Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172013 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 1:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Any news on the upkeep? A lot of us at salford are yet to receive. what is the way forward guys? Its taking too long.

gcey2k:

Week of Presidential election. Sorry for the late reply
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by racheal29: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Applied for this year scholarship since febuary, pls, has anyone been called for the test ? And what's the nature of this test ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 12:06am On May 02, 2015
still no upkeep , water don dey pass garri ? . any news from anyone ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Gbsy07(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2015
Got an SMS invite aswell.

Who has an idea of the TEst?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2015
Baba, e be like joke first semester exam is 12days away and they wonder why embassies or border control dont take our scholarship letters seriously.

hollaeze:
still no upkeep , water don dey pass garri ? . any news from anyone ?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by sylvo: 9:02pm On May 03, 2015
Got an SMS invite today....Pls past scholars should help us on what to expect in d cbt, mine is slated for 11th ds month....Thanks
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by etisong: 9:24pm On May 03, 2015
pls are you for PhD or masters.Don't know if PhD has been sent invite.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by capsule(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2015
sylvo:
Got an SMS invite today....Pls past scholars should help us on what to expect in d cbt, mine is slated for 11th ds month....Thanks
. Bro, pls what time was the message sent, I want to knw if the messages r being sent in batches or otherwise...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by djbiskit(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2015
Hi Guys.

I also got an invite for the test on 11th in RUST, but am based in Lagos. Is it possible for them to reschedule me for a lagos location?

I also read the past scholars post and how they waited for almost a year before the list was out, Any advice from past scholars on how we can choose schools and plan ahead considering your experiences.

i have an admission from WMU, Sweden. Can NDDC sponsor courses from World Maritime University? the fees is about N5,000,000. and must be paid before Aug 31st, or its deferred to Jan or new session.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EngrBright(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2015
What time of the day are you writing?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by callmeblessed: 9:03am On May 04, 2015
Last year scholars, did PhD applicants write test too or it was just only interview?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by uzewe: 2:02pm On May 04, 2015
Plz house, is RSUT inside PH town or in a suburb?? And also can I get a cheap hotel around d school, say from 4k to 6k/night cos I reside in Lagos and don't have any close pal at PH
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by snowytee(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2015
Good day people.Please those who wrote last year,what material do you guys advise we read.Is gmat enough?What's the test like,please kindly reply.I just got an sms for 12th
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by snowytee(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2015
uzewe:
Plz house, is RSUT inside PH town or in a suburb?? And also can I get a cheap hotel around d school, say from 4k to 6k/night cos I reside in Lagos and don't have any close pal at PH
Uzewe,rsust is in town,i believe.You can get a place to lay for that range of amount,good luck,man
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by adeyemialatishe(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2015
you should read previous posts. All your questions are answered.

djbiskit:
Hi Guys.

I also got an invite for the test on 11th in RUST, but am based in Lagos. Is it possible for them to reschedule me for a lagos location?

I also read the past scholars post and how they waited for almost a year before the list was out, Any advice from past scholars on how we can choose schools and plan ahead considering your experiences.

i have an admission from WMU, Sweden. Can NDDC sponsor courses from World Maritime University? the fees is about N5,000,000. and must be paid before Aug 31st, or its deferred to Jan or new session.

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EngrBright(m): 3:08am On May 06, 2015
How are u guys preparing for the test? I do not have any of the means of identification as stated in the text message but I have my PVC. Will that be accepted?

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by djbiskit(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2015
GlobalCareers:
Someone in this thread once said NDDC has an agent who can process visa in three days. How possible is it?

If it is possible, then studying this year is possible. It seems we will pay for the service.

