Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (475257 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
zyzxx:
I c ur hand work

Hapy sunday boss bantino Colik apy sunday any baby yet?
Not yet ooh. Hope you're doing okay..

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bantino:

Hmmmm, Colik why nah?
Lol....Time never reach. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
colik:

Lol....Time never reach.

No....I just want a baby without the stress of having sex,getting pregnant and giving birth. grin

Really? Ok oooo. In that case forget about borrowing babies for now, when it is time, you can make your own babies

I beg to differ on the last statement which you made earlier, note that there is no stress in having sex or making love in-fact it is pleasurable, and being pregnant is a wonderful thing while giving birth, though the labour period is painful but the birth of the baby brings about a bundle of joy that will make you want to get pregnant again grin grin grin

So Zyzxx, relax a little and wait for her grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bantino:

Really? Ok oooo. In that case forget about borrowing babies for now, when it is time, you can make your own babies

I beg to differ on the last statement which you made earlier, note that there is no stress in having sex or making love in-fact it is pleasurable, and being pregnant is a wonderful thing while giving birth, though the labour period is painful but the birth of the baby brings about a bundle of joy that will make you want to get pregnant again grin grin grin

So Zyzxx, relax a little and wait for her grin grin

Oh I know....I was just being silly. smiley
I cannot love children as much as I do and not want to get pregnant.

He shouldn't wait Oh...Or he's going be waiting for a long ,long time..

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
colik:

Oh I know....I was just being silly. smiley
I cannot love children as much as I do and not want to get pregnant.

He shouldn't wait Oh...Or he's going be waiting for a long ,long time..

Hmmmm Zyzxx, you don hear? You're on a very loooooooooong thing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bantino:

Hmmmm Zyzxx, you don hear? You're on a very loooooooooong thing grin grin grin
long thing ke? I knw many people are on cue for colik? Her charm can't be resist so I guess I have catch the next boss before I enter friend zone grin grin

My day was fine, how u boss and colik hope ur day aren't stressful ?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Julietcutie(f): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
is the game still on

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
zyzxx:
long thing ke? I knw many people are on cue for colik? Her charm can't be resist so I guess I have catch the next boss before I enter friend zone grin grin

My day was fine, how u boss and colik hope ur day aren't stressful ?

My day was good, thanks. It's nice to know that urs was fine, all Glory to God.

In other words, if you seek admission in Unilag and get turned down, you try Uniben right?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julietcutie:
is the game still on

Yes oooo

Been quite a while, hope you are doing great?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Julietcutie(f): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bantino:

Yes oooo
Been quite a while, hope you are doing great?
yes dear and you...

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Julietcutie:

yes dear and you...

I'm doing wonderfully great.

Nice pix you got there... wink wink

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Julietcutie(f): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Bantino:

I'm doing wonderfully great.
Nice pix you got there... wink wink
tnks. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by zyzxx(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bantino:

My day was good, thanks. It's nice to know that urs was fine, all Glory to God.

In other words, if you seek admission in Unilag and get turned down, you try Uniben right?
hahahahaha, wetin man go do...

Gud pm sir

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by NLresidentQS(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
What if one day the like button is disabled?
What if you don't like my comment?
No! I cannot win..
Goes in your mind
Next comment grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ritababe(f): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2016
please don't like

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Peacefullove: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
ritababe:
please don't like
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
warning! Warning! Warning!
Don't like this!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Viccur(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
I

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2016
I'm in the mood. Laveda on my mind.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Lanicky, what's your body count?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Laveda or lanicky, which is a wife material?

Twaci, i love you.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ashewoboy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Why are people DISS mean, you are not CUMmenting but you are liking my post, what's that? Fvck you.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY GUYS!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ok

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Temmzz(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2016

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Are you

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by gboyetade: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
This game can't end.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Technical Knockout

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
.gli.dll.citing.ng'd.'ve.hushri.ugliei.zi.zr.owi'd.gz.id.wifi..ging.ng.ne..de.g.gz.gz.in.id.idgigin.heh.fidgeedeihidol.henlenlichoit

Hikieingti

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Imhandsome: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
last

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ok nah

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.