Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477413 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good day guys, there will be update later today as regards late Maggilove's video tribute and donation presentation to the family.

Stay tuned

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hello Likers Paradise members, this is to let us know that video tribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgUdH7shstE

And a cash donation of N100,000 has been sent to the family of late Maggilove.

Thanks to those who participated and contributed in one way or the other, I salute all the anonymous donors and special thanks to the coordinators (VickyRotex, Bartork and myself) for a job well done.

9 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2020
Bantino:

Thanks to those who participated and contributed in one way or the other, I salute all the anonymous donors and special thanks to the coordinators (VickyRotex, Bartork and myself) for a job well done.

I don't even know what to say/write. Good to see that this was a success.

Thank you so much to everyone that made this possible. May God bless and perfect all that concerns you all.

maggilove's family extend their greetings, prayers, and greatly appreciate what we've done.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! smiley

May maami's soul continue to rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bantino:

You guys did well.Well done!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You guys did well.Well done!

Thanks bro,

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2020
VickyRotex:

Thank you so much to everyone that made this possible. May God bless and perfect all that concerns you all.

maggilove's family extend their greetings, prayers, and greatly appreciate what we've done.

Amen and Amen

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Bantino:

Well done guys.

God bless you all.

RIP maggilove

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2020
armadeo:

Well done guys.

God bless you all.

RIP maggilove

Its well

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:42am On Nov 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

Knowing you and Bantino a bit more was great.

May maami rest in peace

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 4:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Bantino:

Boss

You and the lady did well. Coordination and maturity.

And so did everyone in the group. Never knew an online forum for jokes could be this strong and focused.

I hail everyone who made this possible.

Our labours of love won't go unnoticed and rewarded by God.

Also I pray Maggilove would continue to rest in peace and her loved ones back here on heart will have the vacuum creates by her absence filled by God himself.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Kinda quiet in here

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:40am On Nov 29, 2020
armadeo:

Well done guys.

God bless you all.

RIP maggilove

Amen. Thank you, armadeo.

God bless you too.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Bartork:

Knowing you and Bantino a bit more was great.

May maami rest in peace

Same here, Bartork.

Amen. Thanks and God bless.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:42am On Nov 29, 2020
Bantino:
Kinda quiet in here

Yea. I hope everyone is doing well.

Happy Sunday, folks!

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthingx: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
bump! lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Ayula911: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ij

2 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by QueenXtar: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bantino:

you guys did well... may her soul rest in the bossom of the Almighty

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2020
QueenXtar:

you guys did well... may her soul rest in the bossom of the Almighty

Amen! Thank you, QueenXtar.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
Happy New Month to us all

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
There will be an unannounced and surprise give away of recharge cards soon, all you need to do is gues one of the missing digits correctly and win

Keep visiting, commenting and liking comments here on Likers Paradise, you may never know when the card digits will start dropping.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2020
Bantino:
Happy December to you too,and to every liker out there.

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 12:46am On Dec 03, 2020
Bantino:

Same to you sir.

Happy new month, folks smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by hucknall: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
I am alpha....

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
hucknall:
I am alpha....

But not Omega

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
All ghost likers, I summon you all

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Bantino:
All ghost likers, I summon you all

grin grin

............ Long thing

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 3:00am On Dec 05, 2020
LOL grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 2:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Who is travelling home for Christmas this year? kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
ABCthings:
Who is travelling home for Christmas this year? kiss

We?

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
We?
Thing is that where I stay a lot of folks travel to their village to celebrate Christmas with relatives.....coming January they will start complaining of village people again.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Can you tell who he is?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.