Pls what are the approved schools NDDC can only sponspor, are there limitations to what course u can apply for?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by racheal29: 3:13pm On May 08, 2015
Hi everyone , pls my test is on tuesday (12), can any one help with the pattern of question to be expected? As in , what's the nature of the text. I can't wait to join u guys in salford. grin
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by racheal29: 5:16am On May 10, 2015
Don't know why past scholars are stingy to share information about the nature of the computer based test(what to expect), lots of us have been asking and yet no one is ready to give a clue. I guess that's the reason why we are here, to pass information , seek help and to help others. Please,any help will be deeply appreciated. God bless you.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EngrBright(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2015
Raywise:
Please if you must pass with distinction just forget the past questions and read wide. Get ur Gmat, Sat, maths and English plus quantitative reasonings. Get ur primary school maths notebook. Don't waste ur time racking software contents or be ready to be disappointed. Gudluck to voracious readers. Amen. Question: who is the president of CAF? Who is the prime minister of India? What is the longest bridge in Africa? Who is the richest man in the 17th century? Which city is the busiest in d world? When was the first world cup played and where? Which nation won the 1930 world cup? The full meaning of NDDC? Dr Stella Adadevoh is known for what in Nigeria? Who brought Ebola to Nigeria? How many countries are there in the world? Who is Nkosazana Zuma? Which English FC won the 2015 premier league? What is the probability of picking a zero in 1,2,3,4,5,6? If you can answer all these then U have d scholarship!

Just like that? How did you come about these questions?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 6:49pm On May 12, 2015
adeyemialatishe:
Baba, e be like joke first semester exam is 12days away and they wonder why embassies or border control dont take our scholarship letters seriously.

baba ... still no show ? heard some people were paid last week
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by kayuseful: 7:31pm On May 12, 2015
those who have resumed Jan/Feb how far? advise us o. we just dey plan September
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 11:43am On May 13, 2015
kayuseful:
those who have resumed Jan/Feb how far? advise us o. we just dey plan September
bros I need meet you. me sef na September. Deferred scholarship successfully? Which school?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by xerebro: 1:54pm On May 13, 2015
kayuseful
. spawne

which schools ?
wot do u need advice on?
i could probably help u clarify it. i have started already...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by spawne: 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
xerebro:
kayuseful
. spawne

which schools ?
wot do u need advice on?
i could probably help u clarify it. i have started already...
Thank you for your offer to help xerebro. I appreciate it. However, I was offered the scholarship last year, but had to defer to September 2015 with a Cranfield Univwrsity admission.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by djbiskit(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2015
Need your thoughts.

1. Can NDDC pay the awarding university all neccessary fess if you decide to do their online program and remain here in naija cos of your job.

2. Would you forgo NDDC SCHOLARSHIP already awarded, if you just got good paying job with an annual salary of over N5,000,000 with a car here in nigeria. You have to choose between going to some UK school and getting Masters and then coming back to get a job OR accept this job offer as stated above (by the way I Already have a Masters degree from UNILAG.

My fellow nairalanders, your thoughts pls
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by hollaeze: 12:19am On May 14, 2015
djbiskit:
Need your thoughts.

1. Can NDDC pay the awarding university all neccessary fess if you decide to do their online program and remain here in naija cos of your job.

2. Would you forgo NDDC SCHOLARSHIP already awarded, if you just got good paying job with an annual salary of over N5,000,000 with a car here in nigeria. You have to choose between going to some UK school and getting Masters and then coming back to get a job OR accept this job offer as stated above (by the way I Already have a Masters degree from UNILAG.

My fellow nairalanders, your thoughts pls

personally, will stick with the job in this uncertain times ( especially if its a job i like). the descision will be quite simply .
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by snowytee(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2015
Just got an sms for the interview on the 20th.Who is with me?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EngrBright(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
I am from abia, scored 38 and have not received any text message. Whyis that? what state are u from and what did u score?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EngrBright(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2015
snowytee:
Just got an sms for the interview on the 20th.Who is with me?
what state are u
from and what did u score?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by snowytee(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2015
EngrBright:

what state are u
from and what did u score?
From Akwa Ibom,scored 34

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.