Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1834372 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olutola88(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
sexymonkey: 60mins and still 0-0
I talk say somtn dey enter my eyes, I no talk say I play am o grin grin grin
but I would have played it if I had above 30K in my account
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olutola88(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Greenified:
U too dey talk. U and Olutola88.
chai! this my nigga dey observe me ni sha grin how many talk you don hear me talk for this zanga?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg:
Well u sure can make good money from betting. I take myself as a proof. I recently bought 2012 toyota 4 runner SR5 from betting profits... I make 1mil from betting every month. Look at the screen grab of my bet accounts as proof.
cool
let them know
congrats bout you new ride
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olutola88(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Greenified:
No mind d muntula, small tym he go come here dey yarn dust.
Guy, u get problem o! I didn't drop a pick, I only told the house how tempting the odds were. btw I reminded dem of what they stand to lose or gain.
you were very uncourteous and ludicrous with your post
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abmbola: 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abmbola: Bookmaker Tricks
ESTONIA Meistriliiga
(53% PK 35 -:- 47% FC Jazz)
Handicap 0:2
odd:1.40gringringrin
Time:16:30
Confidence 60%
#TEAM LAST5/HOME/AWAY#
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Psyafe(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg:
@ Hustla, Na u be the Oga nah. When I was serving in Rivers state, there was this guy we can the Boss' boss( meaning the boss of all the bosses). Well, I now confer on u that name...*winks*

@francesclxg, Bro pls how did you verify your Betfair account? Kindly enlighten us on the criteria. Thanks!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abmbola: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abmbola: Bookmaker Tricks
Finland
(37% FC Kuusysi -:- 63% FC Viikingit II)
AWAY WIN
odd:7.10

OR

Handicap 0:1
odd:3.10gringringrin
Time:16:30
Confidence 65%
#TEAM LAST5/HOME/AWAY#
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yungmilio2:
cool
let them know
congrats bout you new ride
Thanks bro... No mind the guy wey start all this talk abt how many ppl don buy car thru betting... I wudnt even have brought it up if no be how he dey diss my oga longfellow; I cudnt take it anymore... Just because he failed does not mean others will fail too... Though I must admit that there are only few successful punters...

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Psyafe:

@francesclxg, Bro pls how did you verify your Betfair account? Kindly enlighten us on the criteria. Thanks!
I sent them a pdf copy of my bank statement of account for address verification and a scanned copy of my international passport for age verification. It is as easy as that... Didn't even take up to 12hrs for the account to be verified.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by smajatt(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg:
Take for example, from the beginning of July till today, I have made a combined profits of #427,000 from the 2 sites, though as of yesterday I have taken a bet.fair holiday cos I wudnt be betting for the next 2 weeks coz I have something important I need to do. There are some day I make #150000, though ppl will say 'na lie'... As I said, I don't brag. Anytime I make #20000 a day on betting, I tell my friends nah chicken feed, that I just played today...*chuckles*
boss na you biko..
I go pm you.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Psyafe(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg:
I sent them a pdf copy of my bank statement of account for address verification and a scanned copy of my international passport for age verification. It is as easy as that... Didn't even take up to 12hrs for the account to be verified.

Thanks Bro for your time!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
smajatt:
boss na you biko..
I go pm you.
No p... I will help in whatever way I can
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by smartluvu(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Baba u've said it all....Nice write-ups

francesclxg:

Man,mehnnn ur post got me ginger-lised allow me to use that....well if ppl don't blieve u,just leave them alone so far ur making ur progress coz not until they try it out n stop all dis normal betting they won't get to know what they missing....I just can't wait to be verified on betfair...I've missed betting exchange a lot... More money to u I pray...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
eldee365: Why all of una de increase these thread pages??make pesin no make me vex o ah no just wan para lol
grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
My highest winnings was still from a bet exchange site... Nairastake...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
smartluvu:

