I know people will call for my head.

If we don't get a positive response from them before Friday. We move ahead with our usual PfP without merrybet terms and conditions

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pekelepekele(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
DEADLINE DAY EXTENTION

For those who haven't indicated their interest and wish to. Kindly do that now. Make sure you tag me its "akraym"

Lastly.

The date for the start of the competition has been shifted to 26th of October (without any doubt of uncertainty). This is due to some slight delay from merrybet. We want to be very sure of their commitment to this tourney.

I don't want a situation where the competition ends and merrybet. I know people will call for my head.

If we don't get a positive response from them before Friday. We move ahead with our usual PfP without merrybet terms and conditions

Mr akraym will money be won? If yes I will like to join .
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lukesmith:
Lol.. Smh for some people.. Its not ya fault..whose?... Mine?... Akraym?.. Merrybet?.. Na we tell you not to come online?...mtcheeeww.. What point do you have?... To disorganise stuffs to please your personal interest?... Listen to yourself... Just cos of money.. People are really going outta their ways... What is 1m that you cannot make in one week with a capital of 10k?...nawa ooo
I'm speaking for the people,don't let the respect I have for you diminish . My point is 2days to registeration aint a bad thing ! I'm not forcing akraym to put my name and others on,I'm sure he would look into it as the moderator of the tourney and know if we gonna be on or not. Oh what's in 1m that I and others cannot make,you do post winning picks on here reading from past pages I would suggest you be the first person to try that with SCREENSHOTS on how far in one week with your green balance.

Note : Action speak louder than voice (post). Bring it on,prove me wrong buddy. #Smoke on mate

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
donbrowser:

Alright fam.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by MrMann1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
yes you can use your 3 slots on 1 pick.

Any unused slot after the deadline date is gone to the winds.

And sir. You can't drop picks from bet365

Ok. Thanks. I wil find a way to fund my acct.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
donbrowser:

Alright fam
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Noah13: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Las Palmas - Numancia

Las Palmas - Win/Draw

Under 2.5 goals

1st Half Result - Draw

Under 1.5 in first Half
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by amdapo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pekelepekele more greens to ur a/c

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
akraym:
DEADLINE DAY EXTENTION

Lastly.

Akraym - Merrybet Username - Bobbyrari
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls can anybody recommend a very good handball prediction site for me. I think over/under total goals in handball is a real money spinner.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
I'm speaking for the people,don't let the respect I have for you diminish . My point is 2days to registeration aint a bad thing ! I'm not forcing akraym to put my name and others on,I'm sure he would look into it as the moderator of the tourney and know if we gonna be on or not. Oh what's in 1m that I and others cannot make,you do post winning picks on here reading from past pages I would suggest you be the first person to try that with SCREENSHOTS on how far in one week with your green balance.

Note : Action speak louder than voice (post). Bring it on,prove me wrong buddy. #Smoke on mate

cheesy

This guy reminds me of an old friend cheesy

Guy.. it seems u really need this space, make I sell my space for u? grin

#850,000 only grin

Contact me if u are interested.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by codedmax(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Lukesmith:
Lol.. Smh for some people.. Its not ya fault..whose?... Mine?... Akraym?.. Merrybet?.. Na we tell you not to come online?...mtcheeeww.. What point do you have?... To disorganise stuffs to please your personal interest?... Listen to yourself... Just cos of money.. People are really going outta their ways... What is 1m that you cannot make in one week with a capital of 10k?...nawa ooo .. THE LOVE OF MONEY is indeed the root of all evil

Whats dis one saying,
Were u pack well jor,

So u can make 1m with 10k keep lieing ur silly a-s-s out

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
Akraym - Merrybet Username - Bobbyrari

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Akraym why na angry angry
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Akraym thanks for acting human and not listening to those people calling me selfish and the likes,thanks once again .

Shebi una don see !
Imagine cuz of lukesmith has been receiving hailings e.g "Boss green" "sure green boy" etc now he thinks he has the right to insult me indirectly.

You are a big boy nau,make sure you do that 10k to 1million in 7days (1week) "else" you are a BIG ---- its a four letter word I'm sure your brain would interpret better. #Smokethehellon nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:

lol...bobbiedeey dey para today ohh grin
how far Nah ?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
siegfried99:

cheesy

This guy reminds me of an old friend cheesy

Guy.. it seems u really need this space, make I sell my space for u? grin

#850,000 only grin

Contact me if u are interested.
LOOL really,I go like meet that your old friend

Loool its all fun bro,no be say I go win but its all fun mate

Make I pay 500k last hehe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
see as boys de argue for 1 milla.... d previous tourneys no de cause dis kin confusion o ... merrybett go just de lafff wn dis competition start... all d 100 100 naira wn dem go collect

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
siegfried99:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

Akraym why na angry angry
lool akraym why u dey beef me nau looool akraym don disgrace all of them put pepper inside their yansh ! I'm ready for em !
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Longfellow is actually my kind of guy tho,dude keeps me loling all the time....tho he has his banana times but he still considers ! Longie is a real G,we go still dey fight our fight small small sha! I go call chima for back-up for those curses wey u like to dey reply me LOOOOL
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by tex25: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
pekelepekele:
If you visit my blog site and you stake on today's tips. You have just doubled your money tongue

http://tipsterjerry..com/

#Teamdoubleyourmoney #moregreens

I can't 4get this ur name @pekelepekele grin i just smile when ever i see it, greetings Tj

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
holuphisayor:

lol...bobbiedeey dey para today ohh grin
how far Nah ?
Holuphisayor loool no be small thing my brother least we go try na,how fr that canada p,I go soon dey run am o .
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bobbieydeey: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bobbieydeey:
lool Siegfried why u dey beef me nau looool akraym don disgrace all of them put pepper inside their yansh ! I'm ready for em !

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.