Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! (2384 Views)

Please Who Took This Pix?this So Perfect / Graphic Photos: Guy Murdered His Girlfriend And Took The Heart (wicked World) / Customs Officer Shot In Cold Blood By Senior Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by Sirniyeh(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
The lady you are seeing in the pic was a facebook fan of Bishop T.D. Jakes.

Last week saturday she sent me an inbox that reads;

"Dear Bishop, my wedding is coming up on the 5th of this July, I will send you pics to post and invite your readers to my wedding. thanks, from Gloria."

I was looking at the calendar and waiting for Gloria to send her wedding card so I can invite you guys but to my greatest surprise, I received this pic in my inbox earlier today.

Dear fans, Gloria has been killed on her way to see her parents.They cut off her head and took it away. I have been shedding tears since I saw this pic.

Now, leave whatever you're doing and pay your last respect to this departed soul. May her soul Rest In Peace.

Type "RIP Gloria"..Or just type "RIP" if you're too busy. PLEASE DON'T IGNORE!! There is no hiding place for the wicked who is responsible for this.

1 Like

Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
RIP fine girl embarassed
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by juliebrown: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
God.... Dis is wickedness of d highest order may d perpetrator never knw peace. RIP gloria

1 Like

Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by Exagge007(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
juliebrown: God.... Dis is wickedness of d highest order may d perpetrator never knw peace. RIP gloria

Ameeeeennn!!!

4 Likes

Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Jesus!! embarassed
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
fake
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by kaeto(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
banega: Jesus!! embarassed
Banega nwanyi oma, how you doing?
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by EnterPRO: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
terrible!
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by bejust(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
RIP
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
kaeto: Banega nwanyi oma, how you doing?
M fyn dear, hbu?
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Blood of Jesus!!
Chai!

embarassed embarassed
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by modextus(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
I've been seeing this poo on facebook with different story lines! Its fake

1 Like

Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by kaeto(m): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
banega: M fyn dear, hbu?
I am doing great, we shud be talking about u.
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by esoboy875(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
Old pic
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by seankay(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Fake news! That gal schooled at the school I finished from. She was actually sold to the ritualist by her friend
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by bastien: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
seankay: Fake news! That gal schooled at the school I finished from. She was actually sold to the ritualist by her friend
tell me sumtin grin
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by DjAndroid: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Which story make we believe? I have seen this picture on NL few months ago.

It was said that the dead girl accompanied her friend to see another friend and she met her death there in the bush and the okada man that took them there who sensed foul play reported to the police station.

Now another story Don follow the same picture.
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by seankay(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
bastien: tell me sumtin grin
I've told you already
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by kennyonthrone(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
R.I.P beta pikin
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by laivwire(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
This picture had been posted with a different story in Nl before It's apocalypse. Now yu famzin with the girl. I pity you rumour mongers
Re: PIX: This Wicked World: Gloria In Cold Blood...! by bastien: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2014
seankay: I've told you already
more na cry

(1) (Reply)

Why I Speak Big, Big Grammar - Hon. Obahiagbon / Look At A Unilag Student Wear To Church.. Will The Pastor Concentrate? / The First Thing You Say To Your Girl Goin Out With Friends Like This! (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.