Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (171938 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2015
capsule:
...no Sir...

Continue with the application then... except you cannot move forward without providing those details... but most often, you can. Your aim is to gain a conditional offer.... in that offer, they will state the documents/requirements you are yet to bring/fulfill...No problem...Don't even bother if they give you a deadline... you can use the conditional offer letter to apply for NDDC.

And just like ekeroyal said, when you get the NDDC award, you can change to any school of your choice...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by capsule(m): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2015
gcey2k:

Continue with the application then... except you cannot move forward without providing those details... but most often, you can. Your aim is to gain a conditional offer.... in that offer, they will state the documents/requirements you are yet to bring/fulfill...No problem...Don't even bother if they give you a deadline... you can use the conditional offer letter to apply for NDDC.

And just like ekeroyal said, when you get the NDDC award, you can change to any school of your choice...
...thanks, this is really helpful...if I encounter any challenge, I will PM u...thanks man.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
capsule:
...thanks, this is really helpful...if I encounter any challenge, I will PM u...thanks man.

Welcome Bro...

Best Wishes...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by sistar007(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by aladin9792: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
gcey2k:

What if the condition offer given is on Pgdip (postgraduate diploma) will NDDC accept that kind of letter, since its not really MSc.
And secondly, should the choice of guanrantor be limited to these people, Member of National Assembly, Chairman of the LGA, First class traditional ruler & High Court Judge
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2015
hi guys.....does anyone know if nddc has paid fees for the january guys and when will upkeep be sent.

holla back.

cheers.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 9:43am On Feb 09, 2015
Dey hvnt paid ohhhh ! .... getting worried oh ... hz anyone heard any useful info ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by vansledge(m): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2015
xerebro:
Dey hvnt paid ohhhh ! .... getting worried oh ... hz anyone heard any useful info ?
pls keep us posted wen d pay (frm prospective candidate) cool grin
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
adeyemialatishe:
hi guys.....does anyone know if nddc has paid fees for the january guys and when will upkeep be sent.

holla back.

cheers.

Hi Ade, Long time...

They have paid the fees, even by Jan 15th.

No Upkeep money though...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2015
I dey ohhhh....Salford is great at this time of the year. although cold wan kill your guy. Aboniki is the new vaseline. lolxxxx

gcey2k:

Hi Ade, Long time...

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2015
adeyemialatishe:
I dey ohhhh....Salford is great at this time of the year. although cold wan kill your guy. Aboniki is the new vaseline. lolxxxx

grin grin grin grin

The cold here in Coventry is getting manageable sha...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by vansledge(m): 2:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
adeyemialatishe:

bros pls i need ur help o...
my frnd got an email from salford an d called it "decision letter" will nddc accept it? (urgency)
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
gcey2k:

Hi Ade, Long time...

@gcey2k, where u notified when this fees where paid , cos am yet to receive the fees . any advice would be greatly appreciated
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
vansledge:

bros pls i need ur help o...
my frnd got an email from salford an d called it "decision letter" will nddc accept it? (urgency)
d pdf containning offer letter , wether na conditional or unconditional , is shd b acceptable at dis application stage
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
xerebro:

@gcey2k, where u notified when this fees where paid , cos am yet to receive the fees . any advice would be greatly appreciated

Are you supposed to RECEIVE the fees?

We were not notified. We saw it in our Tuition fees details (all Coventry Uni Students resuming January)... MY friend, a PhD student at Cranfield also confirmed his has been paid.

Are you a January starter? And which school?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by mouxman(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Hello great scholars,

I've not been able to access my mail for sometime now, that's why I've been silent on this thread. Coventry is great, 13 students in my class, 12 are Nigerians! E be like uniben.
As it concerns payment, the commission will pay this month, no need to be apprehensive.
Anyone attending the BES fair today?? Let's hookup.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2015
considering attending the BES..but i no wan go loss ohhhh.

mouxman:
Hello great scholars,

I've not been able to access my mail for sometime now, that's why I've been silent on this thread. Coventry is great, 13 students in my class, 12 are Nigerians! E be like uniben.
As it concerns payment, the commission will pay this month, no need to be apprehensive.
Anyone attending the BES fair today?? Let's hookup.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2015
adeyemialatishe:
considering attending the BES..but i no wan go loss ohhhh.

Lol... Google map is your friend...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
gcey2k:

Are you supposed to RECEIVE the fees?

