Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (479914 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

Mama the Mama, na you oooo cheesy cheesy grin I throwaway salute ma kiss kiss

Btw, PRO please check your email. Thanks. cool
I will and get back to you as soon as I check, my phone battery is low now.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
princessb1

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
sshh

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2020
Berg619:
princessb1
Anything for me?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Katier00:
don't like na

I won't like it again

I will support you

Lemme just like this one since 5 people liked it before me

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Katier00:
you are not suppose to comment of like. So allow me plssss

Am not commenting ooo

I just wanted to say 5 others liked the post before me

I am likeable tooo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrincessB1

How was your day

Vampire lady

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Corbin:
cheesy what's my price

Many like to come

Daily likes of your posts

And so on and so forth

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

waawwuuuu

I guess you're adding 6 more to it tonight cry cry

You want them to sack me bah

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

well true. I actually don't take these football matches to heart. cool

It's just a way to relax

Because one can come and come and come and just worry for nothing

He Don happen he Don happen

Even Tottenham chop flogging

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:
PrincessB1

How was your day

Vampire lady
Very well thanks.

Yours?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

they will in their dreams tonight cry cry

They will not sleep oo

They tot they had a good attack

And I never knew their defence was like teartear basket

Any opportunity na goal

Issasorry case

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

Very well thanks.

Yours?

Day is going on fine

Can't wait for it to reach night

But it's been cool all along

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:

Day is going on fine

And why can't you wait

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

And why can't you wait

Want to go and rest oooo

Things are heating up now

More work and the activities are fast paced since people can now move from one state to another

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ff0000(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

No worries. Fair enough if NL allows it. Ahhh no, I'm sorry, me saying the answer wasn't part of the deal. But yea, let's hear from ABCthingx. If I find the answer accurate, I'll request his post be modified later on. I'll not contribute to people exploiting vulnerabilities on a forum.
Your funny o. If I hadn't expose, the banning thing, would it ever had been stop?

By exposing it you give the forum a chance to improve it's security. smiley

BTW hackers don't really care about cheap vulnerabilities like this. wink

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:

Want to go and rest oooo

Things are heating up now

More work and the activities are fast paced since people can now move from one state to another
That's true.

Weldone

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

That's true.

Weldone

Thanks

Will take a little time to readjust

The lockdown wasn't planned

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ff0000(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:
3. Then Mr. Quantage also made mention of Quantage starting from 301 to 400. (On Sunday or Monday- cant remember)

More pointers later, but note that each post you gave me had something (to prevent repudiation) that’s where the compromise and trade-off came in and majority of the clue/speed came from knowing that. The hints for each screenshots were different so I’ll go into details on that later or better still, Mr. Red, hope you can work around these hints and tell me more about how the search was expedited. cool
Fvxk, why did I ever mentioned this?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ff0000(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex Stubborngenius Corbin:

You guys no dey sleep?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:

Thanks

Will take a little time to readjust

The lockdown wasn't planned
It isn't you alone.
Nobody planned for it.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:

Day is going on fine

And why can't you wait

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ff0000(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
VickyRotex:
Vicky has contributed immensely to this Quantage thread o cheesy cheesy

Chaiiii ghost likers fingers in the morning cry cry grin grin cry cry
Pentage cool

As given by the Nomenclature Officer[NO].

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ff0000(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
tendyjohn:

How now? When Una don like my post.

sad
grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

And why can't you wait

So I can some and hang out with you oooo

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

It isn't you alone.
Nobody planned for it.

It is well.

It came just like that

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ff0000(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
maggilove:
This is an old line, try something else we have passed this level.
we left all those trash in 2018.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:

So I can some and hang out with you oooo
You will hang in the bush hanger grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:

It came just like that
Yeah

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2020
PrincessB1:

You will hang in the bush hanger grin

Hahahah

Lemme kukuma be doing my work jejeli

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PrincessB1(f): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bartork:

Hahahah

Lemme kukuma be doing my work jejeli
Lol, or do you need this? grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.