Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours - Properties (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours (121132 Views)

Latest And Magnificent Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build; Check It Out / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Happy new week
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
A mini supermarket.

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by PropertiesPro(m): 3:19am On Jan 29, 2019
MODERN HOUSE PLAN | EXTERIOR/INTERIOR DESIGN

Are you in need of an experienced Architect in contemporary open living, light-filled homes, offices, restaurants designs etc. giving a close contact with the client at every step of the design process.

CLIENTS COME FIRST

You, as my client, will be involved in all the key decisions at every single design stage to ensure you receive the quality you have been dreaming of.

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

I believe so much in my services and ability to deliver your dream, that I actually write out a very simple, straight-forward guarantee to each and every client, personally.

IT'S NOT A FEE, IT'S AN INVESTMENT

Just like my designs, I like to keep my pricing flexible, elegant and simple.?

If interested, please Whatsapp @ 08169887413

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by PropertiesPro(m): 3:20am On Jan 29, 2019
PropertiesPro:

Are you in need of an experienced Architect in contemporary open living, light-filled homes, offices, restaurants designs etc. giving a close contact with the client at every step of the design process.

CLIENTS COME FIRST

You, as my client, will be involved in all the key decisions at every single design stage to ensure you receive the quality you have been dreaming of.

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

I believe so much in my services and ability to deliver your dream, that I actually write out a very simple, straight-forward guarantee to each and every client, personally.

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by PropertiesPro(m): 3:22am On Jan 29, 2019

CLIENTS COME FIRST

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by PropertiesPro(m): 3:24am On Jan 29, 2019
PropertiesPro:

CLIENTS COME FIRST

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Please create your own thread.

PropertiesPro:

CLIENTS COME FIRST

A PERSONAL GUARANTEE

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good evening.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
........3 bedroom bungalow
........All rooms ensuite
........Visitor’s toilet
.......kitchen
........Adequate parking

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
segzy14:
........3 bedroom bungalow
........All rooms ensuite
........Visitor’s toilet
.......kitchen
........Adequate parking
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2019
segzy14:
Good morning .
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
4 bedroom duplex

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
More view

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Timtol(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
segzy14:
More view
This is better.
Welcome on track
I love it,keep moving
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Timtol:

This is better.
Welcome on track
I love it,keep moving

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 01, 2019
Happy new month.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
segzy14:
Happy new month.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2019
segzy14:
Happy new month....
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
segzy14:
Happy new month.......
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Check in for nice designs.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
We are at your service.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Chekitaut: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Chekitaut Nigeria Limited
RC: 1487110
Your dependable Construction Company, Building materials Vendor & HAULAGE.

*LAGOS *OGUN *OYO *ABUJA *CALABAR *RIVERS

Granite, Iron Rod, Cement, Sharp Sand, Filling Sand, Vibrated Concrete Blocks, Aluminum Roofing, windows & doors, Haulage Services.

...Get value for your money, our service is 24/7 call us now 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392564.
email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com, chekitaut01@live.com.
Like our page: https://m.facebook.com/1stGranite/
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
segzy14:
We are at your service.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Designs loading
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
segzy14:
Designs loading
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Living room, Interior design.

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2019
segzy14:
Living room, Interior design.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
Keep the calls coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (65) (Reply)

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.