Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans (44106 Views)

Salary Of A Custome Service Officer In Aso Savings & Loans Plc / Jobs At Aso Savings & Loans Plc. / Aso Savings And Loans Plc Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
jigabanty:

Thanks Bro... Would be there on Monday... I just contacted one of their workers, She said its not possible to change my location from Lagos to Abuja... However, I'd still go to their office on Monday... I can't risk coming to Lagos for a job I don't know its remuneration yet and position yet... As Ahmeen suggested, I would be going to the test center on Tuesday, for the test, BUT PLEASE I NEED THE TIME OF THE TEST?
wen u open d given site or log-in wt ur details, there is dis option 'change schedule' there, I guess its meant 4 pple who might wnt to change their venue/date and time(like me), yet to try it sha bt I wl. Anyone who hv done dat shld let us knw. Pls. Thnks .
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by blesseenE: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
ControG: Please, I got invited for same test, but m in Lagos,wrote EY test today, couldn't reschedule from Abuja - Lagos...is it possible for me 2 write in Lagos? since Its CBT m considering d option of Going 2 d venue in A papa 2mao..
xup, pls how was the EY test? Was it GMAT,GRE and CBT/paper based. Got the invite but couldnt attend. Tried rescheduling but didnt work out
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
fabregas04: wen u open d given site or log-in wt ur details, there is dis option 'change schedule' there, I guess its meant 4 pple who might wnt to change their venue/date and time(like me), yet to try it sha bt I wl. Anyone who hv done dat shld let us knw. Pls. Thnks .

I TRIED DOING IT, ITS NOT CONNECTING...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Toyde(m): 5:07am On Jun 29, 2014
The column is just dere, re-scheduling is not possible. I tried doing it before I eventually went to write d test on friday.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by omidan21: 5:57am On Jun 29, 2014
Hello house, please who has ttried thhe onlinee personality test. I have not been able to login successfully since last week to attempt the ppersonalityy test, it keeps telling me invalid login details.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2014
jigabanty:

I TRIED DOING IT, ITS NOT CONNECTING...
thnks. I hv tried it too, its not coming up, thnks 4d timely response.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2014
Toyde: The column is just dere, re-scheduling is not possible. I tried doing it before I eventually went to write d test on friday.
alrite, I hv also tried it, d venue, date n time re not responding. Best of luck guys.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by smudge2079(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2014
Toyde: we were given a diagram of an office/bank setting, asked to carry out a task(by d assumed manager) within a specified time, give report on how it would be executed, explain d challenge(s) faced and give suggestio on how d office could be beta arranged to make d work easier and faster.........not more dan a page and not less dan 1/2 d page.
What was d task & essay all about?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sirmielee(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2014
pls, I am scheduled for Tue, but will be very busy on tue. Do you think i can write it on Mon if I go to chams city?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Ghost01(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2014
fabregas04: alrite, best of luck bro, mine is on tue, I'm still comteplating though cos I'm in ekiti state and don't really want 2/3 days trip, I wsh I could make d whole tin a day but am afraid I may nt get to Lag early enof since d test time is 10AM, God wl c us tru sha.

In Ekiti too but will hopefully be making the trip down to Lag 2mao. Couldn't go for last wk's EY test cos of the venue. Everything na Lag, Lag, Lag. lol.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by youngmoneys: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2014
10am ..1st july 2014...chams city...I pray for good performance and others partaking too..#peace#
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by hollaimpeccabl(f): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls guys,wanna know if they keep to time,as in started at the appropriate tym cos I av a test in Unilag 4 6pm and was scheduled for d Dragnet thingy 4 2:30 in Apapa...make I no use the one wey I neva get spoil the one wey I get 4 hand.tnks guys
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
holla impeccabl: Pls guys,wanna know if they keep to time,as in started at the appropriate tym cos I av a test in Unilag 4 6pm and was scheduled for d Dragnet thingy 4 2:30 in Apapa...make I no use the one wey I neva get spoil the one wey I get 4 hand.tnks guys

You can go earlier than 2.30...so as to meet up for the other test you av...it doesnt matter wat tym u go...u wl do d test anytym u get thr...u can go in d morning...dts hw dragnet test usually is.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by hollaimpeccabl(f): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
aybl:

You can go earlier than 2.30...so as to meet up for the other test you av...it doesnt matter wat tym u go...u wl do d test anytym u get thr...u can go in d morning...dts hw dragnet test usually is.

