Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477286 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
ABCthings:
Thing is that where I stay a lot of folks travel to their village to celebrate Christmas with relatives.....coming January they will start complaining of village people again.
It's a Nigerian tradition.Don't you visit your hometown during the holidays?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:09pm On Dec 08, 2020
ABCthings:
Can you tell who he is?
I can,but I won't.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 4:23am On Dec 09, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
It's a Nigerian tradition.Don't you visit your hometown during the holidays?
Nope! Never!
We are cool with them though. It's just that the work my father does doesn't allow for these "holidays".

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 4:25am On Dec 09, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I can,but I won't.
What does the name start with?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 7:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Stupid moderator came to likers paradise to delete my post after banning me.

What's so wrong in posting this?

I made this today.

Shit took a long time to finish.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12809361_joeboyfinal_png3a6eabce7d398ee7861bb5fd3ac576ef

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
ABCthings:
Nope! Never!
We are cool with them though. It's just that the work my father does doesn't allow for these "holidays".
Never?Hmmmm. Anyway,folks from my villa converge every xmas and easter and dine together.Some return from UK,US,Canada,Asia and other Nigerians cities just to spend time and get reacquinted with their kinsmen.I always look forward to such occassions.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2020
ABCthingx:
Stupid moderator came to likers paradise to delete my post after banning me.

What's so wrong in posting this?
I see other people doing it on FP,though Rule 18 forbids it.Calling the mod stupid is a bit extreme sha smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
I see other people doing it on FP,though Rule 18 forbids it.Calling the mod stupid is a bit extreme sha smiley
these days I feel like insulting people. smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
And there was nothing wrong with what I posted on this thread.
The lazy ass couldn't just read the post properly before deleting it.
This is not the first time he's doing such a stupid act because he's is an oloribu. angry

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Okay I think this enough for now. wink

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2020
Friendlo will be joining as a guest smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Do NOT like this post...

EDIT: Who liked this post?

Don't you understand simple English?

Or are the frequent ASUU strikes taking their toll on English comprehension?...

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 2:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe?

I wish you and your families a happy and safe festive season.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Happy Sunday to us all

Thank you guys for keeping here busy and liking all comments. Una do well

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bantino:
There will be an unannounced and surprise give away of recharge cards soon, all you need to do is gues one of the missing digits correctly and win

Keep visiting, commenting and liking comments here on Likers Paradise, you may never know when the card digits will start dropping.

MTN
1168 1255 9823 27*61
Guess the missing number and win. If you're the lucky winner, kindly indicate

More to come at irregular intervals

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bantino:

MTN
1168 1255 9823 27*61

Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!! cool

Happy Sunday, folks cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bantino:

MTN
1168 1255 9823 27*61

Bantino you are doing give away on page 666 abi no wahala

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Bantino you are doing give away on page 666 abi no wahala

666 here is just a number. It is well grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Awesome! Awesome!! Awesome!!! cool

Happy Sunday, folks cool

I salute you

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bantino:

MTN
1168 1255 9823 27*61

Please if any one has won this kindly indicate.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Please if any one has won this kindly indicate.

I pray a guest does not win it oooo

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bantino:

I pray a guest does not win it oooo
Guest or ghost please indicate when won thanks

So that we can ........

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bantino:

MTN
1168 1255 9823 27*61

Well done sir!!£ cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na me load am! Just now now now! cool

I first tried my sim till MTN barred it.
Then I tried my sister own. And whoosh N500 CARD! grin

More grease to elbow sir.
Lemme go and sit quietly and wait for more. tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Proudlyngwa I see you

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bantino:

I salute you

cheesy Welldone SUPERVISOR cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
ABCthingx:

Nice one!!! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by frfrank(m): 3:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Na who like help self....

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:56am On Dec 14, 2020
ABCthingx:

Congratulations bro!!!

I'm happy that a guest did not win it. More to come

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2020
frfrank:
Na who like help self....

It's Father Frank oooo, that fried five fresh fishes for five favoured Fathers from France fasting for five festivals.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:51am On Dec 14, 2020
anybody home?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Airtel
1275 9099 7501 3*09

Guess the missing digit and win.
If you're the lucky winner, kindly let us know.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.