Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (483090 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bartork:

I was just passing oooo

I didn't mean to be meaning a minto minini

I was passing in front of the kitchen and decided to say hi

I don't want her eating up the house

Am just being cautious
Better, let her eat please I like people that eat well.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by maggilove(f): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2020
VickyRotex please take this to relax this evening, this is what mummy can afford for now before my data finishes, I hope you are happy with me.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chelsea embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04 do you follow football

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2020
Corbin:
Chelsea embarassed

Up gunners!

I had strong feeling that we would win. . . cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
tendyjohn:

Up gunners!

congrats

King of fa cup cool

14th fa cup title

Most successful

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Who gave me all these likes undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol.

Men it's been hectic for a while.

I need some rest then like Arnold always says

I'll be back.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Good evening guys. Happy holidays. What is happening here lately? Looks like we are opening different threads, introducing different games.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2020
tendyjohn:

hmm. . . because you explained with the aid of a diagram, you score 41.9½-6.09 / 50

You have done well. . . cool

Bartork submitted a blank script therefore he has been JAMBited.

cheesy cheesy
Assistant supervisor, fear God na. grin After all my explanation ano even score 49.9 (make I know sey I lose .1 because I no put full stop). you come add calculation join. I no do maths grin
Aweeee not take this. cry cry
Anyways, come give me my certificate as the winner tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2020
maggilove:
VickyRotex please take this to relax this evening, this is what mummy can afford for now before my data finishes, I hope you are happy with me.

Oh maami, you're the best cry cry cry I am very happy with you. cool kiss kiss Ezz like you knew I'll be needing this. Lemme use it to calm down from the sifia pain Arsenal caused me and my team. cry

*drinking my garri elemi meje in peace* thank you, maami kiss cry kiss cry kiss

We want you back. wich food will I eat if you're not here embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Corbin: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Katier00:
Good evening guys. Happy holidays. What is happening here lately? Looks like we are opening different threads, introducing different games.
ikr I am even confused undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2020
tendyjohn:

Up gunners!

Yinmu undecided undecided

Congratulations to you guys! Well deserved seeing the fight your team put up. cool cool

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
tendyjohn:

Up gunners!

Una try, congratulations!!!

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
armadeo:
Lol.

Men it's been hectic for a while.

I need some rest then like Arnold always says

I'll be back.

Wow, nice to hear from you once again, we'll be waiting for you to be back.

Meanwhile, Proudlyngwa is still missing in action

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
Katier00:

It's allowed. Let's support each other

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

Congratulations to you guys! Well deserved seeing the fight your team put up. cool cool

Abeg no vex, it is well.

Some chilled bottles to calm you down and Arsenal fans to celebrate with

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bantino:

Abeg no vex, it is well.

Some chilled bottles to calm you down and Arsenal fans to celebrate with

Chhaaiii Supervisor, na you ooo!!! cheesy grin Respect! cool cool

Thank you! embarassed smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bantino:

It's allowed. Let's support each other
I know boss but this our own is suffering though no winner at sight

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Corbin:
ikr I am even confused undecided
my brother o

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Bantino:

Una try, congratulations!!!

Thanks Supervisor.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ugaboy: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
(y)

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

Lol. . . thank you Vicky Vicky.

Oya come and join us, our form is out. . . cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy
Assistant supervisor, fear God na. grin After all my explanation ano even score 49.9 (make I know sey I lose .1 because I no put full stop). you come add calculation join. I no do maths grin
Aweeee not take this. cry cry
Anyways, come give me my certificate as the winner tongue

Well, you spelt some words somehow like pezons

That alone is -6.56⅛ of ⅔ inside 0 under -¾

If you can't take it then my lawyers are ready. . . cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2020
tendyjohn:

Lol. . . thank you Vicky Vicky.

Oya come and join us, our form is out. . . cool

Joiner ni undecided angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
tendyjohn:

Well, you spelt some words somehow like pezons

That alone is -6.56⅛ of ⅔ inside 0 under -¾

If you can't take it then my lawyers are ready. . . cool

But that's the way it's spelt in Pepe's world embarassed embarassed

Your charge and bail lawyers cheesy grin grin

Yes, I can't take it. My 2 set of lawyers are also on standby. cool cool tongue

1. For injustice in the exam process
2. Murder of mathematics

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
SMH....

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 12:14am On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

But that's the way it's spelt in Pepe's world embarassed embarassed

Your charge and bail lawyers cheesy grin grin

Yes, I can't take it. My 2 set of lawyers are also on standby. cool cool tongue

1. For injustice in the exam process
2. Murder of mathematics

shocked chai! No more court case, let's settle out of court. . . embarassed

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 12:16am On Aug 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
SMH....

Shake your legs too. . . grin

How you dey?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2020
tendyjohn:

shocked chai! No more court case, let's settle out of court. . . embarassed

cheesy cheesy now ya talking. grin
My lawyers will draft the negotiations and payment terms. tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tendyjohn(m): 12:20am On Aug 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy now ya talking. grin
My lawyers will draft the negotiations and payment terms. tongue tongue

Gracias, You've done well. . . cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:23am On Aug 02, 2020
tendyjohn:

Gracias, You've done well. . . cool

cool Fear catch Assistant supervisor grin cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.