Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172286 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
@cabaye...u will hear the outcome soon,just relax...I and u knw d situation of Nigeria...govt or any of its organs do their stuff d way they like not d way u want,...the time has not come for ginger just relax...let's wait until those who met d criteria were not selected but strange people that's when.....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
cabaye:

I'm not in support of those writing the petition but its a bit unfair to say government/nddc owes we Niger deltans nothing. what are they then existing for?? the existence of nddc and the minstry of of environment were argued to be similar during the confab and some delegates from the north were advocating for the closure of nddc as its not functioning.
I feel it is our right and not our privileges to at least know the outcome of the scholarship.

Baba don't get it twisted. NDDC carries out thousands of projects in all their states baba, skill acquisition dey too wey dem dey do, no think am too much oooo, the argument they had wasn't for scholarship oooo, if they decide to stop the scholarship scheme we will only rant, rave and protest but it won't deny the fact that they are working in the states where they are. That's my own view.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Oya u see am? So the scholarship is only a portion of what dey are doing!!! So just pray for now
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
linton99: @cabaye...u will hear the outcome soon,just relax...I and u knw d situation of Nigeria...govt or any of its organs do their stuff d way they like not d way u want,...the time has not come for ginger just relax...let's wait until those who met d criteria were not selected but strange people that's when.....

Bro the bolded happens yearly,and trust me nothing dey happen.How do you know those who did not meet the criteria when a list of shortlisted candidates was never published?

Truth is everyone should pray they make the final cut,cos' if NDDC dull you,no appeal!!..ur ginger nor go pass nairaland..cheers!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 6:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Na so oooo lolz
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 4mula22(m): 9:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Pls did anybody here take the NAE scholarship test?

I received a call yesterday asking me to verify my admission for the NAE scholarship but the network wasn't that friendly...

Tried calling back but I couldn't.

Did anyone receive similar call?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2014
@Cabaye....any news from your "Source"? as regard the wednesday meeting you made mention of....Thank you. #TeamOptimistic
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Breaking News!! Nddc set to shortlist names of scholars. Get your phones on. SMS to start rolling out from 2moro friday thru monday next week.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
EMMABC1: Breaking News!! Nddc set to shortlist names of scholars. Get your phones on. SMS to start rolling out from 2moro friday thru monday next week.

Really! That's good news.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
@EmmaBC1, thank you for the information....however, can we know your source?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by inteli: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Benny247: @EmmaBC1, thank you for the information....however, can we know your source?

lol grin
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by JOHNads: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
FREE Workshop - Project Management Training in Portharcourt

Port-Harcourt Weekend Class: August 2nd, 3rd 9th and 10th

Venue: Eugene Plaza, Suite 216 Woji Road, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt.

Register Now!

At Sijison Training, Our Project Management training is delivered by certified and highly experienced trainers. Our PMP training covers all the areas you need to start running your own successful projects and provides an invaluable base upon which to build.

Modules Covered:
1.Project Management Overview
2.Key Concept.
3.Initiation Phase
4.Planning Phase
5.Monitoring and Control
6.Closing Out

What you will learn:
• Learn how to define project time lines and project task
• Learn the importance of project management
• You will be able to identify the five process group
• Learn about the nine knowledge areas as well as perform a project needs assessment
• How to write goals, requirement and deliverables of a project

The Training package includes:
• PMI Accredited Training Manual
• Exam prep books in soft copy format
• PMI Handbook
• Practice Question
• Certificate of Training
• Networking Opportunities.

Refreshment, Lunch, Tea and Snacks provided

Port-Harcourt Weekend Class: August 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th , 2014
Start/End Time: 12.00pm – 5.00pm

Training Venue: Eugene Plaza, Suite 216 Woji Road, Rumuogba, Port Harcourt.
Call +234– 8180-224477 or BBM Pin: 2224023F
Email: training@sijisontraining.com for more details....

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Benny247: @EmmaBC1, thank you for the information....however, can we know your source?

Instead of you to say thank you for the information. You dey find the source. Nigerians ehn! Una get wahala o. Lmao.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
@cisimms7....nor be naija mata ooo....we are all sensitive to positive information now.....but we still have to verify them, for clarity.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
csimms7:

Instead of you to say thank you for the information. You dey find the source. Nigerians ehn! Una get wahala o. Lmao.

Great news...pls let give it the benefit of doubt and keep our fingers crossed. I wish u all d best
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by GlobalCareers: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014

Benny, don't bother yourself. Tomorrow is just less than 24hrs. We will all see the reality of the news here on this thread by then. Good luck!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
alright, I will be more happier.....#TeamOptimistic...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
people nor go sleep tonite oo!..cos we hear say sometimes d alert dey enter like thief in the nite,other times na d alert dey wake person up.anyway shaa..

#Momoh borrow me charger,this phone shall not die till NDDC confirm me!!# grin grin grin
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by 4mula22(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Make una answer me naa...
I'm hopeful for NDDC too
Has anybody heard aor received messages from NAE/AGIP scholarship?

4mula22: Pls did anybody here take the NAE scholarship test?

I received a call yesterday asking me to verify my admission for the NAE scholarship but the network wasn't that friendly...

Tried calling back but I couldn't.