We were not notified. We saw it in our Tuition fees details (all Coventry Uni Students resuming January)... MY friend, a PhD student at Cranfield also confirmed his has been paid.

Are you a January starter? And which school?
started in september , m in manchester .. hv u heard any thing ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
xerebro:

started in september , m in manchester .. hv u heard any thing ?

Haven't heard any other thing Bro...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by duoarc(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
quick question guys. I applied last year but was unsuccessful. I intend on applying again. my question is, can i use the letter of attestation from my LGA chairman dated lasted year or should i get another? Thanks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by gcey2k(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
duoarc:
quick question guys. I applied last year but was unsuccessful. I intend on applying again. my question is, can i use the letter of attestation from my LGA chairman dated lasted year or should i get another? Thanks

You don't need a letter of attestation at this stage.

Except rules have changed though....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Hello guys. I planned on deferring my scholarship till October. I want to use it to study at the University of Tokyo. Seeing as am yet to get the admission offer, can I use the Cranfield offer to defer then change school again?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
spawne:
Hello guys. I planned on deferring my scholarship till October. I want to use it to study at the University of Tokyo. Seeing as am yet to get the admission offer, can I use the Cranfield offer to defer then change school again?
its best u confirm from nddc ,, jst to b very sure . i dont think it should be an issue.. its just paper work not rocket science ,, send nddc an email jst to verify sha
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by flofashon(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
gcey2k:

Boss, Hey guys, pls I need ur help urgently, I don't wanna make any mistakes while filling the form,
Where do I attach the guarantor written consent of good conduct that I got from my Local govt. Chairman ? ? ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by flofashon(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2015
hollaeze:

spawne:
[/quote]
xerebro post=30636355:

adeyemialatishe:
[quote author=mouxman post=30622316]

Hey guys pls I need ur help, I'm a bit confused and I don't wanna mk any mistakes while filling the nddc masters application form.

The is a place for guarantors on the form.
Am I to fill in the "Guarantor written consent of good conduct that nddc specifically said we should get from either ur LGA Chairman, NAS member, High Court Judge or a traditional ruler".. Or I am to get another guarantor entirely?

Thanks I anxiously waiting
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Ezyp(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
flofashon:

Hey guys pls I need ur help, I'm a bit confused and I don't wanna mk any mistakes while filling the nddc masters application form.

The is a place for guarantors on the form.
Am I to fill in the "Guarantor written consent of good conduct that nddc specifically said we should get from either ur LGA Chairman, NAS member, High Court Judge or a traditional ruler".. Or I am to get another guarantor entirely?

Thanks I anxiously waiting
bro there is nothing confusing....let me ask u this questions:- Do you know any LG chairman, NAS member, High court judge, Traditional ruler? (if u don't then go and look for one) If u do know any, do u knw his full name , email address, work address, phone number? (if u don't then go get it) If you had them already then fill them in in the website.
Do you have a letter signed by any of this guarantors? If you do then upload it( you should see where to upload it while filling in the form online) if u don't have a LETTER from any of them, don't worry submit the form but make sure u get a LETTER before the exam date.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by flofashon(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ezyp:
bro there is nothing confusing....let me ask u this questions:- Do you know any LG chairman, NAS member, High court judge, Traditional ruler? (if u don't then go and look for one) If u do know any, do u knw his full name , email address, work address, phone number? (if u don't then go get it) If you had them already then fill them in in the website.
Do you have a letter signed by any of this guarantors? If you do then upload it( you should see where to upload it while filling in the form online) if u don't have a LETTER from any of them, don't worry submit the form but make sure u get a LETTER before the exam date.

Thank you very much;for ur patience, thank u, u took ur tym to clarify me; I just got my Chairmans email/number/ I'll fill them in and submit
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
I bring you greetings from Salford University in Manchester....@Scholars I trust you are all doing well at your various school....They have paid our fees...However, any trusted update on when up keep will be paid.?
And for everyone applying I wish you guys all the best.

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Benny247:
I bring you greetings from Salford University in Manchester....@Scholars I trust you are all doing well at your various school....They have paid our fees...However, any trusted update on when up keep will be paid.?
And for everyone applying I wish you guys all the best.

benny247; apparently , we r in d same boat . no news yet

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by chime4u2: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2015
pls which of the oversea university can i apply now and get my admission letter to apply for the NDDC scholarship. If you have any pls contact me via whatsapp: 08036143061 or email: nnadipromise51@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.