Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,313 members, 7,815,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172063 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kurma(f): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wow congrats to successful scholars o. Hvnt got any invite though.has any one frm abia got it.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
marsigba:
@MoyoGENERAL: when did you get the text?
around 6 pm yesterday

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mountaintop21: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
sifo:

Since there was an interview after d test and documents were collected too its obvious test scores are not d only criteria. So dat info would really be of no use to u
. My broda I knw all that. I ve my reason for asking.I scored 64. Was yours higher? Please if you could answer this questn, u will be doing a broda a great service.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
mountaintop21:
. My broda I knw all that. I ve my reason for asking.I scored 64. Was yours higher? Please if you could answer this questn, u will be doing a broda a great service.

It doesn't matter what he scored bro. God favour am noni.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Emma n Scientist, let's bury the hatchet of the past and rejoice together for this hard fought victory...

NDDC have switched gears and I feel its time this thread metamorphosed too... we need to start asking the right questions and sharing ideas on the way forward... I have some questions to ask...

1. Do we need to go with our admission letter as part of the documents? Cos my school (and likely that of many of us ) have already resumed.

2. What will be the maximum permissible duration of deferral? Mine is till October nxt year for welding engr Cranfield. But I think its too far, problem is only Cranfield offers that course in the uk...

3. Does NDDC sponsor schools outside the UK? Like Canada or US?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
gcey2k:
@Emma n Scientist, let's bury the hatchet of the past and rejoice together for this hard fought victory...

NDDC have switched gears and I feel its time this thread metamorphosed too... we need to start asking the right questions and sharing ideas on the way forward... I have some questions to ask...

1. Do we need to go with our admission letter as part of the documents? Cos my school (and likely that of many of us ) have already resumed.

2. What will be the maximum permissible duration of deferral? Mine is till October nxt year for welding engr Cranfield. But I think its too far, problem is only Cranfield offers that course in the uk...

3. Does NDDC sponsor schools outside the UK? Like Canada or US?

I don't 've answers 2 all that but I advice u go wt all ur admission letters including that of January. It's not late now 2 look 4 a university wt January intake. I was a able 2 gain admission for January start wt University of East London who offers similar course 2 d initial one I chose. I 'll be going wt both admission letters but I prefer moving in January as I can't wait till Sept. University of East London gave me discount of 2k leaving me wt 9400pound tuition. U can check wt them to see if they offer ur course or a similar one.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
EMMABC1:

I don't 've answers 2 all that but I advice u go wt all ur admission letters including that of January. It's not late now 2 look 4 a university wt January intake. I was a able 2 gain admission for January start wt University of East London who offers similar course 2 d initial one I chose. I 'll be going wt both admission letters but I prefer moving in January as I can't wait till Sept. University of East London gave me discount of 2k leaving me wt 9400pound tuition. U can check wt them to see if they offer ur course or a similar one.

Thanks a lot Bro... lemme check them out
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kurma(f): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
@Mountaintop 21 Its nt abt the score... I scored 70 yet hvnt been contacted. God help us o.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello great scholars,
Congrats to those that have received the text messages. I've confirmed its being sent in batches, let's hope the remaining batches will come out of the MD's briefcase soon....Akwaibom is yet to be sent out, its shd be sent out tomorrow.Meanwhile, some other states including Cross-river received their invites yesterday.
All the best everyone.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MacMaster01(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
connection guys, is there any one here that didn't write exam or do interview that received text? or NDDC don stop their magu magu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by temiwalters: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats to those that have been contacted. How many of us are still waiting anxiously?

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Schelube(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
temiwalters:
Congrats to those that have been contacted. How many of us are still waiting anxiously?
Patiently waiting on God to take his glory
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,
Congrats to those that have received the text messages. I've confirmed its being sent in batches, let's hope the remaining batches will come out of the MD's briefcase soon....Akwaibom is yet to be sent out, its shd be sent out tomorrow.Meanwhile, some other states including Cross-river received their invites yesterday.
All the best everyone.
I'm sure ur name and that of Cabaye 'll be on that Akwa-Cross list

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by pamraider1(f): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good to see the news rolling in at last!!! Please has anyone from Delta State been contacted? Congrats all
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
pamraider1:
Good to see the news rolling in at last!!! Please has anyone from Delta State been contacted? Congrats all

Yup. I know two people from Delta who have received.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by temiwalters: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Anyone from ondo being contacted?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by MoyoGENERAL: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
temiwalters:
Anyone from ondo being contacted?
yes... I am a living testimony
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
mouxman:
Hello great scholars,
All the best everyone.

so surprised cos I am from Akwa Ibom and got mine yesterday. I just pray for all those scholars on this thread cos we are like a family.

Really gonna miss UK sha but it is worth forfeiting

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congrats to all that received the sms yesterday. I wish you all well. For those still expectant, I pray you receive yours soon.

I got information that no one was contacted today 30 October. But someone in this thread claimed to have received a text. I am surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
fct07a1171:

so surprised cos I am from Akwa Ibom and got mine yesterday. I just pray for all those scholars on this thread cos we are like a family.

my bro congrats though! Me still dey wait for my own ooo!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EngrBright(m): 1:06am On Oct 31, 2014
what is the venue of the briefing? I need to confirm my name on the list
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 4:42am On Oct 31, 2014
linton99:
my bro congrats though! Me still dey wait for my own ooo!

my guy, u go get am 2day by Gods grace. I have also confirmed that it is sent in batches.

I just wish I could .......................
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by marsigba: 4:58am On Oct 31, 2014
Has anyone from Rivers state gotten the txt, dont seem to know anyone yet.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by marsigba: 5:15am On Oct 31, 2014
Anyone from Bayelsa?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by bryanariel: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2014
linton99:
Any bayelsan with an invite?

Yea bro, I was told that about two persons got the text.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by marsigba: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2014
bryanariel:

Yea bro, I was told that about two persons got the text.

How about Rivers State?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by temiwalters: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2014
MoyoGENERAL:

yes... I am a living testimony
@ Moyo, are you for Msc or PhD. and besides who has first hand information on how many people they have finally picked.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Synger: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2014
FCT...pls I will love to communicate with you outside this forum...I know it is not wise to ask for your mobile contact, but I will be delighted if you reach me on this email
atiemeogbolosingha@yahoo.com
I will be expecting to hear from you.
Congratulations to the scholars...Cheers!
Best Regards!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Mayflowa(m): 9:46am On Oct 31, 2014
fct07a1171:

Why don't you want the scholarship? Do u have oil and gas job?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by fct07a1171: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mayflowa:

Why don't you want the scholarship? Do u have oil and gas job?

my dear, God lifted me recently dat if i stay away 1yr, i shall b 1yr behind my mates so it's beta i go 4 an online studies. besides i hv a wife & 3 lovely kids who cant afford 2 miss me 4 a yr but truthfully, if God didnt make me attain my new status, na sharp sharp i 4 go collect nddc award naa

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by uzomasony: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
there is something i dont really understand in this whole game, does it means that NDDC does not want to release the list for everybody to see?
please did anyone from Delta State got the text?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by electromag: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
fct07a1171:

my dear, God lifted me recently dat if i stay away 1yr, i shall b 1yr behind my mates so it's beta i go 4 an online studies. besides i hv a wife & 3 lovely kids who cant afford 2 miss me 4 a yr but truthfully, if God didnt make me attain my new status, na sharp sharp i 4 go collect nddc award naa
Please just to authenticate the nddc message,could you please post the contact number u received the text from. I will really appreciate that. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.