Did anyone receive similar call?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
4mula22: Make una answer me naa...
I'm hopeful for NDDC too
Has anybody heard aor received messages from NAE/AGIP scholarship?

congrats man..I doubt if any one participated..try searching for their thread elsewhere. cheers
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
Benny247: @Cabaye....any news from your "Source"? as regard the wednesday meeting you made mention of....Thank you. #TeamOptimistic

no update for now.I don't know if they held the meeting as my source is currently out of reach. the person gingering us may be right.let's wait and see the outcome tomorrow
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
EMMABC1: Breaking News!! Nddc set to shortlist names of scholars. Get your phones on. SMS to start rolling out from 2moro friday thru monday next week.

see ginger o. i wish everyone who has been active on this thread good luck if its true. I will confirm from my source during the weekend.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dear fellow hopefuls, sorry for d wrong info given to u by me earlier today as their was a little mix up frm my sources. The latest report emerging frm nddc 2day shows that d nddc is waiting for Mr President to sign the budget that was just approved by d senate. My brother who is an nddc contractor met wt d chairman 2day who told him that. He even directed him to check if my name is on d final list wt from d director who unfortunately was not in d office. He will return on tuesday. So, I doubt if d sms will start coming in frm 2moro. Sorry 4 giving u false hope.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
EMMABC1: Dear fellow hopefuls, sorry for d wrong info given to u by me earlier today as their was a little mix up frm my sources. The latest report emerging frm nddc 2day shows that d nddc is waiting for Mr President to sign the budget that was just approved by d senate. My brother who is an nddc contractor met wt d chairman 2day who told him that. He even directed him to check if my name is on d final list wt from d director who unfortunately was not in d office. He will return on tuesday. So, I doubt if d sms will start coming in frm 2moro. Sorry 4 giving u false hope.

he clear...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by seselez: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
EMMABC1: Dear fellow hopefuls, sorry for d wrong info given to u by me earlier today as their was a little mix up frm my sources. The latest report emerging frm nddc 2day shows that d nddc is waiting for Mr President to sign the budget that was just approved by d senate. My brother who is an nddc contractor met wt d chairman 2day who told him that. He even directed him to check if my name is on d final list wt from d director who unfortunately was not in d office. He will return on tuesday. So, I doubt if d sms will start coming in frm 2moro. Sorry 4 giving u false hope.

Hahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahhahaahahhaahahahhahahaahahhahahahaahhahahahaahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2014

My bro u dey try jare,at least u dey furnish us with info.God bless ur efforts,from the info it is certain dat;

1. The list is already compiled,just waiting to drop.(so make nobody come here talk of postponement).
2.E be like say na till wed after public hols before we go fit dey hope again o!

Once again thx for carrying us along,i pray ur name is on the list,same as mine too..lol

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
rajrascal:

My bro u dey try jare,at least u dey furnish us with info.God bless ur efforts,from the info it is certain dat;

1. The list is already compiled,just waiting to drop.(so make nobody come here talk of postponement).
2.E be like say na till wed after public hols before we go fit dey hope again o!

Once again thx for carrying us along,i pray ur name is on the list,same as mine too..lol
thanks for wishing me good luck. I wish u success. God us bless us.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by pessotto(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
MoyoGENERAL: Hello everyone....
Heard NDDC will be calling any moment from now!!!!!
What's the latest? schools don mail tire....

No be small thing.
I got admission for my kid bro in Anglia Ruskin Cambridge.
The whole admission process was concluded in about 2 weeks.

Luckily the school representative then came to Nigeria and my bother met with him.

I wonders why NDDC would take a life time to shortlist these names.
I hope this is not a ploy to knock off some candidates who may lose their admissions owing to the long delay and replace them with their persons who may be waiting in the wings.

schools are gonna resume in September.
Anyways God dey.

All the best.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
walahi!!..dis thread quiet today o..
csimms7!!....cabaye!!..emmabc!!..seselez!!..dantidote!!..scientist!!..frangbon!!..all my people dem,where una dey?

Its well mates,at the end of the day when we get the award letter,we wont even remember times like these,keep the faith..#webelieve#
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Schelube(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
It is well my guys o.we don't hv any option rather than to wait & hope in God.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
rajrascal: walahi!!..dis thread quiet today o..
csimms7!!....cabaye!!..emmabc!!..seselez!!..dantidote!!..scientist!!..frangbon!!..all my people dem,where una dey?

Its well mates,at the end of the day when we get the award letter,we wont even remember times like these,keep the faith..#webelieve#

My fellow comrade in faithful waiting, lol, we dey o. We fold hand dey look from far. We dey observe quietly. E b like say dem want make we as Niger Deltans start to agitate o. Lol. I hear say Boko dey recruit, say vacancy dey. Kindly forward applications to recruitment@boko.com if you are tired of waiting for NDDC o. Lmao. All the best my friends. I wan go church now. Please if you are in port harcourt, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi of Deeper Life is in town life!!!! Come and be blessed. 25-27 this month o. Explosion of Miracles. I go fall out from the program by Sunday with my testimony o. If you wan dey like me, let's meet at Rumudara. One love ya'll.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
another fruitless week/month. i hope nddc would reslove their issues before the 6th of august.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.