Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. (433450 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by warrenweste(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=proffnico][/quote]

How did u do it... cheesy
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
marcjoe:

I recommend elijahdre anyday anytime...i got one gionee m2 from him recently......the hd games he is giving out is true....

NICE OFFER FROM ELIJAHDRE SYSTEMS.
buy an android phone and get hd games free....
Thanks bro.uve always been my bro.
Buy M2 or any other phones from us and get more FREE HD Games
www.elijahdresystems.com
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
warrenweste:

How did u do it... cheesy
whatsapp me...
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by iamlammy(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
please add me on the whatsapp group 08134013381..and how can I root my phone??
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by hakexworld(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
pls kindly add to nairaland group forum on whatsapp. Gionee M2 user. 07084070774
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by hakexworld(m): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
add me to whatsapp group
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by tempem: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
ladokuntlad:
use d usb-otg cable dat came with d phone. Its short and black in colour.... Blog in ur normal usb cord to it and conect d port to any phone
The thing no respond oooo... Ahbeg oo..
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by warrenweste(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
proffnico: whatsapp me...

yur no?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by iamlammy(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2014
I just rooted my gionee m2 and downloaded whatsapp +
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by warrenweste(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2014
iamlammy: I just rooted my gionee m2 and downloaded whatsapp +
Does One has to root it before downloading whatsapp+?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by epoxide(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2014
kingzleyz:
if you want to be added to gionee m2 group on whatsapp just
msg me with 08188399253 .dere you learn more about the
fone

i don't like lies! how come you didn't tell me about the phone when I asked? you instead told me to goto Google. right?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by crowntoro(f): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2014
iamlammy: I just rooted my gionee m2 and downloaded whatsapp +
is it compulsory to root the fone before you can download?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
crowntoro: is it compulsory to root the fone before you can download?
No...
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
warrenweste:

yur no?
chk my profile...
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
yeah... for m2 users.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by iamlammy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
yes,you have to root it if you are using m2
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
proffnico: yeah... for m2 users.

That's a bit part detail...
you don't need to root your m2 to download Whatsapp plus.
but for it to work on your m2, you need to root it...
I think that's the right answer.

if you want to join a telegram group drop your numbers, remember you become an admin as soon as you join, you can also send and receive files too..

you get to enjoy the benefits of using my numerous Whatsapp plus themes I create, downloaded directly to your phone from telegram without any stress, themes are less than 17kb...

so you won't have to waste data on searching for it

New theme for Whatsapp plus newest version 6.02 soon to be created and uploaded kindly join soon, you also get to have assistance on m2 from other m2 users. to root your phone and install Whatsapp plus.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
ZesusHVWritter:

That's a bit part detail...
you don't need to root your m2 to download Whatsapp plus.
but for it to work on your m2, you need to root it...
I think that's the right answer.

if you want to join a telegram group drop your numbers, remember you become an admin as soon as you join, you can also send and receive files too..

you get to enjoy the benefits of using my numerous Whatsapp plus themes I create, downloaded directly to your phone from telegram without any stress, themes are less than 17kb...

so you won't have to waste data on searching for it

New theme for Whatsapp plus newest version 6.02 soon to be created and uploaded kindly join soon, you also get to have assistance on m2 from other m2 users. to root your phone and install Whatsapp plus.
M2 must be rooted bro... You must remove the EBOLA in the system of m2 b4 whatsapp plus cn work... Guess you haven't handle the fon yet sef...

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
proffnico: M2 must be rooted bro... You must remove the EBOLA in the system of m2 b4 whatsapp plus cn work... Guess you haven't handle the fon yet sef...
you definitely don't need to root any phone to download an app. but in the case of M2, you must root it to successfully install Whatsapp plus on it.
There is a huge difference between downloading and installation.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
ZesusHVWritter:
you definitely don't need to root any phone to download an app. but in the case of M2, you must root it to successfully install Whatsapp plus on it.
is there any other app u can nt install if ur m2 is'nt rooted? So u guys mean dat u cant use whatsup app on an unrooted m2?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
ZesusHVWritter:
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Agadajoe: is there any other app u can nt install if ur m2 is'nt rooted? So u guys mean dat u cant use whatsup app on an unrooted m2?

No, you can use Whatsapp app on m2 without root.
but you can't use Whatsapp plus on m2 without root.

That's a screen shot of my newly created Whatsapp plus theme.

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by iamlammy(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2014
how can i back up my gionee m2 custom rom and go into recovery mode?? and will d phone get bricked if i try to update xposed installer on it
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by jamesax(m): 2:23am On Jul 31, 2014
pls guys whr can i get gionee m2 in benin
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by joseph1013: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2014

Elijahdre customer service is very poor. He seemingly shouts at you when haggling about price and how the product gets to the destination. Very rude guy! He very reluctantly refuse to send account number with the d.umb excuse that others don't do anything with the ones he's sent to them (how much does a sms cost by the way). As soon as you send him the money, he doesn't call you to intimate you about how to get your product. You will need to keep calling him at every turn, sometimes he doesn't pick up.

He promised I was gonna get my product yesterday, yet I had to call him this morning when I didn't get it, only for him to tell me he'll be sending it this morning. Yet he made no attempt to let me know about the change in plan. Utter disregard!

I'm just praying I get my product today. I'LL NOT BE USING HIM AGAIN. I'LL NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.

6 Likes

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2014
joseph1013:
Elijahdre customer service is very poor.

Thanks for letting us know sir.

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
joseph1013:
Elijahdre customer service is very poor.
Very strange with all the positive testimonies about him on Naira land.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by youngemperor(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls does the phone come with a free pouch, and does it come in black colour?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by willwin: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
if you stay in Abuja and you want brand new Gionee phones, call these nos 08183244266, 08151244229
Gionee M2 - N22,700
Gionee S5.5 - N44,000
Gionee E7 - N66,820
Gionee P3 - 17,350 etc

WINWIN INVESTMENTS | WE SELL BRAND NEW GIONEE, APPLE, HTC, SAMSUNG ETC. PHONES
**Call/text - Willwin: 08183244266 | Ay: 08151244229 | BBM: 7F369E46 | Whatsapp: 08063317307

FREE DELIVERY IN ABUJA shocked shocked shocked we offer best prices in Abuja

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
youngemperor: Pls does the phone come with a free pouch, and does it come in black colour?
YES.THERE IS FREE COVER.I HAVE GREY,WHITE AND BLACK COLOUR AVAILABLE. 08034795720
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by encryptjay(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
joseph1013:
Elijahdre customer service is very poor. He seemingly shouts at you when haggling about price and how the product gets to the destination. Very rude guy! He very reluctantly refuse to send account number with the d.umb excuse that others don't do anything with the ones he's sent to them (how much does a sms cost by the way). As soon as you send him the money, he doesn't call you to intimate you about how to get your product. You will need to keep calling him at every turn, sometimes he doesn't pick up.

He promised I was gonna get my product yesterday, yet I had to call him this morning when I didn't get it, only for him to tell me he'll be sending it this morning. Yet he made no attempt to let me know about the change in plan. Utter disregard!

I'm just praying I get my product today. I'LL NOT BE USING HIM AGAIN. I'LL NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE.
Really? Peeps got his back you know...The peeps liking this post should tell us instances when he was rude to em...Kinda strange that u are complaining of Elijahdre in this manner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (190) (Reply)

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.