Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,066 members, 7,867,023 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours (121661 Views)

Latest And Magnificent Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build; Check It Out / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
happy sunday
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
segzy14:
happy sunday
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by spygadgets(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
segzy14:
Description : Hotel Design (30 Rooms)
Total Area of Site: 996sqm
Total Area of Building: 409sqm
% Coverage : 41%

CLIENT: A NAIRALANDER
Bro you have indeed made a name for ur self
I love this exact design
I have a plot of land inside a street 60x100ft(not corner piece )
I want exact design for my intended hotel (guest house)
At most 18rooms with reception,executive rooftop bar (cos of lack of space),staffs changing room,
How possible is this?
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
spygadgets:

I love this exact design
At most 18rooms with reception,executive rooftop bar (cos of lack of space),staffs changing room,
How possible is this?

please shoot me a mail with your specification and survey plan
email: saeltd14@gmail.com and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
spygadgets:

I love this exact design
How possible is this?

Boss, with your land size, i achieved the following;
1. 11 rooms
2.reception
3.entrance
4.restaurant and bar
5.roof top garden
6.staff changing room

Hoping to read from you.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by spygadgets(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
segzy14:

Boss, with your land size, i achieved the following;
1. 11 rooms
2.reception
3.entrance
4.restaurant and bar
5.roof top garden
6.staff changing room

Hoping to read from you.
Main man.... U have acted as expected... With speed not minding d election tension every where....
My email augustinezunmas@yahoo.com
Let me HV a look... Then we need to see face to face .. If possible that's after ur email so I can come along with some suggestion s.. (Though I forgot the managers office ) in my earlier post
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by EndiaSami: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2015
spygadgets:

Main man.... U have acted as expected... With speed not minding d election tension every where....
Let me HV a look... Then we need to see face to face .. If possible that's after ur email so I can come along with some suggestion s.. (Though I forgot the managers office ) in my earlier post
. Goodday spygadgets, Sir, please view my product link below. As I look forward to hearing from you. www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by EndiaSami: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
segzy14:
MORE VIEWS
. Very nice boss. Keep doing great. www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these. I called you this morning. Please view. And we will talk later
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2015
EndiaSami:
. Very nice boss. Keep doing great. www.nairaland.com/2163896/building-incomplete-it-lacks-these. I called you this morning. Please view. And we will talk later

Okay
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by spygadgets(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Still waiting bro on d design
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
spygadgets:

Mail sent

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Keep the calls and mails coming.
thanks for the patronage.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2015
segzy14:
Keep the calls and mails coming.
thanks for the patronage.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
We are here to serve you
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by robeck: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
I have been following your tread and its quite informative. Keep up the good work.

I sent to your mail an enquiry about possibility of building 12 units of 3 bedroom flat all ensuite on 2 plots of 60x120ft each.

Kindly reply with sample drawings of previous projects

Thanks
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2015
robeck:
I have been following your tread and its quite informative. Keep up the good work.

I sent to your mail an enquiry about possibility of building 12 units of 3 bedroom flat all ensuite on 2 plots of 60x120ft each.

Kindly reply with sample drawings of previous projects

Thanks

I sent a mail with an enquiry.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by micgray100(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
good work
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
micgray100:
good work

thanks bro
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by cim1: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Your work is good. CIM Integrated Inv ltd is a roofing company that specializes in stone coated roofing and aluminum roofing and water collector. We would lik to partner wit you and b your supplier of roof tiles/ roofers.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by cim1: 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Your work is good. CIM Integrated Inv ltd is a roofing company that specializes in stone coated roofing and aluminum roofing and water collector. We would lik to partner wit you and b your supplier of roof tiles/ roofers.contact us on 08063307339
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
cim1:
Your work is good. CIM Integrated Inv ltd is a roofing company that specializes in stone coated roofing and aluminum roofing and water collector. We would lik to partner wit you and b your supplier of roof tiles/ roofers.contact us on 08063307339

thanks
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by robeck: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
segzy14:

I sent a mail with an enquiry.

I have replied you.

Awaiting your feedback.

Thanks.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2015
robeck:

I have replied you.

Awaiting your feedback.

Thanks.

REPLIED
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by uscofield: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
segzy14:
We are here to serve you

What's the best shot I can give my half plot of land in ph...am thinking of a duplex..i also need some space for two cars. pls reply asap

BBM 3358854E
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
uscofield:

What's the best shot I can give my half plot of land in ph...am thinking of a duplex..i also need some space for two cars. pls reply asap

BBM 3358854E

replied
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Buy cheap lands at Karishi, Nasarrawa L.G.A @ 100K per plot. There are a lot of land available in acres and hectares. land are ideal for estates, poultry and school. For enquiry, contact me on 08135328835 or 08159935304
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
thanks for your patronage
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 14, 2015
segzy14:
thanks for your patronage
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2015
morning all

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (65) (Reply)

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.