Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Investors Needed For Good Return On Investment - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investors Needed For Good Return On Investment (510 Views)

Business You Can Start With N2990 And Make Good Return! / Investors Needed With Good Return On Investment / Investors Needed For Good Return On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed For Good Return On Investment by omotosin11(m): 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
My names are OJO NATHANIEL and i m based in ikeja,lagos.i have some idea about making money from binary.com and i have been using it for a virtual account and it has been working perfecting for me,so i have decided to step up into real money account and begin to make some dough from the site because there is a lot of money to be made from the site,and the good thing about the site is that it works the same way for the virtual and real money account.

HERE IS THE DEAL:

I m offering this idea out to any person that is interested to invest a minimum of $100 dollars or a maximum of $500 dollars and get 10% of your money daily from monday-friday,that means when you invest $100 dollars,you will make $10 dollars daily from monday-friday and you will get your interested paid every monday into your account or you can collect it by yourself,no stories whatsoever.

i put the interest rate to that low level so that i will not fail you and that the whole risk will be on me,and that there will be no stories at all.
No Bank or any online business can pay you that much in a short time,i bet you.you can request for your capital after one month of trading with it.

if you are interested in the offer,kindly ring me on 08066302576,OR 08110477244.pls don't bother to flash because i will not bother to call you.if you are not ready for it or you are not interested at all,pls don't bother to call at all.

NOTE:It is not by force to invest,so pls if you have been a victim before in this kind of dealing,what you should know is that we all are not the same.we are different and i only need one person and after that one person is gotten,then the offer will be closed until after the one month tenure of the trade.

pls for those that will not want to invest,don't frustrate those who want to give it a trial.it is for only lagos resident only,some who we can meet one on one and finalize the whole thing offline.you will surely come back with testimony after the one month duration.i will go with your own suggestion for the fact that it is your money,goodluck.

NOTE BELOW-YOU ARE 100% IN CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY AND ACCOUNT,I ONLY DO THE TRADING,MAKE MONEY AND TRANSFER AND YOU DO THE WITHDRAWING.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Shoes, Bags, Clothes Etc At A PROMO Price / Cheap Bulk Sms Messaging Portal Set Up Offer. / ||granite Quarry Investor(s) Need||

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.