Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (489099 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bartork:

Unstable a water

We would rather go with sis firm as anything

Thank you ooo. we gree tongue Water is bae! Water is life. cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ehn ooo. no wahala. Goan meet sis tongue tongue

Epele super eagle undecided undecided

Welcome super glue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bartork:

Welcome super glue

angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ehn ooo. no wahala. Goan meet sis tongue tongue

Epele super eagle undecided undecided

We are together already

She is *greezing* my elbow

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

ema gbami ke? cheesy cheesy The same Pepe that's in VR's control?

you and sis should keep deceiving yaselves angry angry

We know what we share

It's deep

Deeper than....

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bartork:

We are together already

She is *greezing* my elbow

cheesy cheesy ko kan aye. If sis like sis can drizzle it.

Ko kan mi tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

Aiii see it!

Don't come back!

Dey go! Bye Bye! Aurevoir! tongue tongue

When darkness falls then comes beauty

The lovers creed is declared under the sunlight of the moon

When she stands up so pretty

We have all planin place and we leave for Honolulu soon

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thank you ooo. we gree tongue Water is bae! Water is life. cheesy grin grin

Water bam bam

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bartork:

We know what we share

It's deep

Deeper than....

Awwwww deeper than the lies, because there are more lies beyond the lies. embarassed embarassed

how toouusshiingg cry cry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bartork:

When darkness falls then comes beauty

The lovers creed is declared under the sunlight of the moon

When she stands up so pretty

We have all planin place and we leave for Honolulu soon

grin grin VR crew to vote: which is this? book or song?
VR Crew: song!!!

Honolulu mussikkiaanss grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin grin VR crew to vote: which is this? book or song?
VR Crew: song!!!

Honolulu mussikkiaanss grin cheesy grin

Life is sweeter when it's spent with sis

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 2:05am On Jul 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awwwww deeper than the lies, because there are more lies beyond the lies. embarassed embarassed

how toouusshiingg cry cry

Flies
Lies
Cries
Ties
Pies
......wait first am coming

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 2:06am On Jul 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy ko kan aye. If sis like sis can drizzle it.

Ko kan mi tongue tongue

The inhumanity of man

So mathetic

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 2:06am On Jul 30, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 2:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Bartork:

Life is sweeter when it's spent with sis

Na so. Yen yen yen undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 2:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Bartork:

Flies
Lies
Cries
Ties
Pies
......wait first am coming

Immoorgginee angry

Sis will wait for you, not me angry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 2:48am On Jul 30, 2020
Bartork:

The inhumanity of man

So mathetic

And so Lannistic cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

And so Lannistic cry

How are you doing today
Good morning

Well you know us lanisters.... We get things done

It's bounty and pompey

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

Immoorgginee angry

Sis will wait for you, not me angry

She did wait.

So beautiful a lady

I was wondering why you don't have same beauty she spots

Well what can one expect when you've become a one of the students of the house of black and white

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

Na so. Yen yen yen undecided undecided

Don't say yen

You are not permitted to. You don't you dont

So dont

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2020
Bantino:

Well some of us don't mind this rodondo

Nothing in life is permanent

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2020
maggilove:

Deep

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
I miss these biscuits.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
Proudlyngwa and Armadeo, I hope you guys are ok. It's been a while

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2020
maggilove:
I miss these biscuits.

Hahahahahaha, that's Nasco biscuits by the left right?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bantino:

Hahahahahaha, that's Nasco biscuits by the left right?
No it's okin coaster and shortcake.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bartork:

Don't say yen

You are not permitted to. You don't you dont

So dont

Stop bullying angry angry

Yen Yen Yen Yen Yen YenYen Yen Yen

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bartork:

She did wait.

So beautiful a lady

I was wondering why you don't have same beauty she spots

Well what can one expect when you've become a one of the students of the house of black and white

cheesy cheesy like I care grin grin

Sipping my fanta in peace o jere tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bartork:

How are you doing today
Good morning

Well you know us lanisters.... We get things done

It's bounty and pompey

I'm doing alright. Thanks.

And you?

Yen yen yen. Bounty, Pompey, and Pepey tongue tongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.