Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary (48379 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by bunmioguns(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
mikeansy:

na the woman dey help am catch ball for post?

make we hear word joor

..your thinking is shallow.. wondering how old you be self
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by chino24: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its cool to marry early!
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by daveP(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nice,cool family. #RESPECT
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by 9jatatafo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
I am waiting for Agbim's family pics. Cute Enyeama's family
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by justi4jesu(f): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
chino24: Its cool to marry early!

Are you talking from experience smiley
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by chino24: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
More or less!

justi4jesu:

Are you talking from experience smiley
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by justi4jesu(f): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
chino24: More or less!

More or less simply means you are confused tongue

No hard feelings. .
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by chino24: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
More or less experience thingy!

justi4jesu:

More or less simply means you are confused tongue

No hard feelings. .
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by biomedixexcel(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nice wife and kids
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Abaniwealth(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
what a wonderful family..........enyema is a very simple guy,i wish others wil emulate his way of life.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by hensben(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
enyeamagnent has a cute family

best at what he does and very humble.

i tuale for u bros.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Calebosko(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
as nairaland been no dey dos few days,men i for don die,na now i know say am adicted to this site, hmmm i bin mis thos funny and crazy coment from my felow nairalanders, God bless seun asewa or wetin be dat ur name sef,God bless me,God bless my felow nairalanders, wen ever am in a bad mood na to just login nairaland and d funny coment go just take my lonlyness away asap,tank u all

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by sufficientGrace: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Can't wait for mine
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by justi4jesu(f): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
chino24: More or less experience thingy!

Na u sabi..
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Ayoswit(f): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
akwa ibom finest.

we luv u back here @ home- inemesit Vincent enyeama
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by BRAV0O(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Happy welcome back my NL!
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by sufficientGrace: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wat!

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by johndanny(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
What a lovely family.. Respect
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by UDbester(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
jomile: Aaaawwwww...nd I tot I would be his wife

only if wishes were horses dearie
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by JustHector(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
So much respect for Enyeama,cute family...So much gratitude to the woman who made him whole! God bless all of ya!
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Innodon(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nice family and cute kids indeed.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by oskaaay(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
luckarub: Nigerian goalkeeper ball, Vincent is happily married with three beautiful children and he celebrated his wedding anniversary yesterday.
On the picture below he wrote; “My MAGIC BAND, my shining star…some years ago this month, we got it settled.thank God for this month.” he wrote on IG. see more photos of his lovely family.

He happy celebration. This man worth the best goalkeeper of this tournament.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by okotv(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
that is the definition of cute as cute can be...and to think that he his just 31 for a goal keeper....all i see are better days ahead for him....#bestgoalie nigeria has ever produced.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Xavier9ja(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
maximum respect mr. Enyeama. U always keep our head high. Oliver kahn of our time. #asantenesana
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by omanifrank(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
waooo
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Feedmemore(f): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
So lovely, me likey. kiss
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by sage2(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
adaobi123: His wife is cute. Beautiful family. smiley

Wow! Adaobi, Good to see the your account survived the crash/hack. Back to topic. Yeah, a beautiful family indeed.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by rosebowl01(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lovely family.
Bro, we are always proud of you. May God continue to protect and bless you and your family.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2014
sage_:

Wow! Adaobi, Good to see the your account survived the crash/hack. Back to topic. Yeah, a beautiful family indeed.

Errrmm thanks lol tongue
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by bioduneberry(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Viewing this topic: richyblink1(m), Egomah(m), holluwai(m), overdrive(m), sage_(m), fattahnoni(m), Grey Blood, EmpressaDelRei, Temas(m), lordjay, akunjohn(m), hensben(m), TheoneandOnlyMe(f), ideepaul, ckc(m), Chubhie(m), Firearm(m), amnestylaw1(m), reedbam, bioduneberry(m), PeeDaVinci, Adedayo516(m), felixzo1, popplm, Codedboy95(m), pfii, Nasa4G(f), Yinkwamo(m), shadrach77, atymat, juninho(m), tee_la_cruz(m), Lagos_Boi, eriegua83, angelamina(f), emaboi(m), felixchip(m), mcdreeezy(m), seunwen2, vikeb(m), moneyluv, zeekz(m), Dvoice123(m), InHim4Him(m), omanifrank(m), bigW(m), nayef(m), Marilyn_Nash(f), okotv(m), psychologist(m), rahmatt(f), femson123 and 219 guest(s)
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by Dvoice123(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
flyca: So lovely.
My respect sir!
No wonder he's always full of smiles.A happy family,a happy man.Respect sir
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama’s Family As He Marks His Wedding Anniversary by oluyemisee(f): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow,beautiful family.just love this man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Argentina Win 2022 World Cup, Beating France In Penalty Shootout (Pictures) / Anthony Joshua V Francis Ngannou: Fight Today / Palace's Zaha Becomes First Premier League Player Not To Take The Knee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.