Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,354 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Do You Use Social Media To Promote Your Business ?i - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Use Social Media To Promote Your Business ?i (495 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Use Social Media To Promote Your Business ?i by 9jawear(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Social Media is an important part of every businesses marketing strategy. Using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more will allow you to engage your target market and enable you work towards achieving your company goals. Social media offers an easy, affordable and effective way to connect with your target audience while creating brand awareness.You can directly connect and promote your business to consumers.This is definitely a cost effective way to advertise to already interested users who have already followed or liked your business. Not only are you able receive additional feedback from users, you are able to interact with them as well.

please tell us how you use social media and i will advise you on creative ways you can use socual media.
Re: Do You Use Social Media To Promote Your Business ?i by emmyw(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sure brb
Re: Do You Use Social Media To Promote Your Business ?i by 9jawear(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
emmyw: Sure brb
how and which channels do you use ...
Re: Do You Use Social Media To Promote Your Business ?i by emmyw(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
9jawear:
how and which channels do you use ...
The below link is for google+ http://heroslodge.com/search-engine-optimization-(seo)-forum/how-to-increase-and-get-quality-organic-through-'google-'/?wap2
Re: Do You Use Social Media To Promote Your Business ?i by 9jawear(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
i use instagram and twitter and facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Collect Debt / Corporate Advert Agencies Needed / Top Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.