Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (478483 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Only say your place far, I 4 send you one wine
Chai , see sense man.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
U win
undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
obatoro:
princessB1 I greet o!
Oba how u dey na wink

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
obatoro:

Chai , see sense man.

No I serious, u and Bantino

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrincessB1:
Oba how u dey na wink
I dey your side like Dede. How was Easter?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I know say you be sure person, no worry I go soon land, and I go still collect my wine. LOL!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
obatoro:
I dey your side like Dede. How was Easter?
Lolz, cul

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

Hmmmm
Bantino, what is happening nah?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
obatoro:

Yes Bantino y r u hmmmmmng

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
obatoro:

Someone here referred to me as "sense man", so I was hmmming because of that.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

Someone here referred to me as "sense man", so I was hmmming because of that.

Who referred to u as sense man

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Yes Bantino y r u hmmmmmng

You know my hmmmm use to cause problem grin
Please don't ask why I'm hmmming, because the reason for hmmming is for hmmming sake.
What am I even saying? I see, it's the Easter Monday wine that you promised to give Obatoro my guy.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Who referred to u as sense man

His moniker starts with P and ends with A.
Hahahahahaaa

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

His moniker starts with P and ends with A.
Hahahahahaaa

U need to reread the last two pages of this post very well, abi the palmy I drink for morning the shack you. cheesy
No one called you sense man, kindly go thru the posts again.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

You know my hmmmm use to cause problem grin
Please don't ask why I'm hmmming, because the reason for hmmming is for hmmming sake.
What am I even saying? I see, it's the Easter Monday wine that you promised to give Obatoro my guy.
I dey only fear your hmmmmmng when woman involve

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

U need to reread the last two pages of this post very well, abi the palmy I drink for morning the shack you. cheesy
No one called you sense man, kindly go thru the posts again.

You know hear when I talk say na Easter Monday wine? Hahahahahaaa

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sorry man @ Proudlyngwa, you were talking about the wine while I misunderstood your quote where u mentioned me
Proudlyngwa:

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Obatoro come and see the confusion you cause ooooo

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:
Sorry man @ Proudlyngwa, you were talking about the wine while I misunderstood your quote where u mentioned me
Leave that side Abeg, which one u want pure heaven or Eva

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I want both...

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrincessB1, hope you're doing great?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

I want both...
One pure haven for you, any time I show in Lag

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

One pure haven for you, any time I show in Lag

Nice one... thanks

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Lemme ansa for him.... Pure heaven

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

I want both...
i no even know say u don reply sef... Tell d sender to make it two cos i need mine aswel

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrincessB1:
Lemme ansa for him.... Pure heaven
That one is settled

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:
PrincessB1, hope you're doing great?
Paddy mi, i fine oh. U nko?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
That one is settled
Yeah, just viewed d conversation now

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrincessB1:
i no even know say u don reply sef... Tell d sender to make it two cos i need mine aswel

The giver has heard you, you reside in Lagos too?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrincessB1:
Paddy mi, i fine oh. U nko?

I'm good dear..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

The giver has heard you, you reside in Lagos too?
i dey everywhere... Make e just send to u first, i go obtain mine

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.