Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God (1981 Views)

Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / NLC To Senators: Return Exotic Cars Or Face The Wrath Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God by diasporaman(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2016
I stood on the Altar of God to warn the Kaduna State Gov. to reverse the threat to Christianity in his state or face the wrath of God.

Governor el-Rufai has sent a bill to regulate religious preaching to Kaduna state House of Assembly – The bill seeks punishment for anyone who violates the law and his main target is the church

This was the same governor who insulted the personality of Jesus Christ sometime ago

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/707942745701273600
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God by diasporaman(m): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2016
God's oracle has spoken
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God by Brymo: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Dere r tins b done, better tins, i dunno watz wrong with el rufai
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God by stevecantrell: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2016
El rufai is no stranger to the wrath of God. Ask him.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God by mrvitalis(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2016
Am still waiting for someone to tell me what was wrong with the laws u have in Kaduna?

Can u just go and preach in new York city or London. .. or Tokyo or Chicago etc

This same man that came to UNN heald blind and crippled but non of them was a unn student
All of them outsiders
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2016
diasporaman:

I stood on the Altar of God to warn the Kaduna State Gov. to reverse the threat to Christianity in his state or face the wrath of God.

Last time I checked - Your extraterrestrial God died a very long time ago!

The bill to ban religious preaching (both Islam & Christianity) should be adopted in all States. I am yet to see the impact of their fraudulent preachings on our economic & infrastructural developments.

Tell that codeine-sipping pastor that I'm still waiting for the manifestation of his failed prophecies especially the one bothering on Ebele Jonathan returning to Aso Rock in 2015 & the one he said El-Rufai would not win the Kaduna gubernatorial simply because he abused Jesus grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God by bezimo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Of all the issues confronting government and the dire need to revitalise the ailing economy. Restricting religious freedom which is against the constitution is seen as priority to a midget called el rufai.

They say who the gods would destroy they first make mad.

The Apostle of God warned the Gov.I saw the link on youtube as shown below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYAV2V_5Hqo

If El rufai get mind and think the Apostle is bluffing or making noise,Let him pass the bill and make it law, if he doesn't suffer massive consequence then we know the Apostle was making noise.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Warn Gov El Rufai Not To Incur The Wrath Of God by tit(f): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hell Rufia has already incur my wrath!
He is finished.
Just watch and see,

(1) (Reply)

Fasola's 2014 Statement On Power Supply: The Hunter Has Become The Hunted / Biafra: IPOB Threatens To Cripple nigeria / This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.