Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,219 members, 7,867,572 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours (121675 Views)

Latest And Magnificent Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build; Check It Out / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 21, 2015
segzy14:
@Icon4s, mxxpunkxx1

Before i answer you, let me ask the following questions;
1. Where is the plot located?
2. Is the plot dry or waterlogged?
3. What type of roofing sheet will be used?
4. What type of ceiling finishes will be used?
5. What type of doors and windows will be used?
6. What type of tiles will be used?

E.T.C

We are 2 different ppl though ; asking the same questions.

1. Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
2. Dry
3. Flat roof (which i presume is cheaper than stone-coated tiles, *if i am not mistaken*)
4. POP (with hidden glow-in-the-dark lamps *check attached pics for sample*)
5. standard modern doors . . . . long windows (ceiling to floor types)
6. when you mean tiles, do you mean interior tiles e.g bathroom -------- standard * not too expensive but unique
or do you mean wall/brick tiles for exterior finishing ------ standard * not too expensive but unique

waiting to hear from you . . .

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:15am On May 22, 2015
Icon4s:

The land is in Benin
Dry land
Usual stone coated roofing sheet with parapet
Normal brick or polished marble tiles
Pop ceiling.
The usual modern doors and Windows.
And as i said exclude cost of interlocking tiles in d compound.
It cost atleast 150K to do a bore hole in Benin

From your specifications, 10m naira is not feasible , I have a 4 bedroom duplex construction that I am handling in Benin too and the estimated cost is put at 19m naira but if you are ready,please let me know so that we can do something to the cost.
Find attached pics of the 4 bedroom duplex.

1 Share

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Icon4s(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2015
segzy14:

From your specifications, 10m naira is not feasible , I have a 4 bedroom duplex construction that I am handling in Benin too and the estimated cost is put at 19m naira but if you are ready,please let me know so that we can do something to the cost.
Find attached pics of the 4 bedroom duplex.
Ok thanks. With my budget I better go for a nice bungalow.
I have a 45ft by 100ft land. Can u give me sample of a 4bedroom bungallow that i can finish with 6-8million naira.

I was the guy dat called u from Benin last week. Remember u told me u have a project at Evotubu. Mayb we can do business.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 22, 2015
Icon4s:

Ok thanks. With my budget I better go for a nice bungalow.
I have a 45ft by 100ft land. Can u give me sample of a 4bedroom bungallow that i can finish with 6-8million naira.

I was the guy dat called u from Benin last week. Remember u told me u have a project at Evotubu. Mayb we can do business.

Okay, I will get back to you.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
Evening
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:00am On May 26, 2015
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by 2sex(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2015
JazzFreak:
Hi Segun,
Kindly show a design of 4 bedroom duplex achievable with a budget of 6mil.
OR asking more directly, what can I build with 6mil.... I desperately don't want bungalows.
to be frank, that money can only carry you to carcass for a bungalow of 3-5 bedroom. I think it would build selfcontain of 2-4. If you are to build a bungalow with money then lots of things won't be included.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 28, 2015
2sex:
to be frank, that money can only carry you to carcass for a bungalow of 3-5 bedroom. I think it would build selfcontain of 2-4. If you are to build a bungalow with money then lots of things won't be included.

stop saying watu dont know.
ur post reeks of ignorance n naivety
that amount is good enough to build a 4 bedroom bungalow n finishing
at the same time, it might not even build a 2,bedroom
at least not until we see d floor plan, know the nature of soil n type of foundation required
we also need to know his taste in finishing.
maybe he likes a simple n old fashioned aluminium roof or even asbestos
or he wants stone coated roofing
if he wants MDF wardrobes or otherwise
if he wants an electronic shower in all rooms, jacuzzi or a regular bathtub or standing shower
does he want regular plyboard ceiling or pvc or the almighty pop ?
until all these conditions are met, we cant tell how much is needed or not
at least, we need to see a BoQ .......
so relax n learn .......

