Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me (3241 Views)

Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Ekiti Governorship Aspirant, Bamidele, Dumps Ruling APC and Why Berem Should Too / Michael Opeyemi Bamidele Joins Ekiti Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me by G12(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
make una join me laugh! if ur belle tear no be me cos am sha grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z8XZLqIMmw

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the politically impotent Fashola is working very hard to impress the godfathers in APC. Unfortunately, none of the godfathers are looking in his direction. Fashola appears to have reached a dead end politically.

Your assertion is very apt! Fashola is going into political oblivion after 2015.

APC seem to be highly jolted by the loss in Ekiti. They should just accept the defeat, focus less on condemning GEJ and use the states still in their grasp as a model to showcase to Nigerians how to govern well. As it stands today, the PDP states and governors are still better than the APC states and Governors.

Come 2015, Abdul-fatah Ahmed of Kwara shall suffer the fate of Fayemi. His loss shall be heavier than Fayemi's. He might not win in any polling unit.

BTW, Fashola sounds very hollow and empty. To think that he is a silk churns at the stomach.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me by Symphony007: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
The APC has thoroughly disgraced itself with it's handling of the ekiti gubernatorial election. Granted!!! The ekiti people voted popularity over competence, and they will suffer the consequences but by all standards the election was reasonably free and that's why fayemi, an otherwise distinguished man conceded defeat. But now he has allowed his party members to inflict their disease on him. This is embarrassing!! Fayemi held a TV address to the state conceding defeat and now is back tracking to the glare of everyone. It's a blow to his credibility and I'm sad he allowed his party associates do this to him.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me by Malawian(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
come 2015, only ben akagbue will fasholas igbo vote. whatever he smoked the day he rose and deported igbos, i am sure he now fully realise it wasnt healthy for him.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me by emiye(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
It was operation show your voters card and collect bag of rice. 30,000 bags of rice distributed by PDP no be small thing. oooooo in a state like Ekiti state. Fayose kept on promising evertyhing, but my fear is that he will ***appoint many.

The wage bill of workers in 2005 and 2014 no be the same thing.
Re: Fashola: Ekiti Governorship Election Result Frightens Me by XueRengui: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Serious Attack This Morning At Konduga, Borno State / I Won't Step Down For Buhari Says Kwankwaso / Itsekiri Leaders Seek President Jonathan Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.