Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (488253 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex, how are you doing today, thanks for a slap well delivered, let's see whether his diarrhoea mouth will still run again. grin grin
Im not the one that typed this ,its my hand.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jamace(m): 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Covid 19 is dangerous o. undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kyase:
See your life, who dey sleep in the night during lockdown
I never knew that you don't sleep.

Mr fish? Interesting grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

Na bad belle like you and VickyRotex no gree me win

But I don refire. I go dey like like flash now
LMAO, Thunder nko grin

I laugh in Swahili grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
1bunne4lif:
I'M INNOCENT O

Innocent Idibia ni undecided undecided

1bunne4lif:
I HAVE A COMPLAINT. i was on my own o and one officer VickyRotex come and slap me, is it fair?

Challenging The General doesn't appear to mean the same as being on your own. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
tendyjohn angry you didn't attend the parry yesterday angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by harlos: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I Can't see proudlyngwa,vickyrotex,armadeo and harlos on the viewing board.well,later guys errands are kolin

Big man cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

Na bad belle like you and VickyRotex no gree me win

But I don refire. I go dey like like flash now

you say wetin

flash kor, torch light ni cheesy grin

slap enroute o

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex, how are you doing today, thanks for a slap well delivered, let's see whether his diarrhoea mouth will still run again. grin grin
Im not the one that typed this ,its my hand.

PRO's hand!!! PRO's hand!!! cheesy cheesy

I'm fine. Thank you. Trust you're well too. cool

Happy to deliver more slaps ma. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

you say wetin

flash kor, torch light ni cheesy grin

slap enroute o

Let this things hiding and the coming jump and pass ooooo

Am back and stronger

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
PrincessB1:

LMAO, Thunder nko grin

I laugh in Swahili grin

Don't worry

I Don gather muscle

Well I'll gladly put you on a flight and send you to SA

You don't even have to book the flight

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:
tendyjohn angry you didn't attend the parry yesterday angry

embarassed sorry, I was very busy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

Let this things hiding and the coming jump and pass ooooo

Am back and stronger

Just prelude of what's coming undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
tendyjohn:

embarassed sorry, I was very busy

Eyah welldone. embarassed Hope you'll have sometime to join today at 7?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kyase(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
PrincessB1:
I never knew that you don't sleep.

Mr fish? Interesting grin
sure na now you dey know , domestic fish , enough space dey my pond

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Just prelude of what's coming undecided

I just need to go and use cement to block some parts of my face

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex , I'm expecting your response to my mail.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex , I'm expecting your response to my mail.

oh I replied almost an hour ago. Please double check. Thanks kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

I just need to go and use cement to block some parts of my face

And you think this kind of one cannot withstand cement

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

And you think this kind of one cannot withstand cement

Am tired

Where will I run to now

I need security advice

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

Am tired

Where will I run to now

I need security advice

I'm a Cadet on this thread. The General has asked me to offer you Security advice.

So let's start! What do you need to know undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

I'm a Cadet on this thread. The General has asked me to offer you Security advice.

So let's start! What do you need to know undecided

This life isn't balanced

How can they send the....

To help the afflicted

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

This life isn't balanced

To help the afflicted

shocked Complete am

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

shocked Complete am

Lemme relax

I need to be in good shape for the Monday rush

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
a reminder that Corbin is still here cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

Lemme relax

I need to be in good shape for the Monday rush

That's why the squad is here to help ensure you're in good shape. cheesy

Corbin:

Hi, we remember cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

That's why the squad is here to help ensure you're in good shape.

This longhandslap squad is not my line ooo

Lemme park in front

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
Corbin:

Corbin

I sight you

Meet the boys for yard later

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

This longhandslap squad is not my line ooo

Lemme park in front

I'll let the General reply to this. we dont take things like this with easy hands undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
why are there 8 guests viewing this thread shocked with no single user except Vicky.

Se.un's bots at work again. I thought they only work at night undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bartork:

This life isn't balanced

To help the afflicted
you don enter hot draw soup.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
you don enter hot draw soup.

Abeg

Help me nau

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.