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by 2sex(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

stop saying watu dont know.
ur post reeks of ignorance n naivety
that amount is good enough to build a 4 bedroom bungalow n finishing
at the same time, it might not even build a 2,bedroom
at least not until we see d floor plan, know the nature of soil n type of foundation required
we also need to know his taste in finishing.
maybe he likes a simple n old fashioned aluminium roof or even asbestos
or he wants stone coated roofing
if he wants MDF wardrobes or otherwise
if he wants an electronic shower in all rooms, jacuzzi or a regular bathtub or standing shower
does he want regular plyboard ceiling or pvc or the almighty pop ?
until all these conditions are met, we cant tell how much is needed or not
at least, we need to see a BoQ .......
so relax n learn .......
oga... I hear you. Like I said. Lots of things won't be included I he is to build with that amount.

I have sat down and did calculation concerning what I know.by the time you start adding fence,gate, interlocktiles etc you go know how far. I repeat it wont be enough.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 28, 2015
2sex:
oga... I hear you. Like I said. Lots of things won't be included I he is to build with that amount.

I have sat down and did calculation concerning what I know.by the time you start adding fence,gate, interlocktiles etc you go know how far. I repeat it wont be enough.

u sat down n calculated wat?
are u a quantity surveyor??
ur analysis is seriously flawed
i repeat, without any floor plan n design taste, u cant calculate anything
unless u love doing guesswork
n if they tell u 20m, better b ready to pay
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by 2sex(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

u sat down n calculated wat?
are u a quantity surveyor??
ur analysis is seriously flawed
i repeat, without any floor plan n design taste, u cant calculate anything
unless u love doing guesswork
n if they tell u 20m, better b ready to pay
dude a few years ago, the average cost spyder for building bungalow up to plastering level was 4-5m. You can search for the thread. This does not include painting, electrification etc... Not to talk of today.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
2sex:
dude a few years ago, the average cost spyder for building bungalow up to plastering level was 4-5m. You can search for the thread. This does not include painting, electrification etc... Not to talk of today.

that is not how it is judged !!!
u r too stubborn n learn to accept correction
withoutbd floor plan n design, we cannot giv u an estimate
a 4 bedroom floor plan isnt engrave in gold
are the rooms 12 x 12; 10 x 12 or 14 x 14
thats wen we can know if hes budget is good or not
receive sense !!!!!
how cn u b costing a house withoyt detailed specifications
using the word 4 bedroom or 5 etc is vague
we need the specs . . . u just asked hw much to build 4bdroom n somone mentioned 10million, without specs
so u go carry 10m give am ..... receive sense !!!!

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2015
#WELCOME TO A NEW NIGERIA
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by 2sex(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

that is not how it is judged !!!
u r too stubborn n learn to accept correction
withoutbd floor plan n design, we cannot giv u an estimate
a 4 bedroom floor plan isnt engrave in gold
are the rooms 12 x 12; 10 x 12 or 14 x 14
thats wen we can know if hes budget is good or not
receive sense !!!!!
how cn u b costing a house withoyt detailed specifications
using the word 4 bedroom or 5 etc is vague
we need the specs . . . u just asked hw much to build 4bdroom n somone mentioned 10million, without specs
so u go carry 10m give am ..... receive sense !!!!

The emboldened cracked me up bro. Well, make we dey see.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 30, 2015
@mxxpunkxx1, 2sex, please let us be mature.

Thanks
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by 2sex(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2015
segzy14:
@mxxpunkxx1, 2sex, please let us be mature.

Thanks
okay sir
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 31, 2015
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
segzy14:
Happy new month
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 1:04am On Jun 02, 2015
smokey12345:
Call us for all your design from start to finish

@Smokey12345
Please open your own thread. Do not post in other's thread. Your post has been removed. Thank you.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2015
grin
mufutau55:

@Smokey12345
Please open your own thread. Do not post in other's thread. Your post has been removed. Thank you.

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
HH
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
we are live now on

www.saelimited.com

Talk to us
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
segzy14:
we are live now on

www.saelimited.com

Talk to us
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
we are now live on

www.saelimited.com

Talk to us on your next design and building project
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
segzy14:
we are now live on

www.saelimited.com

Talk to us on your next design and building project

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (65) (Reply)

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.