Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (481565 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Hon Sir. Bantino, I found a similar thread where the game has actually ended.Is there any hope of ending this one in our lifetime?

No ending in sight yet as long as we have the ghost likers crew hanging around

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Bantino:

Yes ooo, but this one mouth and that Yimmu is annoying, are you sure she's not an adult in pikin skin?

lol that's the cutest part cheesy

in bold: you know that's what I think too. I imagine her hands are on her computer keyboard and doing yinmu to scammers. grin

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
I noticed this in front-page today

Has it always been there?

"Nairaland Nigerian Forums"

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
VickyRotex:

I imagine her hands are on her computer keyboard and doing yinmu to scammers. grin
Looooool Vicks.Didn't know you can be funny grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
ABCthings:
I noticed this in front-page today

Has it always been there?

"Nairaland Nigerian Forums"
Yeah I think so.Different forums leading to various sections

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Looooool Vicks.Didn't know you can be funny grin grin grin

Wawwuuuu undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Yeah I think so.Different forums leading to various sections
Emphasis at the bolded Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Galactico4ever:
How is our baby doing? is she kicking and stressing and turning and rumbling and ...
I'm walking away in Craig David's voice.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Professorcplus(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
What are you guys discusing self? undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 12:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Pokenoser

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning to y'all

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Bantino:
Good morning to y'all

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2020
Finally, I don like reach 2015, I hope I will discover comments that haven't been liked there.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:19am On Jun 16, 2020
maggilove:
Finally, I don like reach 2015, I hope I will discover comments that haven't been liked there.
Keep the good work up, I registered this moniker around that time, am expecting to get some old likes

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
maggilove:

SO you're responsible.

I was wondering what comment I wrote that garnered such likes in such a short time.

Only for me to see likers paradise.

Lol. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
VickyRotex:
cheesy You guys are still here?

Ghosts liking comments up and down! angry angry

who went back to like this post angry angry

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
maggilove:

Ahhh na you!!! cheesy angry angry cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

who went back to like this post angry angry
someone who is catching fun by calling out the old likers.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
armadeo:

SO you're responsible.

I was wondering what comment I wrote that garnered such likes in such a short time.

Only for me to see likers paradise.

Lol. Keep up the good work.
yes I saw your username, you don tey here.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Keep the good work up, I registered this moniker around that time, am expecting to get some old likes
Now in 2016.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
maggilove:
Now in 2016.
Remember to stretch and do some exercise afterwards cool .I pity your fingers though

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Remember to stretch and do some exercise afterwards cool .I pity your fingers though

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Boring: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MJBOLT: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
maggilove:
Now in 2016.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
2017 now, i discovered I joined this thread in 2016, me self don old here.

No retreat no surrender.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by donbrowser(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2020
Who's bringing out my old posts here

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
donbrowser:
Who's bringing out my old posts here
welcome back.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by atoleybaba(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
atoleybaba:
It's been 24hrs without any like pls kindly declare me winner of this awkwardly long contest...bantino
so we are still where we were

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
atoleybaba:
so we are still where we were
yes welcome back.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by atoleybaba(m): 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2020
maggilove:
Jesus..mama na u ooo...so you sat down liking comment one after the other from the beginning of the thread...I was Like who went back to 2016 post to like my comment......we gast put u for Guinness book of record

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2020
PROUDLYNGWA!!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Galactico4ever:
PROUDLYNGWA!!!!
whattttttttttttttttttt

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.