Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1834426 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PunterTim(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: nah... Email.
wuld hav preferred whatsapp,send ur mail address bro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
PunterTim: wuld hav preferred whatsapp,send ur mail address bro
PM me
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by PunterTim(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: PM me
Guess i jus pm'd u
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
PunterTim: wuld hav preferred whatsapp,send ur mail address bro
replied ya mail bro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sexymonkey(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Olutola88: Geyland vs dpmm correct score dey enter my eyes o

Geyland to win 4-0 @100
Geyland to win 4-1 @ 100
Geyland to win 4-2 @ 100

make person just stake 1k each ontop the three grin grin grin

it is either the 3k enters River Nile or the 3K fetches 100K
60mins and still 0-0
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: Mr longfellow.... Have you bought a car?? Are you making up to N400,000 per month.. If NO... You cant quote me... unquote me now... Lol.

Bro, you dn't need to knw about my privacy. .

I hv diff source of income. . I've biz nd work. . I dn't depend on punting b4 i feed. . Am nt making 400k monthly 4rm punting but am collecting my share 4rm bookie.

If punting does nt favour me i will quit instead of enriching bookie in the name of punting for Fun.

because am nt making 400k monthly 4rm punting does nt mean other are nt making it.

because you're a loser does nt mean everybody is a loser.

because you fail to succed does nt mean others cannot succed.

5 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
DJMONACO: u meam to tell me betting can be a career.# big tym joke
u cant be a punter nd yet be a family man.Am sure most ppl here are either students or bizguys.
#admit
@ long fellow
think Big Man
some white guys live on betting
same as Nigerians
some guys. always at home with their laptop and modem. making their cash
although bad times dey but they are making it, dey hustle
example
I gat about 50k in my bet account.
I use 10k daily on odd of 1.5
out of 7days I won 5days loose 2days.. I still made profit of 15k that week
and sometimes. odd of 5 and 10 comes .. can make 10 to 15k a day
money management, discipline, time management and hard work
you can make up to 120k a month. or more
Anonymous juju, a married mum she do bet
to become a big rich man, isnt about having big cash to start with, sometimes BIG idea can get you there

5 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by folba(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Estimable:

Under 0.5 means a maximum of 1 goal or less......
Under 2.5 means a max of 2 goals or less
Which bookies plays under 0.5 as maximum of 1 goals.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
DJMONACO: u meam to tell me betting can be a career.# big tym joke
u cant be a punter nd yet be a family man.Am sure most ppl here are either students or bizguys.
#admit
@ long fellow

Yea. . . I agree you can't take punting as career. . .

But y nt quit betting instead of gvin bookie ur hard earn.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DJMONACO(m): 2:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
think Big Man
some white guys live on betting
same as Nigerians
some guys. always at home with their laptop and modem. making their cash
although bad times dey but they are making it, dey hustle
example
I gat about 50k in my bet account.
I use 10k daily on odd of 1.5
out of 7days I won 5days loose 2days.. I still made profit of 15k that week
and sometimes. odd of 5 and 10 comes .. can make 10 to 15k a day
money management, discipline, time management and hard work
you can make up to 120k a month. or more
Anonymous juju, a married mum she do bet
to become a big rich man, isnt about having big cash to start with, sometimes BIG idea can get you there
dia was a case of one guy who staked 10k on Chelsea to win Crystal palace last season with the latter being on odd of 1.23 nd Palace on ...guess 10 .0 odd ...d guy lost his bet.
Will u tell me the guy doesnt think big as u said.D tin still confuse me

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: No because am a realist.. You are addicted.! Simple.! Betting of any kind is gambling... You have the tendency of losing.. Which makes longfellow a loser.. The house (bookies) are always in profit....

hohohoh. . . Sure betting is gambling nd losing is part of the game.

You're the loser dats crying because alabi collect your hard earn
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
DJMONACO: dia was a case of one guy who staked 10k on Chelsea to win Crystal palace last season with the latter being on odd of 1.23 nd Palace on ...guess 10 .0 odd ...d guy lost his bet.

Wat you fail to understand is dat in this game you must lose because ntin is sure, "knwin hw to control your lost is wat gv you an edge over the bookie"

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DJMONACO(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Yea. . . I agree you can't take punting as career. . .

But y nt quit betting instead of gvin bookie ur hard earn.
true true alabi don chop my money buh me don chop am as well.D tin is u win yet lose
buh dnt see myself still depending on alabi's money afta grad
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gingerbread(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nairabet....
I just deposited into my account but its not reflecting ooo. Help oooo.

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DJMONACO(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
@ long fellow ,mind I wont deny I still bet - true,buh its been win-lose all along. #half addicted
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: lol... I don stop betting since 2 years ago... so am no longer feeding alabi... Na u and ur ''pathetic'' gamblers family still dey feed am... Check d dictionary meaning of pathetic before u insult me lol..

You quit betting what are you doin here?

Y are you after alabi success?. . Dn't tell me you come here to advise anyone because they are nt betting with your money or collect money 4rm you. . . Leave those that are still in the game alone.

