Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s (74062 Views)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Infinix Set To Release Another Beast.. #thehottestone / Check Out Lenovo K80, The Beast With 4gb Ram And 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by IZUKWU(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Joeblis: bro just bought gionee p2s must I have pc to use vroot
why don't you root with super user

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by eddy1759: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2014
IZUKWU: why don't you root with super user
superuser can't root d phone only vroot can
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by DNDROID(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: let make this thread move forward anyproblem bring it there
pls i still cant understand why rooting is so popular.. When most apps are free on the store and dont need rooting..

so whats the advantage in ur opinion?
thanks

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by DNDROID(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: superuser can't root d phone only vroot can
have u tried it ?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Olamlag(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: leave others driver download snapea install on ur system... plug ur phone, enable USB debbuging and wait for snapea to detect ur phone close the window and open mtkdroidtool then u are good to go
Got dat tanks
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by Olamlag(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
DNDROID:
pls i still cant understand why rooting is so popular.. When most apps are free on the store and dont need rooting..

thanks
I think rooting gives u complete control of ur fone no restrictions
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
I thought i was the only one using the phone,#teamp2s
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
DNDROID:

thanks
for your own better understanding google what rooting an andriod phone is all about,there you will see both the advantages and disadvantages,for me rooting an android gives you full control of the phone such as deleting some follow come applications,installing some apps which can be used to over clock your android phone speed,change the system user interface,customize your battery icon,status bar,phone ringtone for starting up and shuting down etc.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: superuser can't root d phone only vroot can
after rooting mine with vroot instead of geting super su or super user the app downloaded kinguser instead,is that safe?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: guys pls nobody should root with vroot first its damage d adb terminal of the fone...
HOW TO ROOT AND INSTALL CWM WIT MTKDROIDTOOL..
How to make a simple backup (not completly
1:1) of your stock ROM / MTK phone
1. You have you brand new MTK phone.
2. What I do first is to install all possible drivers.
So you go to your PC and install these apps/
drivers:
Snappea - http://www.snappea.com/windows
Pdanet drivers - http://pdanet.co/a/ (When it ask
what device you have in the install process, just
say "Other"wink
Mediatek Preloader USB VCOM Drivers - (Install
file) http://www.mediafire.com/download/cy...OM
+drivers.rar and here the raw drivers http://
www.magicdriver.com/driver4214-
ver_1.1123.0.html
3. On your MTK phone you must in "Developer
Options" enable "USB debugging mode".
4. Now download MTK Droid Tools here http://
forum.xda-developers.com/
show...&postcount=922
5. Start MTK Droid Tools, and connect your phone
with the USB cable to the PC. (if Windows install
some drivers, then let it install them
automatically).
6. Now on the first page of MTK Droid Tools, it
should display all infos about the phone when you
connect it.
7. If the sqare is Green, then you have root shell
and ready, if its not green, press the ROOT button
to the right in MTK Droid tools.
8. Click the "IMEI/NVRAM" button and then
Backup to backup your IMEI/NVRAM, the backup
files will be inside of the MTK Droid Tools folder.
Also you can manually write down your IMEI
number just in case it should be lost.
9. Now go to the tap "root, backup, recovery" (in
MTK Droid Tools).
10. Click the Backup button, and it will create a
complete backup of your ROM. (in the end it will
ask, if you want to pack it, just answer no)
11. When it is finished then also click "To prepare
blocks for FlashTool", that will convert the backup
to be compatible with Spflashtool. (choose the
files.md5 inside the backup folder)
12. After the backup is done it will be inside
"backup" in the MTK Droid Tools folder. And
inside it there will also be a new folder called "!
Files_to_FlashTool" Inside there the files for
Spflashtool is. So when loading your backup with
Spflashtool you must load the scatter file from
inside there.
13. Now to install CWM (clockworkmod recovery)
In MTK Droidtools, choose "To use boot from
phone" and click the "Recovery and Boot" button.
It will ask you a lot, just say yes every time, and
it will end of sending CWM recovery to the phone
and reboot into it on the phone. After you see
CWM on the phone you know it is done. You can
switch the menu with the volume keys, and the
power is the select button.
14. Inside CWM you can also do a complete
backup of your phone (remember to have enough
space, you can do the backup to the internal
storage OR to the SDcard - try "backup" if that
fails then choose instead "backup to external sd"
or vice versa). I recommed doing that because
CWM makes another backup than the one made
with MTK Droid Tools. So if you should get
problems or loose something, you can always run
your CWM backup into your phone and it will be
as before.
15. After your done the backup, copy the backup
also to a safe place on your PC. Just in case!
16. So now your Rooted, have installed CWM
recovery, have a IMEI/NVRAM backup and a
backup for Spflash Tools plus CWM backup.
quick question,must i do this ^^^^^ steps first before flashing the CWMr you posted later on
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: what we all has been waiting up,there cwm for gionee p2s flash it recovery tools or mobile uncle... https://www.dropbox.com/s/30kttiiwiivyzdb/P2S_140603__recovery_140728-210833.img
must i do all those process before flasing these one or i can just download this one and flash it through mobile uncle,do you understand my two comments??
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by emmas2k570(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: coming up next is how to overclock and multitask up to 3 hd games on gionee p2s
Eddy pls let me have ur no......n Plss anyone that is in charge of d WhatsApp group should add me up 07039092458
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by emmas2k570(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: guys get d following app... setcpu,xpose installer, app setting, gravity box and xblast tool.. to tweak diz phone
Eddy pls let me have ur no......n Plss anyone that is in charge of d WhatsApp group should add me up 07039092458
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by eddy1759: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
AmazingZeus: must i do all those process before flasing these one or i can just download this one and flash it through mobile uncle,do you understand my two comments??
just download d already prepared cwm recovery and flash
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: just download d already prepared cwm recovery and flash
ok thanks
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
360 security is an amazing app to use if you want to restrict back ground data i.e app updating itself or social media app informing you that you have unread messages or friend request pending immediately you ON your data connection or wifi,with 360 security you can stop that from happening:-

