Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here (24866 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2014
JAGZZ:
Leader ke? Abeg o. Lol

Has it was stated in the last thread, I think its gonna be documents checking, diagram interpretation, essay writing, group presentation and one on one interview in that order. I stand to be corrected.
saw same tho, lets wait n pray d AC invite comes in sn!
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by JAGZZ: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: saw same tho, lets wait n pray d AC invite comes in sn!

Yes o.

God help us.
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by oliviablaq: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2014
DozzyMary and Jagzz..u guys cnt wait abi..c u at d AC by Gods grace
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by JAGZZ: 11:34am On Jul 10, 2014
@Oliviablaq, Yes o.

I saw you at the last thread. How far?
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by oliviablaq: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
i dint pass last yr buh i pass ds one
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by JAGZZ: 11:59am On Jul 10, 2014
oliviablaq: i dint pass last yr buh i pass ds one
Nice one. We will meet at the top.
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
oliviablaq: i dint pass last yr buh i pass ds one
wat did u score?
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
JAGZZ:
Nice one. We will meet at the top.
Amen o...
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by oliviablaq: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
50%

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
oliviablaq: 50%
bros, u 2 much o! Congrats
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by ayo4money: 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hi guys, I score 30.36 is there any hope and Can I reapply if not?
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
ayo4money: Hi guys, I score 30.36 is there any hope and Can I reapply if not?

Learnt its 40% 4 smtym nw, let's wait n see sha! Seems u hv 2 take 6mnths brk..
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by dotun4real: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hopefully de shud get back to us dis week
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
dotun4real: Hopefully de shud get back to us dis week

Bozz, wetin u score? Amaka, hv u goten ur result? Mzbilly, lngest tym hia. Awfa ur result?
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by JAGZZ: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2014
Where are the pretty ladies? U babes should show face.
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by uchennn: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
Gotze!!!
Goal!!!
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by oliviablaq: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: bros, u 2 much o! Congrats
am a girl oh
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by dotun4real: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
grin
oliviablaq:
am a girl oh

Corect, our chairlady!
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by levelskay(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
It is well
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
dotun4real: 41.07

Same hia oo, we get luck. Lolz, God ll c us 2ru!
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
levelskay: It is well

Yes bozz!
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by dotun4real: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
Amen,I just hope de get back soon so dat all dis waitin game will end
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
@omidan21 n Jagzz, 4rm my research u 2 can be of gr8 help towards prepin 4 AC xpecialy 4 d grp task! Pls, ll be gr8fl if u guys can gv sm hint abt d AC generaly while throwin mor lyte on d grp task (case study).. Tnx my ogas @ d top!
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls, my ogas lets respond o!
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Hello Applicants.
As I always do, kindly look at my signature for some new updates.
Go through the site for some other updates on UAC and co.
On Nairaland, we are here to help one another.
I research and I bring answers to all your questions.
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by JAGZZ: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2014
Well, I really don't know much about how Skye bank conduct their assessment process but with the little experience I have, I can share somethings.

About the group task, you have to be bold, confident and above all be yourself. You will be given a case study to digest say for 10mins and make sure you note the key points which are: 1. The main topic of the study (i.e what the study is talking about) 2. Identify the problem (most case studies always contain a problem or the other) 3. What caused the problem 4. And how you can solve the problem. You can note these point down somewhere while reading so you won't forget and move at the speed of light.

When it's time for group discussion and deliberation, you can volunteer to be the team leader (I think there's always a point for that) & make sure u carry your team members along before taking any decision and if person don jump be group leader before you, try and contribute meaningfully. There's this assessment I went for, everybody was just trying to form "i too know" and everyone wanted to be heard. It was so messed up ehn..

Try and know the Skye Bank mission and vision statements, and the various reviews going on in the bank presently. Keep yourself abraised current happenings in the country, CBN reviews and policies, general COT downsizing, cashless policy and the likes.
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2014
JAGZZ: Well, I really don't know much about how Skye bank conduct their assessment process but with the little experience I have, I can share somethings.

About the group task, you have to be bold, confident and above all be yourself. You will be given a case study to digest say for 10mins and make sure you note the key points which are: 1. The main topic of the study (i.e what the study is talking about) 2. Identify the problem (most case studies always contain a problem or the other) 3. What caused the problem 4. And how you can solve the problem. You can note these point down somewhere while reading so you won't forget and move at the speed of light.

When it's time for group discussion and deliberation, you can volunteer to be the team leader (I think there's always a point for that) & make sure u carry your team members along before taking any decision and if person don jump be group leader before you, try and contribute meaningfully. There's this assessment I went for, everybody was just trying to form "i too know" and everyone wanted to be heard. It was so messed up ehn..

Try and know the Skye Bank mission and vision statements, and the various reviews going on in the bank presently. Keep yourself abraised current happenings in the country, CBN reviews and policies, general COT downsizing, cashless policy and the likes.
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by EngrDozzyMary(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2014
JAGZZ: Well, I really don't know much about how Skye bank conduct their assessment process but with the little experience I have, I can share somethings.

tnx bozz, u r 2 much! Sowie, 4 d grp discussn r we going 2 present individually or d team leader speaking on our behalf? 2ndly, saw dix case study on d previous thread "Generate a product dat ll cater 4 d nd of SME's as you r a new vibrant team in a bank name jimi international bank" can we treat it hia n maybe sm odas dat ll help us prep beta.. Tnx
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by JAGZZ: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: tnx bozz, u r 2 much! Sowie, 4 d grp discussn r we going 2 present individually or d team leader speaking on our behalf? 2ndly, saw dix case study on d previous thread "Generate a product dat ll cater 4 d nd of SME's as you r a new vibrant team in a bank name jimi international bank" can we treat it hia n maybe sm odas dat ll help us prep beta.. Tnx

Well it depends, but most times the team leader will talk what y'all have discussed and you can chip in your own suggestions too when necessary.

About the case study, you know SMEs is Small and Medium Enterprises. The Central Bank of Nigeria defines small and medium enterprises in Nigeria according to asset base and number of staff employed. The criteria are an asset base between N5 million and N500 million, and a staff strength between 11 and 300 employees.

About the product that will cater for the need of SMEs, i think the issue of giving them facilities, loans and funds should be placed first and the issue of collateral. Most banks won't give out funds there is a strong collateral which most SMEs don't really have. So I would give them the options for personal guarantees, personal collateral (landed properties n all) or even third party guarantees. I can also chip in the opening of "U-BIZ" account for these SMEs where they would have to maintain a daily minimum balance of say 100,000# and there won't be any COT charges on these accounts.

I would also suggest the following services to my SME clients; Free marketing advice via consultation with a marketing professional, Free legal advice via a 30 minute appointment with a solicitor, Free business skills training via a partner e-learning company, Free accounting advice via consultation with an accountant when an account is opened at the bank, Free online business data backup.
Re: Skye Bank Aptitude Test Invitees, Let's Meet Here by talktolateef(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
ping......long way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JOB: I Just Got An Invite From The Address Below. Please How Real It Is ? / Salary Of A Staff In An Audit Firm / Which NNPC Subsidiary Is The Best To Work With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.