Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (476471 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

I'm good dear..
Dats nice

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

Someone here referred to me as "sense man", so I was hmmming because of that.
You sure?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

His moniker starts with P and ends with A. Hahahahahaaa
Choi, see finishing!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
PrincessB1:
i dey everywhere... Make e just send to u first, i go obtain mine

Ok ooo, Proudlyngwa over to you...

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

U need to reread the last two pages of this post very well, abi the palmy I drink for morning the shack you. cheesy
No one called you sense man, kindly go thru the posts again.
Tombo no dey joke with person o.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
I dey only fear your hmmmmmng when woman involve
Ha ha ha ha... I laugh in French.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bantino:

Ok ooo, Proudlyngwa over to you...
By the grace of God, I must reach Lag this year

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
obatoro:

Tombo no dey joke with person o.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
You all know who did it.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hullo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
PrincessB1:
Hullo

Hallo... After holidays hustling continua

armadeo:
You all know who did it.

Who did what? Meanwhile greetings to the super ghost mode man... Just wanna know, do you reside in Lagos? Maybe we could just hang out whenever Proudlyngwa will breeze into town.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ghost mode, how far? Bantino, you want to hang out without me? You must be joking... ha ha ha.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
obatoro:
Ghost mode, how far? Bantino, you want to hang out without me? You must be joking... ha ha ha.

Sorry bros, you be number one nah, no be because of you we de talk about wine? You dey Lag bah?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by obatoro: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bantino:

Sorry bros, you be number one nah, no be because of you we de talk about wine? You dey Lag bah?
My surest guy, na Lag I base but I no dey Naija now. But I fit don land by then nah.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bantino:

Hallo... After holidays hustling continua

Who did what? Meanwhile greetings to the super ghost mode man... Just wanna know, do you reside in Lagos? Maybe we could just hang out whenever Proudlyngwa will breeze into town.

Based in lag. Move around a lot though due to work tins.

Holla when it's time. Might be available.

P.s mainland or island.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
armadeo:

Based in lag. Move around a lot though due to work tins.

Holla when it's time. Might be available.

P.s mainland or island.

Mainland

cc Bantino

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
hey guys,i missed a lot

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dayvey:
hey guys,i missed a lot
Welcome

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Mainland

cc Bantino

Seconded

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2018
Dayvey:
hey guys,i missed a lot

Yea, you did. It's been a while, hope you're good?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2018
Bantino:

Yea, you did. It's been a while, hope you're good?
doin great

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kinda quiet in here...

The ghosts must be sleeping...
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by TissuePaper: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Bantino:
Kinda quiet in here...

The ghosts must be sleeping...
grin grin grin
i liked your comment

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Vince77(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
WIN

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Vince77(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
WIN again

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Vince77:
WIN again
Bros forget that thing am still alive

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Vince77(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Bros forget that thing am still alive
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
TissuePaper:
i liked your comment

Hello Mr. TissuePaper,

Thank you for liking it, I liked yours also.

Please how did you arrive at your moniker?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Na so !!!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Just ghosting along.

Nothing to like here just pass to the next comment

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2018

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.