1. Download 360 security app from play store and install

2. Goto the app settings you will see virus scanning,call and sms blocker (if you wish to block any call or sms from all those network providers or from anyboady),anti-theft,data monitor,vault etc

3. Now click on data monitor

4. Click firewall under data monitor,there you will see all apps that require network connection

5. The up and down arrow symbol means data while the wave symbol means wifi,when in green color it means such app can update itself ASA you ON your data or wifi,if you don't want it to happen just tap the symbols facing the app to restrict it

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by eddy1759: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
drop your number to get added to d whatsapp group
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by NONNYG: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: drop your number to get added to d whatsapp group
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by nickiemossie(f): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gionee p2s forsale
price; 13k
jst 2wks old
call or whatsapp 07036688981
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
eddy1759: let make this thread move forward
i agree with you

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
still available.
call or watsapp elijahdre on 08034795720
www.elijahdresystems.com
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by emmas2k570(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Thanks to eddy for d uploaded boot.IMG......I just ported d cwm on ma p2s......now m unlimited
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by AmazingZeus(m): 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
emmas2k570: Thanks to eddy for d uploaded boot.IMG......I just ported d cwm on ma p2s......now m unlimited
enjoy day go
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by DNDROID(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
AmazingZeus: for your own better understanding google what rooting an andriod phone is all about,there you will see both the advantages and disadvantages,for me rooting an android gives you full control of the phone such as deleting some follow come applications,installing some apps which can be used to over clock your android phone speed,change the system user interface,customize your battery icon,status bar,phone ringtone for starting up and shuting down etc.

ok.. Thanks just wanted to hear it from a naija man! smiley
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by DNDROID(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
nickiemossie: Gionee p2s forsale
price; 13k
jst 2wks old
call or whatsapp 07036688981

why are u selling?
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by elijahdre(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
tecno4life:
pls hw much is it and hw much 2 bring it 2 PH. Pls is ur store pay after delivery. I need dis baby fast.
payment after delivery is only for those in lagos sir.delivery to PH is 1500.
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by nickiemossie(f): 9:45am On Jul 30, 2014
DNDROID:

why are u selling?

its a gift frm someone and i am selling bcs of d screen size
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by jereal(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Is it just my own unit, or is this how this phone's battery run down like crazy! angry
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by eddy1759: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
jereal: Is it just my own unit, or is this how this phone's battery runs down like crazy! angry
download setcpu and underclock ur device, download greenify to hibernate some apps and do d following:
Get a black or darker colored
wallpaper and stay away from Live
Wallpapers .
Cluster your apps in folders so you
aren't sapping battery life by having
a screen full of colored app tiles.
Set your device to battery saving
mode .
Set your screen's timeout setting to
as short a time as possible.
Set your screen brightness to as
low a setting as is comfortable, or
enable automatic brightness.
Take unnecessary widgets off your
home screen (in the images above: I
already have the temperature, time,
battery level etc in the notifications
bar, so the widget is basically
unnecessary, and I grouped my
social media apps together)
If you have themes on your phone,
choose a darker colored theme.
Red and black will save your battery
more than white/yellow and green/
blue.
You don't necessarily have to go
with all black, but the darker the
better , or at least something with
lots of black areas and only
occasional color patches.
Check your app settings, many
allow you to customize the look of
the app interface. WhatsApp for
example let's you choose a
wallpaper for chats. Again, choosing
a black ground will save precious
pixel illumination.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by jereal(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
eddy1759: download setcpu and underclock ur device, download greenify to hibernate some apps and do d following:
Get a black or darker colored
wallpaper and stay away from Live
Wallpapers .
Cluster your apps in folders so you
aren't sapping battery life by having
a screen full of colored app tiles.
Set your device to battery saving
mode .
Set your screen's timeout setting to
as short a time as possible.
Set your screen brightness to as
low a setting as is comfortable, or
enable automatic brightness.
Take unnecessary widgets off your
home screen (in the images above: I
already have the temperature, time,
battery level etc in the notifications
bar, so the widget is basically
unnecessary, and I grouped my
social media apps together)
If you have themes on your phone,
choose a darker colored theme.
Red and black will save your battery
more than white/yellow and green/
blue.
You don't necessarily have to go
with all black, but the darker the
better , or at least something with
lots of black areas and only
occasional color patches.
Check your app settings, many
allow you to customize the look of
the app interface. WhatsApp for
example let's you choose a
wallpaper for chats. Again, choosing
a black ground will save precious
pixel illumination.

Wow... I'll give these tips a try
Re: Gionee Launched Another Beast With 1gig Ram.gionee P2s by tecno4life(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
elijahdre:
payment after delivery is only for those in lagos sir.delivery to PH is 1500.
sorry i dont trust online stores but can I get d pioneer P4 outside 4 17,500 or at jumia or Konga

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (36) (Reply)

AIRTEL 500MB FOR 100 Naira Valid 30 Days / If Your Android Phone Doesn't Comes With A FM Radio, This App Is For You / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.