I can see you're addicted. . . No time to exchange word with frustrated soul. .

Somebody dat stop betting for 2year cannot remember this thread again if you're nt addicted
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: A pro in betting is only on paper.. You can have a good analysis.. But still lose.. Only fixed macth is safe.. And since when ave you start betting And are you a pro?? Or When are you gonna be a pro?? Point of correction.. You can be a millionaire in betting over night... Thats what is called betting..

P:S If you think you can become a pro in betting na enternity be dat..... Even if you reach 80years old and you die and dem bury you... Your spirit go still dey make money for alabi... If your spirit stops.. Your soul go continue where your spirit stops.
I understand what you're trying to pass across bro.

Becoming a pro punter is not a one day job,it takes discipline,strategy and good MMS to succeed,even at that pro punter still have their good days and bad day,the different between a pro and a newbie is that they know when to stop and accept their faith while the later don't.

one of the reasons why most people always lose is because they stick to just one sport,i can 80% of punters here only base on football and most of them have only one or two strategies/system.

Nobody is a kid here,even though punting is addictive nobody will tell u to put your hand inside fire and you will oblige.
If you know punting is not favouring you then i'll advice you quit and try other biz and i won't advice anyone to depend on sport betting alone to make a living. Even the pro punters sell ebooks and make people subscribe to their tips to make more money.

Punting can make you a millionaire within 30min and it can make u dead broke too.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
gingerbread: Nairabet....
I just deposited into my account but its not reflecting ooo. Help oooo.

Give them sometime bro,it will reflect.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
DJMONACO: dia was a case of one guy who staked 10k on Chelsea to win Crystal palace last season with the latter being on odd of 1.23 nd Palace on ...guess 10 .0 odd ...d guy lost his bet.
yeah. losing is inevitable..
even a businessman do lose
dangote do lose
having a big idea and me thinking big
I will place 1k on crystal palace to win (that's thinking big)
then me having my own rules
I only bet minimum of 1.5 odd
either I go for Chelsea -1 or I combo..
and me losing 10k out of my bet account
either 10% or 20% won't have huge effect on my account
that's business
and thinking big
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Greenified(m): 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
sexymonkey: 60mins and still 0-0
No mind d muntula, small tym he go come here dey yarn dust.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: are u intrested in alabi success or punters success''??... When you make it from betting call me??

P:S i like alabi.. he is my role model in marketing section...i have no grudge against a sucessful man.. Mr longfellow in d next 80 years when you are sucessful like alabi call me For now you are nothing but an unsucessful man... Just dont gamble ur life away..

[b]Lol.... grin

Calm down bros...please calm down.

Lol..you sounding like someone who has lose millions of naira to punting and has vowed to stop anybody involve in punting..

forex trade is betting and binary option,my opinion..have read alot of sad stories and good ones,some say greed caused their downfal but they realise their problem and not they are back on their feet making money in forex while some have quit and never to get involve into anything called punting..

Ok let me talk about myself,there was a day Akin Alabi made a comment here,he said punters should bet for fun i.e we should not take punting serious.
Many punters got angry with him,and some even threaten to stop using his nairabet.

I said to myself,if the owner of a bookmaker can post this then he his saying the bitter truth,as a punter have heard my good days and bad days but haven't read what Akin alabi posted i decided to follow his word..

I bet anyday i feel like since i'm not depending on it to carter for my need,then whats the need..

If i see good pick that i'm sure of, i bet and if i check here and see good pick after doing my own analysis i place my bet..

so i'll advice we stop this noise,if you think betting is bad or good you don't have to shout or fight for people to follow what you write..[/b]
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gingerbread(m): 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
udemzyudex:

Give them sometime bro,it will reflect.
thanks. But how long.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: Mr longfellow.... Have you bought a car?? Are you making up to N400,000 per month.. If NO... You cant quote me... unquote me now... Lol.
Well u sure can make good money from betting. I take myself as a proof. I recently bought 2012 toyota 4 runner SR5 from betting profits... I make 1mil from betting every month. Look at the screen grab of my bet accounts as proof.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: No hold me.. Leave me!. I say leave me !. Let me deal with him.!..*break bottles*

Lol...no vex
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
gingerbread: thanks. But how long.
Lets say 2hrs..or call their CC or visit their nairabetforum
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: picture of you and your car or i dont believe it..
The truth is I don't need u to believe me... I wudnt have even mentioned abt my car if not for wot u told longfellow... I make my money, believe it or not, its ya bizness... *chuckles*... I don't brag. I have no need to
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sheddyboy: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
timmexs: lol... I don stop betting since 2 years ago... so am no longer feeding alabi... Na u and ur ''pathetic'' gamblers family still dey feed am... Check d dictionary meaning of pathetic before u insult me lol..
you quit betting 2 yrs ago, am sure u have ur reason for quitin, we wil quit like u do if d need arise, but remember, just as we have different faces, so are our strenght and weakness, because u find it hard to read medicine as a course does nt mean u should discourage anyone aspiring 2 b a doctor, what i expect from u is to tell us ur experience, why u failed, how we can avoid that, shikena.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.