Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary (48386 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by luckarub(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nigerian goalkeeper ball, Vincent is happily married with three beautiful children and he celebrated his wedding anniversary yesterday.
On the picture below he wrote; “My MAGIC BAND, my shining star…some years ago this month, we got it settled.thank God for this month.” he wrote on IG. see more photos of his lovely family.

27 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by flyca: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
So lovely.
My respect sir!

46 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by surgecom(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lovely wifey and nice family

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
i love this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Blackchampion(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
luckarub: Nigerian goalkeeper ball, Vincent is happily married with three beautiful children and he celebrated his wedding anniversary yesterday.
On the picture below he wrote; “My MAGIC BAND, my shining star…some years ago this month, we got it settled.thank God for this month.” he wrote on IG. see more photos of his lovely family.

Ok
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Well lovely kids what do u expect when u don't have mercy Johnson as a wife grin

No offence but I picked mercy because I don't have another substitute at the moment.

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by millionaireman: 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Great!!
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Funbii(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow! such a beautiful family he's got

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by publicenemy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
nn
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by gbaskiboy: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Still sobbing uncontrollably as i lost my posts and profile to hackers on Nairaland..

Thank God the forum is back and better, may God punish enemies of nairaland

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
His wife is cute. Beautiful family. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by bunmioguns(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
for every successful man, there is a woman...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nomski0(f): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gorgeous family. kiss.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2014
Awsome! But no thanks to these hackers... Most of the thread I created aren't there, my almost 10k plus likes have been reduced to 2k plus.

But all the same, I'm glad Nairaland is back.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Segadem(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
The best goalkeeper Nigeria ever have after Peter Rufai.

place don't quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Esdb(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
i just like that man

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by imsuboi(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
smiley smiley smiley cute
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by justi4jesu(f): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Cute family...Cute kids...me likey
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Handsome husband
Pretty wife
Lovely kids.
Wonderful family

cool smiley

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by mencade5(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lovely wife....i hope those our long throat ladies will humble themselves and become useful so that better men will marry them.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by initialize(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wait!!! Is it sport section that paid the money to recover NL's lost data? abi why is it that almost all the thread on front page today is about sport?

Ehn!

Lovely family but no more sport news on front page today pls.

Better threads dey technology market

Anyama!!!
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by mmmustapha(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
One happy big family, I like it.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by crusader01(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
I respect this guy so much,and he has proven that he is worth of my respect.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Segadem(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
The best goalkeeper Nigeria ever have after Peter Rufai.

pls don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by manny4life(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
dvdon: Well lovely kids what do u expect when u don't have mercy Johnson as a wife grin

No offence but I picked mercy because I don't have another substitute at the moment.

NOT FUNNY... Try again.

19 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by femzo(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nice! Football really pays #RESPECT
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow! *spikingintongues*
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by negbenebor(f): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Adorable kids
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by EzePromoe: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
They are all secured grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by CenzoCee(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beautiful family...
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
bunmioguns: for every successful man, there is a woman...

na the woman dey help am catch ball for post?

make we hear word joor

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
I hardly comment here bt i must confess, am one of the d secret consumers of information on NL. Dos days d website was out of service were not only borin bt also awful. I missd NL so much. Welcom back NL

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Left England For Nigeria – Alex Iwobi / Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.