Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. (752 Views)

Inhibitor And Essentially Prevents The Breakdown Of Carbohydrates In The Intesti / Whom Did U Miss During D Breakdown??(question 2 All Nairalanders( / Sniperinadiaper Has Deactivated Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by PopeJoseph: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
just wana knw who else lost his/her account because I lost mine...[b][/b]
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by MabraO: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
I sir
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by durella4(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
I undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by jayyungg(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Two hands up!!
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by lawrenceunaa: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Me too
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by QweenMercy(f): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
I also did lost mine
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Kaymania(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
I
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Emmyk(m): 1:18am On Jun 28, 2014
Anyone who created a new account from January 10 till last Sunday are all 'dead'. For those that deleted their accounts within this timeframe too, they are back! #myresearch. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Kaymania(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2014
Emmyk: Anyone who created a new account from January 10 till last Sunday are all 'dead'. For those that deleted their accounts within this timeframe too, they are back! #myresearch. cheesy
yeah, u ar rite
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by MabraO: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Emmyk: Anyone who created a new account from January 10 till last Sunday are all 'dead'. For those that deleted their accounts within this timeframe too, they are back! #myresearch. cheesy

My former account was created march 31dt 2009 and I still lost it

What say u
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Emmyk(m): 12:08am On Jun 29, 2014
MabraO:

My former account was created march 31dt 2009 and I still lost it

What say u
Dunno what to say lipsrsealed
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Kaymania(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Emmyk: Dunno what to say lipsrsealed

[/b] just say something [b]
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Kaymania(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Emmyk: Dunno what to say lipsrsealed

just say something
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Emmyk(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kaymania:

just say something
"Something" cheesy
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Kaymania(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
Emmyk: "Something"

maybe anything..
Re: Who Else Lost His/her Account Due To The Breakdown?.. by Emmyk(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kaymania:

maybe anything..
He was unlucky,I guess his account was hacked and deactivated.

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Zombie Virus: What's Their Similarities And Differences On Humans? / The Virus Detective Who Discovered Ebola Virus In 1976 / Ebola: Doctors Reject September 22 Schools Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.