Ok...tnx alot
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Apapa, 9 am tomorrow, anybody?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by obafunke(f): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mine is apapa,1:30pm tomorrow.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by shorexng: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
How do I get to the venue in Apapa from Iyana Ipaja? I heard the traffic jam is now a nightmare.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ghost01:

In Ekiti too but will hopefully be making the trip down to Lag 2mao. Couldn't go for last wk's EY test cos of the venue. Everything na Lag, Lag, Lag. lol.
I wl rather make it very early on tues, since d time does nt really matter, even dat of Union bank conducted by same dragnet, they didn't follow aportioned time, u just get there, join those on queue and go 4 biometric reg. Then proceed 4d test regardless of alorted time, I just hope they do dsame dis time.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ControG(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
jigabanty:

Thanks Bro... Would be there on Monday... I just contacted one of their workers, She said its not possible to change my location from Lagos to Abuja... However, I'd still go to their office on Monday... I can't risk coming to Lagos for a job I don't know its remuneration yet and position yet... As Ahmeen suggested, I would be going to the test center on Tuesday, for the test, BUT PLEASE I NEED THE TIME OF THE TEST?

Time stated is 12pm..
Although, I know there will b sessions from 9am.. I will also be going to their centre in Ikeja 2moro. Success
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ControG(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
fabregas04: wen u open d given site or log-in wt ur details, there is dis option 'change schedule' there, I guess its meant 4 pple who might wnt to change their venue/date and time(like me), yet to try it sha bt I wl. Anyone who hv done dat shld let us knw. Pls. Thnks .

It's not Possible to reschedule dis one oo. I have rescheduled oda exams & it worked. but dis one simply didn't work.d options for changing schedule is there but doesn't display anything , I ist tot it was bcus I was using a phone so I tried it on PC, it still didn't work.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ControG(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
blesseenE:
xup, pls how was the EY test? Was it GMAT,GRE and CBT/paper based. Got the invite but couldnt attend. Tried rescheduling but didnt work out
It was cool. Neither of d above listed. It was CAT style. D questions were ok. But d population was enormous.make dem nor go use 92 marks as cut off because of crowd.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by fabregas04(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
ControG:

It's not Possible to reschedule dis one oo. I have rescheduled oda exams & it worked. but dis one simply didn't work.d options for changing schedule is there but doesn't display anything , I ist tot it was bcus I was using a phone so I tried it on PC, it still didn't work.
noted. I hv tried it too. I also thought it was cos I was using a mobile phone, bt I later realised it didn't work on system too. All d best bro.

1 Like

Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
@shorexng:
Apapa, 9 am tomorrow, anybody?
I'm wiv U̶̲̥̅̊ Oº°˚˚°º,apapa 9am tomorrow
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by ayolatun(m): 4:59am On Jun 30, 2014
How do I get to Chams City from Anthony?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by youngmoneys: 5:20am On Jun 30, 2014
ayolatun: How do I get to Chams City from Anthony?
. From anthony to oshodi...board a bus going to ikeja along nd stop at ladipo bustop then take keke by ɣòùŗ right hand side towards the railway going to leventis then tell the keke driver ɣòù going to chams.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sundayokpro: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2014
Pls people...ℓ̊ am suppose to go to apapa for d test by 1:30pm, and ℓ̊ just read dat d centre has been moved to Chams City...how tru is dis, makee ℓ̊ no go burn t-fare wey ℓ̊ just hustle out ☺º°˚˚°ºoo !
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by lekhane(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2014
sundayokpro: Pls people...ℓ̊ am suppose to go to apapa for d test by 1:30pm, and ℓ̊ just read dat d centre has been moved to Chams City...how tru is dis, makee ℓ̊ no go burn t-fare wey ℓ̊ just hustle out ☺º°˚˚°ºoo !
Were you sent a message to that effect?
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by asids55: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Toyde: we were given a diagram of an office/bank setting, asked to carry out a task(by d assumed manager) within a specified time, give report on how it would be executed, explain d challenge(s) faced and give suggestio on how d office could be beta arranged to make d work easier and faster.........not more dan a page and not less dan 1/2 d page.

what task abeg
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by sundayokpro: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2014
lekhane:
Were you sent a message to that effect?
no...ℓ̊ didn't get a msg dats why am asking!
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Toyde(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
asids55:

what task abeg
would av loved to drop d whole question but not possible except u cram/write it out which d time didn't permit. I remember it's about collecting some file, making dia copys and pesenting it to d auditors.....it's actually to test how fast u can think, notin big.
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by jigabanty(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
ControG: .

Time stated is 12pm..
Although, I know there will b sessions from 9am.. I will also be going to their centre in Ikeja 2moro. Success
alright, let me know the outcome of your visit, I'd also find time to go to there office here in Abuja today... and I'd feed you back also...
Re: Theois Bank Job Invitation - ASO Savings and Loans by Agidre: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Pls does anybody have any idea if this job is a marketing job cuz that's what it looked like to M̶̲̥̅Ƹ today,too much ladies,wetin? Na only woman D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wan employ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

2016 Dangote Recruitment (5 Positions) / I Cannot Take Up That Job, N150,000 Monthly Salary Is Too Small! / PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.