Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172045 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Benny247:

Bros in my own opinion you should come and accept the scholarship and then explain to them everything, trust me you wont regret it. If it means trading 1 million for air ticket to get over 5 million from NDDC is not a bad decision in every sense of it.

pls benny and crimms ... i wld like to confirm if my name is inclusive .. cld u b of any help ? ... misplacd d number i used in registering
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:
Yes ooooooo
I got mine.....
yes ooooo
finally

i wld like to confirm if my name is inclusive .. cld u b of any help ? ... misplacd d number i used in registering
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by njoryor(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please house has any Akwa ibom scholar got the message?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
xerebro:

pls benny and crimms ... i wld like to confirm if my name is inclusive .. cld u b of any help ? ... misplacd d number i used in registering
You can drop your full name, when I go for the briefing next week i will try to check for you in the list they may make available for clearance of all invited scholars. I hope this will help.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by marsigba: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Any idea if the PhD scholars where contacted.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by marsigba: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please if there is any scholar from Rivers State that has gotten the txt let me know cos i was told it was sent state by state, I am particularly interested in PhD scholars. Thanks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by temiwalters: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
I cannot categorically say if PhD candidates have been contacted but all the PhD's that I know personally have not been contacted.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Benny247:

You can drop your full name, when I go for the briefing next week i will try to check for you in the list they may make available for clearance of all invited scholars. I hope this will help.
thanks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
does anyone have an officiacl nddc phone number we can contact ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
GOD IS GREAT , I WILL SING UNTO THE LORD A JOYFUL SONG I WILL PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE LORD IS GOOD.........
FINALLY I GOT IT .......
BENNY,CSIMMS,FCT CONGRATS TOO , CABAYE YOURS IS ON THE WAY....... I PRAY YOU GET IT

FOR THAT PARTICULAR LOUSY FELLOW WHO HAD NDDC CONTRACTORS TO CHECK HIS NAME , THEY DECEIVED HIM BECAUSE HE DESERVES SUCH TREATMENT,WHO DID NOT KNOW WHETHER HIS NAME WAS ON THE LIST OR TO PROTEST, BIG SCAMMER .PLEASE FORUM IDID NOT CALL ANY NAME.IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF REPENT AND IT WILL BE WELL WITH YOU

SUCCESSFUL FOLKS GOD IS GOOD ,FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED ,HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET YOURS

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
scientist235:
GOD IS GREAT , I WILL SING UNTO THE LORD A JOYFUL SONG I WILL PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE LORD IS GOOD.........
FINALLY I GOT IT .......
BENNY,CSIMMS,FCT CONGRATS TOO , CABAYE YOURS IS ON THE WAY....... I PRAY YOU GET IT

FOR THAT PARTICULAR LOUSY FELLOW WHO HAD NDDC CONTRACTORS TO CHECK HIS NAME , THEY DECEIVED HIM BECAUSE HE DESERVES SUCH TREATMENT,WHO DID NOT KNOW WHETHER HIS NAME WAS ON THE LIST OR TO PROTEST, BIG SCAMMER .PLEASE FORUM IDID NOT CALL ANY NAME.IF YOU KNOW YOURSELF REPENT AND IT WILL BE WELL WITH YOU

SUCCESSFUL FOLKS GOD IS GOOD ,FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT RECEIVED ,HOPEFULLY YOU WILL GET YOURS
Congrats Bro...See you on 5th of Nov. #GratefulHeart.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Iflyer: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
@scientist did you just get urs?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Iflyer: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
sifo:

Yh, am from Edo state. I know people from Imo and Ondo who got texts too so I don't think its a state by state thing. Just be hopeful that another batch of messages comes

Brother, I am from Edo too. We met at the gate on the test day in PH. We both asked one guy who sat the test before we did and all - just so u remember well. I saw ur pin somewhere here, not in this particular forum tho. I sent an invite already. Please add me. Cheers
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
scientist235:
FINALLY I GOT IT .......

Ah ah naw. Scientist I know how you feel but let bygones be bygones. Thanks also and congrats to you bro. We need hangout that day after the levels naw. What u say? Benny you are copied into this automatically. You know right?

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by marsigba: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
@MoyoGENERAL: when did you get the text?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls those sending me private msgs. I don't know how to access that stuff o. Lol. I've checked my email and it ain't there. Abeg no vex o. Pls if you want to contact me, we can exchange numbers. God bless.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by scientist235: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
OK Thanks bro, I have a training this weekend in accra , I don't know if I can make it before Wednesday ,ANYHOW OUR LETTER IS READY
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by sifo: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Iflyer:

Brother, I am from Edo too. We met at the gate on the test day in PH. We both asked one guy who sat the test before we did and all - just so u remember well. I saw ur pin somewhere here, not in this particular forum tho. I sent an invite already. Please add me. Cheers
Sorry but I think u have d wrong person, my moniker is not related to my real name at all. Cant remember ever dropping my pin anywhere and i didn't ask any person from a previous batch any question b4 d test on DAT day. U wanna ask anything just ask it here someone will definitely have a answer
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by marsigba: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please if there is any scholar from Rivers State that has gotten the txt let me know cos i was told it was sent state by state, I am particularly interested in PhD scholars. Thanks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by sifo: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
mountaintop21:
Pls Sifo what was ur scores in d aptitude test.
Since there was an interview after d test and documents were collected too its obvious test scores are not d only criteria. So dat info would really be of no use to u
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Iflyer: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol done.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Iflyer: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
scientist235:
OK Thanks bro, I have a training this weekend in accra , I don't know if I can make it before Wednesday ,ANYHOW OUR LETTER IS READY
Bro pls did u get the text today? Thanks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
csimms7:

Ah ah naw. Scientist I know how you feel but let bygones be bygones. Thanks also and congrats to you bro. We need hangout that day after the levels naw. What u say? Benny you are copied into this automatically. You know right?
I know wella....see you there!!!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
God is Great. Finally, I 've received d SMS in my phone. It's a dream come thru. UK here I come. Abeg make I go pack my bag joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
EMMABC1:
God is Great. Finally, I 've received d SMS in my phone. It's a dream come thru. UK here I come. Abeg make I go pack my bag joor.
Congrats...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Jkems: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
EMMABC1:
u just got it?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jkems:
u just got it?
yea. Some minutes ago.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Jkems: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
EMMABC1:

yea. Some minutes ago.
Congrats man!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
temiwalters:
I cannot categorically say if PhD candidates have been contacted but all the PhD's that I know personally have not been contacted.

Like I said yesterday, My friend who is a PhD scholar from Imo was contacted yesterday.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
EMMABC1:

Congrats Emma... now, I pray same for Cabaye, Bethiano, Attorney and Rajrascal... it is not over yet...

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
gcey2k:

Congrats Emma... now, I pray same for Cabaye, Bethiano, Attorney and Rajrascal... it is not over yet...
tnx man. Congrats 2u2. I wish Cabaye n others success.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
scientist235:
FINALLY I GOT IT .......

Your heart is full of EVIL. Just cos u got ur own text, you now wish and pray that others you percieve as ur 'enemies' 'll not succeed. Unfortunately my success has broken ur wicked heart and so will others' whom u do not wish success. It's not d end of world my brother as long as there is life.. Our people say ''uwa a bu popo, ya daa na-ala ya akuwaa" This world is like pawpaw, when it falls freely on d ground it shatters. Gudluck 2u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.