Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (488666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

Make payments

To my crank account

They hacked your account? shocked shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:12am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

I tell you

People no longer care tooo

Hunger kills more

Sitting home and doing what. No light, no food, no good programs on local TV, cable sub is....., people don't want to dis without trying) to live...

This time only shows us one thing. I hope we remember it when its time to vote again. it's a me for me thing with going into leadership here.

We are just in a mess and we are too busy trying to fix the days meal to see it

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

grin grin

Well you could get it more real on 5D

Better served fresh

I didn't see this angry angry

Wicked people raised to power 100 sad cry cry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:12am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

They hacked your account? shocked shocked grin

No they used plank and hammer it's head

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:14am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

angry angry ezz eat my fault ni cry cry

No it's your online maamis fault

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Look for sharp blade and use it to tear off the seal

Lemme see road

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

I tell you

People no longer care tooo

Hunger kills more

Sitting home and doing what. No light, no food, no good programs on local TV, cable sub is....., people don't want to dis without trying) to live...

This time only shows us one thing. I hope we remember it when its time to vote again. it's a me for me thing with going into leadership here.

Very true. I get you. When the government don't care, the people have to fend for themselves. It's just unfortunate. Well, if anything, the silver lining I see and that Nigeria should be grateful for is that Naija isn't as brutally hit as the west. Can't even imagine how worse this terrible event would have been if it was same as the west. As in, how worse can worse be.
We are just in a mess and we are too busy trying to fix the days meal to see it

100%%%% sadly true!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:16am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

I didn't see this angry angry

Wicked people raised to power 100 sad cry cry

They are really wicked ooooo

Plane is always passing here at night

I wonder what happened to no flights

Well flight is now yes

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:19am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

Very true. I get you. When the government don't care. The people have to fend for themselves. It's just unfortunate. Well, if anything the silver lining I see and that Nigeria should be grateful for is that Naija isn't as brutally hit as the west. Can't even imagine how worse this terrible event would have been. As in, how worse can worse be.

100%%%% sadly true!

We thank God

Just got to give it to HIM

Many of us ought to be dead or dying but for His grace

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:19am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

No they used plank and hammer it's head

cheesy cheesy how wicked can people be. poor hammer cry cry sorry I meant, poor head grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

sad I'll make sure maami sees this angry sad sad

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:20am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

Look for sharp blade and use it to tear off the seal

Lemme see road

VR's crew says NO to violence cry cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

They are really wicked ooooo

sad sad

Plane is always passing here at night

I wonder what happened to no flights

Well flight is now yes
cheesy cheesy grin grin

The flights have been released lol. grin

I thought they said till end of the year though. I mean I know there were still some passenger flights allowed.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy how wicked can people be. poor hammer cry cry sorry I meant, poor head grin

Humans are so human

I see your face

Happy scamming

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:22am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

sad I'll make sure maami sees this angry sad sad

Don't rush

6 Likes

VickyRotex:

VR's crew says NO to violence cry cry

Indigo
Orange
Violet

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 3:24am On Jul 31, 2020
VickyRotex:

sad sad

cheesy cheesy grin grin

The flights have been released lol. grin

I thought they said till end of the year though. I mean I know there were still some passenger flights allowed.

We don't care again self.

We all died when we died

And one dying fact is to wake up on your first day on earth and discover you are born into this ant of apprika

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

We thank God
Just got to give it to HIM
Many of us ought to be dead or dying but for His grace

As in ehn!!! Can't even shout. Thank God for everything.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

Humans are so human

I see your face

Happy scamming
cheesy cheesy grin grin

I am so emooshhiiooonaall for the account head cry cry grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:27am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

Don't rush
Is you related to hhuu....... undecided
Bartork:

Indigo
Orange
Violet

Purple
Green
Yellow

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

We don't care again self.

We all died when we died

And one dying fact is to wake up on your first day on earth and discover you are born into this ant of apprika

Okay funny but sad grin grin
why remove the GI from a whole GIANT, I'll fight you oooo cry cry

It's well. I like to be optimistic about things, so I'm hopeful. I just hope the country lives up to her name.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2020
The ministry is moving forward.

Cc
VickyRotex
Bartork

Una weldone oooo

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2020
Bartork:

what do you mean?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2020
maggilove:
I hate this iron

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2020
maggilove:

This iron is still relevant, some tailors still use it. . . cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
tendyjohn:

This iron is still relevant, some tailors still use it. . . cool
I know.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2020

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
I can't come and die and kill myself.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bantino:
The ministry is moving forward.

Cc
VickyRotex
Bartork

Una weldone oooo

cheesy cheesy Thank you, Supervisor. ezz moving grin

we cannor let our General meet us with the thread unsecured. grin

Happy Friday! cool

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
maggilove:
what do you mean?

Ghen Ghen Ghen, some people wee chop slap today cheesy grin grin

mo je ri maami kiss kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.