Baba u've said it all....Nice write-ups

Man,mehnnn ur post got me ginger-lised allow me to use that....well if ppl don't blieve u,just leave them alone so far ur making ur progress coz not until they try it out n stop all dis normal betting they won't get to know what they missing....I just can't wait to be verified on betfair...I've missed betting exchange a lot... More money to u I pray...
Amen to that... And more money to u too, bro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg:
Thanks bro... No mind the guy wey start all this talk abt how many ppl don buy car thru betting... I wudnt even have brought it up if no be how he dey diss my oga longfellow; I cudnt take it anymore... Just because he failed does not mean others will fail too... Though I must admit that there are only few successful punters...
yea. you on point
no p
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aumeehn: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg:
Amen to that... And more money to u too, bro
bros i dont ve international passport....nd international passport also...is there any document dat i can use
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
I want to drop a strategy u cud use on a betting exchange site such as naira.stake. The strategy is called laying the favourites. From experience, one will notice that if u make a deposit of say #10000 into a bet site, u eventually lose everything even when u back the so-called sure bet. So this strategy involves: y not back against the so-called sure bet(in other words laying the favourite in amy match). A bet exchange site offers u this opportunity. So wot u need to do is to make a deposit of say #30000 to any betting exchange site like bet.fair or naira.stake. U lay against the favorites playing on singles. U make sure that u liability is not more than say #1000 for any match u bet. So if u play 30 games and u lose like say 13 and win 17 u still make profit as long as u kip to the rule of making ur liabilty the same in every bet u place. Essentially the idea behind the strategy is that since in the long run u lose all the money in ur bet account thru backing, it means that in the long run u stand to gain if u bet against the favorites i.e laying the favorites. A good strategy is to select the 30 games u want to play, and place all the bets the same time before each day begins and then U GO TO WORK... This is just one of the many strategies I have up my sleeves. Though I don't really use this coz my style has greatly evolve... But at least this will help the newbies... So those that think a bet will cast, y don't u put ur money where u mouth is and LAY THE FAVORITES? Even if u lose no qualms, u will make profits in the long run!!! That I can assure u(just as the bookies eventually siphon all the money in ur account when u back)... More greens to the hux...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by RazaqMB(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg:
Take for example, from the beginning of July till today, I have made a combined profits of #427,000 from the 2 sites, though as of yesterday I have taken a bet.fair holiday cos I wudnt be betting for the next 2 weeks coz I have something important I need to do. There are some day I make #150000, though ppl will say 'na lie'... As I said, I don't brag. Anytime I make #20000 a day on betting, I tell my friends nah chicken feed, that I just played today...*chuckles*
wow bro I wud rili like to follow in ur footsteps oo.. Ama pm you
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
aumeehn: bros i dont ve international passport....nd international passport also...is there any document dat i can use
U can also use ur drivers license or national ID card
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Take for example I layed bayern munich in the match they played today. Their lay odds was 1.19 on naira.stake. I staked #10000 and my liabilty was #1900. What this means was that #1900 was withdrawn from my account and since bayern munich failed to win, I won the bet( I won #10000 on the bet). Another thing abt exchange sites is that u have the chance to cash out. So if u bet against a favorite and it is like 75mins and they are either losing or drawing, u can just cash out to avoid situations in which favorites score late goals and win... Cashout is one of the good things to happen in betting. U guys sud just switch to betting exchange. Take the example of the Chelsea or liverpool last friendlies, one cud have cash out on such bets when chelsea or liverpool were losing instead of waiting till the end of the game.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Onye4live(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
donbrowser: I started from the shops...

N200 >> N8k

N200 >> N13k

Funded online account with N2k, bookies chopped me.
Funded with N5k, divided it into 10places
N500 X 2point+
Mostly comboes of 3 to 4 games.

I wasn't really good at singles
I sticked to this and was winning 7/10
When i hit N15k i increased my stake to N1.2k per game and i use the last 3k to combo 5+ odds in 2 places.
Bet.Colony really suffered then.

My account boomed with time and each time i reach 25k, i withdraw 20k and start over.

Longfellow02 **maximum respect** taught me a trick in hockey which rocked my account more.

I was cashing out weekly and it really was fun. I staked 5k when the money started coming but... u wouldn't like the look on my face when its a red.

You can make it in punting. Yes! you can, all u need is good staking plan, mm and personal strategy that works.
boss, please teach me d trick na
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aumeehn: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg:
U can also use ur drivers license or national ID card
buh do you tink dey ill accept the paper one
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Another thing is that I like laying favorites which are playing away; 70 percent of the time, they struggle to win. Just do ur analyses and pick favorites who u think are under-priced and make sure u liability in every bet is capped( don't mind my grammar jare. What this means is that every bet u make using the strategy sud have uniform liability. U can choose #500 or #1000 or #2000 as ur liability limit for every game u play; it all depends on the punter)
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gabcool(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
francesclxg: Take for example I layed bayern munich in the match they played today. Their lay odds was 1.19 on naira.stake. I staked #10000 and my liabilty was #1900. What this means was that #1900 was withdrawn from my account and since bayern munich failed to win, I won the bet( I won #10000 on the bet). Another thing abt exchange sites is that u have the chance to cash out. So if u bet against a favorite and it is like 75mins and they are either losing or drawing, u can just cash out to avoid situations in which favorites score late goals and win... Cashout is one of the good things to happen in betting. U guys sud just switch to betting exchange. Take the example of the Chelsea or liverpool last friendlies, one cud have cash out on such bets when chelsea or liverpool were losing instead of waiting till the end of the game.

wat about if the match was drawn? wat wuld happen to the stake?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sirchris4u(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bet number:
Merrybet please look into dis bet dat played since morning
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
aumeehn: buh do you tink dey ill accept the paper one
I don't really know. Buh since u send a scanned copy of such documents or a jpeg file of such documents, there is really no harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by francesclxg: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
gabcool:

wat about if the match was drawn? wat wuld happen to the stake?
U win. As long as the team u lay against doesn't win, u win the bet. It is like double chance, so to say. U only lose the bet when the team u layed against go ahead to win
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: <<<<TICKETS FOR TODAY>>>>

PERU PRIMERA DIVISION, APERTURA

GAME : UNION COMERICO - DEPORTIVO SAN MARTIN

PICKS : DNB-2 @1.85, HANDICAP 0:1, CHOOSE AWAY @1.50 - LOST

PERU PRIMERA DIVISION APERTURA

GAME : MELGAR - INTI GAS

PICKS : DNB-2 @3.30, HANDICAP 0:1 CHOOSE AWAY @2.10- PENDING

SWEDEN ALLSVENSKEN

GAME : DJURGARDENS - HACKEN

PICKS : DNB-2 @2.05, HANDICAP 0:1 CHOOSE AWAY @1.65 - WON

NOTE: SHOULD BE PLAYED AS SINGLES

COMBO VERSION LOADING....

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Onye4live(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=frankben][/quote]chai, hy follow drink from this red wine.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by feco1love: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cucuta deportivo - Union magdalene -- both teams score
Melgar - inti gas - btts
odd:2+

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.