Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (480388 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nnadychuks(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is not good at all. Let my post be and I'll let yours be

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by sistar007(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2016
Slimzjoe:

I'm already Rich and can never be P00r again grin

Who u epp

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Laveda, hi.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by mysticgal(f): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
People say I am hot tempered, but all I do is react to stupid.ity

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lanicky is no where to be found after taking the crown.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
I love lanicky, i want to fvck her. Who get her number?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Vince77(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
ashewoboy:
I love lanicky, i want to fvck her. Who get her number?

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
I want to give lanicky from the back. She does not need to touch her toes, she has the shape already.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
Good morning boss bantino pls warn ashe.woboy nw, this place is not for that make he go romance section this na game section

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2016
I will like to mention some1 here to liker's paradise
She needs a baby
Edakun if u help her fine any as many as you can pls deliver it to her as a package

cheesy grin

She is colik

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
zyzxx:
I will like to mention some1 here to liker's paradise
She needs a baby
Edakun if u help her fine any as many as you can pls deliver it to her as a package

cheesy grin

She is colik

Tanku,may God bless your ministry. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2016
colik:

Tanku,may God bless your ministry. grin
amen, so ur ministry is baby ministry cheesy Iya awon ewe,
1000 likes to ur dairy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2016
zyzxx:
amen, so ur ministry is baby ministry cheesy Iya awon ewe,
1000 likes to ur dairy
Hahaha.....his not only baby ministry oh. his a big ministry;his a worldwide sometin. Shebi you like the diari...tanku jare

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2016
colik:

Hahaha.....his not only baby ministry oh.
his a big ministry;his a worldwide sometin.
Shebi you like the diari...tanku jare
wordwide ministry is good, hope u are already on the track, can't wait to see u there, ur dreams will be fulfill amen.

Yea u got a fan for ur dairy. It worth reading I enjoy the time I invested in reading it yesterday. I stumbled on it yesterday
Kudos, I love the family poem.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2016
zyzxx:
Good morning boss bantino pls warn ashe.woboy nw, this place is not for that make he go romance section this na game section

My man, just ignore him, he will get tired soon, it's quite a shame that those he is talking dirty to, don't even give a damn.

Meanwhile what's this baby ministry all about? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2016
See as dem dey do like say them nor dey fvck. Laveda, i wanna give it to you on a daily like newspaper.

Btw, we are to CUMment anything. Is dat not what the game is all about? Hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Bantino:

My man, just ignore him, he will get tired soon, it's quite a shame that those he is talking dirty to, don't even give a damn.

Meanwhile what's this baby ministry all about? grin
hahahaha, colik can explain better oo, if u will be of help

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maverickdude(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
zyzxx:
wordwide ministry is good, hope u are already on the track, can't wait to see u there, ur dreams will be fulfill amen.

Yea u got a fan for ur dairy. It worth reading I enjoy the time I invested in reading it yesterday. I stumbled on it yesterday
Kudos, I love the family poem.

Amen and Amen.....Thank you so much.
I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.
You're awesome. smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Mistyice(f): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
NL isn't what it used to be!

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nnadychuks(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mistyice:
NL isn't what it used to be!
you're surprised your post was liked b4 10 mins grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
colik:

Amen and Amen.....Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it. You're awesome. smiley
thanks xame here. u are adorable.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Mistyice(f): 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
nnadychuks:
you're surprised your post was liked b4 10 mins grin grin
It's not fair o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2016
zyzxx:
hahahaha, colik can explain better oo, if u will be of help

Colik, oya over to you. We need some explanations on the baby ministry

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nnadychuks(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Bantino:

10 mins Neva reach I don like post.. Am I jobless? cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2016
Bantino:

Lol...
Do you have a baby?
A beautiful chubby baby?
A baby who's got hair and isn't bald?
A baby who's not ill?
Is he/she a burden to you?
Are you tired of listening to incessant cries?
Are you ready to give up the baby?
Then I'm what you need.
I love babies and I need a baby.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2016
colik:

Lol...
Do you have a baby?
A beautiful chubby baby?
A baby who's got hair and isn't bald?
A baby who's not ill?
Is he/she a burden to you?
Are you tired of listening to incessant cries?
Are you ready to give up the baby?
Then I'm what you need.
I love babies and I need a baby.

Hmmmmmm, I don't think any good parent would be tired of listening to incessant cries of his/her baby OR be willing to give it up for that matter. Anyway, I've got the explanations I need and good to know that you love babies and I do too.

Hopefully Zyzxx can help you make babies of your own wink wink

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2016
Bantino:

Hmmmmmm, I don't think any good parent would be tired of listening to incessant cries of his/her baby OR be willing to give it up for that matter. Anyway, I've got the explanations I need and good to know that you love babies and I do too.

Hopefully Zyzxx can help you make babies of your own wink wink

Hahaha,
You're hilarious.
I'm afraid that's quite Impossible. smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2016
colik:

Lol... Do you have a baby? A beautiful chubby baby? A baby who's got hair and isn't bald? A baby who's not ill? Is he/she a burden to you? Are you tired of listening to incessant cries? Are you ready to give up the baby? . . . . Then I'm what you need. I love babies and I need a baby.

I can give you even twice for free of charge....all gotta do is just ask grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I can give you even twice for free of charge....all gotta do is just ask grin grin

A readymade baby Oh!
I'm not interested in any shenanigans. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
colik:

A readymade baby Oh! I'm not interested in any shenanigans. undecided

See ur mouth lyk Alre-ady-ma-de grin Alreadymade by who kwanu tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2016
colik:

Hahaha,
You're hilarious.
I'm afraid that's quite Impossible. smiley

What is impossible therein, is Zyzxx impotent?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.