Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (485164 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:
Naptu2, what happened to Naptu and naptu1?

Nice question and will there ever be a naptu3

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

no, singing

actually i meant performing

Did Beethoven sing?

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Nice question and will there ever be a naptu3
Naptu2 must be the only old user on NL that doesn't have an alt

9 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

not b4 you collect your prize,
but Armadeo and Bantino , were we really that jobless back then, how can i generate 500 posts in one thread over a period of five years, abi another person join maggi dey like join.

VickyRotex come and confess, I dont trust you, too much good girl is worrying you and i dey fear good girls

It was fun back then.

Men 200+ likes.

I knew it was from here.

Maggi well done

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Naptu2 must be the only old user on NL that doesn't have an alt

I dont

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
armadeo:

I dont
Have you ever been banned? Most users create alts when banned.

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa well done oh.

I havent even refreshed the page my comment has been liked

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Did Beethoven sing?

you did not see where i put performing under

did Beethoven perform

take ya time undecided before i will give you assignment this evening tongue

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Have you ever been banned? Most users create alts when banned.

Been banned once over a squabble with some kid that I regretted when I realised his age.

Was so vexed by the ban that I almost deactivated and left nairaland for good

One week. I took my L in peace.

Other times spam bot for a day or two and I take it like a champ

I really dont have time for two accounts here. Juggling up and down.

It amazes me that people do that though

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

you did not see where i put performing under

did Beethoven perform

take ya time undecided before i will give you assignment this evening tongue
You will need to pay me to do any assignment cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

cant believe i posted over 600 posts from 2015 in just one thread,

cheesy cheesy

Very possible na. The same way I may not believe I "posted" up to 1,000 posts in the "last to comment" thread cheesy I sure sey e never reach 300 but we are getting there. grin cool

i still suspect you are helping her relike some posts

U R NOT BELIEVED YET cool

shocked cheesy angry angry so even after I don go like up to 50 of your posts angry

You know sey I fit prove am angry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
armadeo:

Been banned once over a squabble with some kid that I regretted when I realised his age.

Was so vexed by the ban that I almost deactivated and left nairaland for good

One week. I took my L in peace.

Other times spam bot for a day or two and I take it like a champ

I really dont have time for two accounts here. Juggling up and down.

It amazes me that people do that though

You need to take lessons from my old pal Logicboy_. He has about 30 accounts.

Scratch that. It should be up to 50.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
armadeo:

what are friends for, sorry ghostlikers for

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
armadeo:

Lol

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

You need to take lessons from my old pal Logicboy_. He has about 30 accounts.

Scratch that. It should be up to 50.

50 accounts. Now that's a mental disorder.

Why keep getting banned like that?

Nothing else to do but surf nairaland. Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
armadeo:

It was fun back then.

Men 200+ likes.

I knew it was from here.

Maggi well done
Lmaaaao. Maggi seems to have a lot of time this evening.

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Suddenly this thread is full of life.Will It Go Beyond One Night?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
how much
and

how

Ishilove:

You will need to pay me to do any assignment cheesy

the assignment na your payment na

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2020
armadeo:

50 accounts. Now that's a mental disorder.

Why keep getting banned like that?

Nothing else to do but surf nairaland. Lol
Heh. When I stated this years back people thought Ishilove was being a binch as usual. We thank the universe for corroboration cheesy

I doubt I will ever deactivate. The only thing that can drive me from here is if my nudes get leaked and splashed all over the Romance section tongue

10 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
armadeo:

Apart From Engineering Things,That's His Specialty

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Suddenly this thread is full of life.Will It Go Beyond One Night?
We thank Maggilove for the faux life

9 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
So armadeo, any Ghanaians on your plate this evening?

9 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
how much

I can manage 5k. I'm not greedy.

9 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy

Very possible na. The same way I may not believe I "posted" up to 1,000 posts in the "last to comment" thread cheesy I sure sey e never reach 300 but we are getting there. grin cool

this one pass wetin elders fit settle, e be like say we go involve ancestors.

shocked cheesy angry angry so even after I don go like up to 50 of your posts angry

You know sey I fit prove am angry

ehen I always knew you were also behind this, i couldnt have made over 600 posts

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2020
Somebody Is Liking My Posts With The Speed Of Life.Issoright cool ...How About No Likes For 2nite?

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

this one pass wetin elders fit settle, e be like say we go involve ancestors.

ehen I always knew you were also behind this, i couldnt have made over 600 posts

Ahhh even ancestors go join settle. wahala dey o grin grin

lol I wasn't. cheesy I started liking after the accusation. that's why your notification should have increased na angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
Ishilove:

I can manage 5k. I'm not greedy.

5k for ordnairy assigment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how much google come dey charge for all our expo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

5k for ordnairy assigment shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

how much google come dey charge for all our expo
Too cheap? When I was in the Uni some of my peers charged as much as 10k for assignments.

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ahhh even ancestors go join settle. wahala dey o grin grin

lol I wasn't. cheesy I started liking after the accusation. that's why your notification should have increased na angry

so na me buy market, dont worry i go soon pay you back if arsenal and man city loss tonight

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

so na me buy market, dont worry i go soon pay you back if arsenal and man city loss tonight

You never see anything cheesy tongue I support make dem lose jare, I no be their fan grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

dont worry i go soon pay you back if arsenal and man city loss tonight
Arsenal And M.City Are Playing Each Other Nah.How Can The Both Of Them Lose?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
SUPERVISOR in the BUILDING!!!! cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.