Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia (32864 Views)

Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Cameroon By Soldiers (Photos) / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / 15 Boko-Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by foxgiovani(m): 5:11am On Jun 28, 2014
The next thing you will hear now is that a suspect is innocent until proven guilty. Innocent my foot.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 28, 2014
The main man na person?
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Atmmachine(m): 6:02am On Jun 28, 2014
if you want to nab the real men go to sambisa forest
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by kabba7(m): 6:15am On Jun 28, 2014
Tales by moonlight ,
Youu are pained you will expose all old or young man or woman. hausa or Igbo ijaw or Kanuri. but no name no picture you are an idiot , period
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by DikSin(m): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2014
They will no longer conceal names indeed. Mtchwee... Hit like if u believe that statement is for the "poor man wey still maggi"
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Adek15(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2014
davidugotex: And who is this sponsor?
Btw, the way SSS is dishing out figures of Boko Haram members JTF killed keeps me wandering. 200 today, 400 tomorrow, 300 another day. Abeg this Boko boys no dey finish, abi dem dey reincate?
maybe they are banelings.... Lol
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Mayor88(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Thought she said d won't hide anybody invovld? Is prominent man in bauchi name of d sponsor? Abeg giv us name jaare n 4get d long grammar
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by pcaptain38(f): 7:04am On Jun 28, 2014
My Heart goes out to everyone who has been affected in one way or the other by bombing in nigeria
watch and comment @assurancemama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8uAlQsU6c
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by enomakos(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2014
name and picture or
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by searay(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2014
I have books space
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by delishpot: 7:37am On Jun 28, 2014
Worse set of people to give info to if you dont want to die young is Nigerian security ops. If its a petty case like someone bought stollen phone, they will hide the ID of the whistle blower and just hijack an ignorant person and display his or her photo as suspect who sponsors robbers and buys their stolen goods. all for ontop say, you buy phone from a person who visits your area and said he wants to sell his phone to raise tp fare back home as he is broke.
But when you report strong dangerous matter like boko haram, hmmmm Naija police will mention you as whistle blower,put your picture on the dailies in place of the criminals, give full details of what you said and maybe even give out your address, and mention all your family members names even your dead ancestors and where they are burried.
If you make mistake go police station to report crime,be ready to spend some weeks in cell as a suspect for bringing that mater to them and make sure before you go report a crime you have saved enough money for your own bail cos you aint leaving the police station without paying for your freedom.
So all in all, when dealing personally with naija police just know that you are not dealing with "Friends" forget their slogan that na wash wash just to use it to trap customers to their market.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2014
The SSS Assistant Director, (Public Affairs)
Marilyn Ogar told journalists yesterday at the scene
of the Wednesday bombing in Abuja that the
security services would not conceal the identity of
anyone involved in insurgency .
She said, “there is no need for us to continue to
hide people any longer******************************************** so what is his name?

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by charlesprincy(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Naji too like fake story, imagination 'll kill dis country
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Okudiover(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin Yipee! After many days in detention I am finally free. Nice to be back on Nairaland.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Iceking1(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Dem neva catch am, dem still dey pursur am , read again
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Trustyd1(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2014
ichidodo: The aboki human trafficker has done nothing wrong 'cept trafficking economic immigrants from north to south.

Are you serious.?
486 economic immigrants from North to South.
I am suspecting u. Everyone that supports this BH thing in anyway is a suspect
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by ichidodo: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Trustyd1:

Are you serious.?
486 economic immigrants from North to South.
I am suspecting u. Everyone that supports this BH thing in anyway is a suspect
Ofcourse they were about to be founding members of a boko haram cell group in the south.....i was just being sarcastic.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Hasselbaink: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2014
enomakos: name and picture or
ADONBILIVIT

The same old story everyday : https://www.nairaland.com/750594/now-know-boko-harams-sponsors

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by enomakos(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Baby mama:

It wasn't before Jan 10 but after, and the ban on my original name is still there
It looks like this small NL mishap didn't favor me at all o
Why is my own testimony different , na only me waka come ? grin
Let it happen again biko grin and correct the anomaly at my end
Sorry Seun,everybody dey talk where e holl am grin grin
grin You are looking for trouble...seriously.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by meme001: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2014
there is no need for us to continue to hide people any longer, I’m pained that a journalist was caught in this particular incident. So for me,  whether  you are a Muslim or Christian, woman or man, from anywhere or anybody, old or young, we  should begin to condemn insurgency and other criminalities". But I didn't see a name, talk more of a pic.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by experimentist: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2014
This news is hypocritical
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by darelar(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2014
I just don't believe any news about killing or capturing any bokoharam again, because it seems all are false just for our security personnel to get credit. You can't claim to know or arrest bokoharam or their sponsored and you still hide their identity. Why protecting criminals in this country and tarnishing the reputation of innocent people's by accusing them just because he/she is not in the same group with you.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by ogene007: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2014
"According to military sources in Maiduguri and the Civilian JTF, the successful joint operation against the insurgents was

facilitated by Bama residents and its traditional ruler by identifying the terrorists’ hideouts".

This is sheer irresponsible journalism. Must the press go ahead to mention the name of the traditional ruler of the town. I guess they will now need to deploy a whole battalion of soldiers to protect the traditional ruler whose life has now been put at risk.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Dragonking: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
b_demix: Hmmmmm shocked

I dont think you know allah very well.. smiley

1 Like

Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by emmacity2: 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
what is the name of the mother fucker?
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by Bigzig(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Kukuma tel us the name of the sponsor naw...
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by remainsreal: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Please, can we take a look at the statement "The SSS Assistant Director, (Public Affairs) Marilyn Ogar told journalists yesterday at the scene of the Wednesday bombing in Abuja that the security services would not conceal the identity of anyone involved in insurgency, She said, “there is no need for us to continue to hide people any longer"......from all indications, they have been concealing the truth before, hiding the identity of the people involved, and my question is ...why? I'm sick and tired of those shits.....u can tell that to kids...........that is how the tortoise fell down from a tree and have a cracked back.
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by zurine(f): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
hmm
Re: SSS Nabs Suspected Sponsor Of 486 Boko Haram Suspects Arrested In Abia by SenatorJames(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kingslaw: What is the name of the sponsor?
What pains me about the way our military is handling boko haram issue is that every information about them is always confidential for security purpose.

We will not know the suspects until he escapes from police net and they start promising $7m to get him re-arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AROKO - The Yoruba Hieroglyphics / The Tomb Of Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (Photos) / Why Obasanjo, Atiku, Amaechi Left PDP – Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.