Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (482890 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by psyco: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Galactico4ever:
ABCthingx Corbin Psyco 1bunne4lif Proudlyngwa Stubborngenius Tendyjohn Bantino Vickyrotex Ugaboy Andrew13 Bartork Michealvegas Villagebus PrincessB1

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
PART D: Scrambled words

Instruction: There will be five words, you have to unscramble as fast as you can, the first person to get the answer wins the gift for each word accordingly.

Your answer should come in this format if not it will be DISQUALIFIED

A- example ( put the alphabet you are answering in front of your answer please)

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Surulere wink
Suru what?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
ABCthingx:
Suru what?

....lere.
With patience comes great reward cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
This game get as e bi.

What of me that hasn't play scramble in years. undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

....lere.
With patience comes great reward cool
Oh! Oh! Oh! So that's what it means. shocked

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
ABCthingx:
Oh! Oh! Oh! So that's what it means. shocked

yinmu. As if you didnt know undecided undecided

Oya OORRRRDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

No more posting angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
QUESTION ONE

A. r e h o s

B. o n d u g h r g o

C. g r a p y u a a

D. l g u v a I l s b e

E. m u o d o y e n e r t

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
o boy
maggilove:
PART D: Scrambled words

Instruction: There will be five words, you have to unscramble as fast as you can, the first person to get the answer wins the gift for each word accordingly.

Your answer should come in this format if not it will be DISQUALIFIED

A- example ( put the alphabet you are answering in front of your answer please)

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
A-horse

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
A-SHORE

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
QUESTION ONE

A. r e h o s

B. o n d u g h r g o

C. g r a p y u a a

D. l g u v a I l s b e

E. m u o d o y e n e r t
D gullible

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex please don't quote that moniker with triple zero,no can see him here so that you won't get banned, bi can't do this alone.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex please don't quote that moniker with triple zero,no can see him here so that you won't get banned, bi can't do this alone.

hahaha I can quote it without the ban, but it's alright wink

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by QueenXtar: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
c- Paraguay

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
A - Shore

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
To guys already giving the answers, I dont think maggilove is done.

@maggilove, you're going to give hint right? to avoid something like the first 2 responses. (Both Horse and Shore can be unscrambled with those scrambled letters)

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
B - groudhog?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Where's Sir Bantino embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:
To guys already giving the answers, I dont think maggilove is done.

@maggilove, you're going to give hint right? to avoid something like the first 2 responses. (Both Horse and Shore can be unscrambled with those scrambled letters)
I'm not giving hints, the first to come in right gets it either way

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
I'm not giving hints, the first to come in right gets it either way

please check your mail wink

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:
Where's Sir Bantino embarassed
He will join us soon

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by psyco: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahaha I can quote it without the ban, but it's alright wink

I dare you to quote it.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
E.deuteronomy

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
@maggilove: how many minutes do we have for the answers to come in?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
We have just D to go.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Andrew13: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
D- villages

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
@maggilove are we suppose to use all the letters?

Villages would have worked for D

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
We have just D to go.
d gullible

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex please start compilation of winners so that I can compare with mine.

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex please start compilation of winners so that I can compare with mine.

Alright ma'am. On it kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Galactico4ever(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
B.GROUNDHOG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.