Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477772 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Can't wait to get out of traffic, I'm boooorrreeddddd, if only the traffic clears and this boy drives fast.

9 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Can't wait to get out of traffic, I'm boooorrreeddddd, if only the traffic clears and this boy drives fast.

Hope you are home and lonely (sorry I meant home and homely)

9 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Lonelypacifist6: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2021
Bartork:

Hope you are home and lonely (sorry I meant home and homely)
cheesy ;(

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
cheesy ;(

Hallos

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Odogwua: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Thrift withDee

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Polynek(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
Nawa oo

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tparteyt: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2021
Just bring it

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Lonelypacifist6: 3:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Sneaks in at 3:46 AM to make this comment, No likes please.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nymphomaniac(m): 5:52am On Jun 17, 2021
grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Joezinho: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Praises

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by shunletsam(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Poverty

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bartork:

Tell them to stay on the beach ooo

They shoukdnt come home

They should be there celebrating

day will break and theyll know they have to go home and work. Weekend has ended and work is calling

Shellsee

Lol smh undecided

Can't wait for them to be back jare. The EPL fixtures are out, so woo-hoo!!! grin

Anyhooo, after about a year of starting the Fringe series, I finally finished it early this week. Enjoyed every bit of it, although at some point it felt as though they ran out of story line but it was great nonetheless. Thanks for the recommendation.

Any other series you can recommend in same league of scifi, crime, action? Remember: not a fan of overhyped series. tongue

I started Manifest again but it's been bleghhhh!!

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
Happy Weekend folks cool cool

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
VickyRotex:

Lol smh undecided

Can't wait for them to be back jare. The EPL fixtures are out, so woo-hoo!!! grin

Anyhooo, after about a year of starting the Fringe series, I finally finished it early this week. Enjoyed every bit of it, although at some point it felt as though they ran out of story line but it was great nonetheless. Thanks for the recommendation.

Any other series you can recommend in same league of scifi, crime, action? Remember: not a fan of overhyped series. tongue

I started Manifest again but it's been bleghhhh!!

Pempem rempem

Nice to know you enjoyed fringe

I'll think of others, haven't seen any lately but I feel there are few in that league.

Well some over hyped ones are cool too the over hype just came from some dropins that draw wrong crowds

Fringe is almost void of some of those dropins

But a few others are bam too

But when you get to season 5 you may say otherwise

What's up

Hows proxy and the lielie team..you guys are gathering momentum bah

Lemme be gkoing

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Lonelypacifist6: 4:29am On Jun 20, 2021
Good morning, I suppose few people are awake by this time of the day.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2021
Bartork:

Pempem rempem

Nice to know you enjoyed fringe

I'll think of others, haven't seen any lately but I feel there are few in that league.

Well some over hyped ones are cool too the over hype just came from some dropins that draw wrong crowds

Fringe is almost void of some of those dropins

But a few others are bam too

But when you get to season 5 you may say otherwise

What's up

Hows proxy and the lielie team..you guys are gathering momentum bah

Lemme be gkoing

lol thanks.
Yea season 5 was where it got quite uninteresting. I guess that's why they canceled the show after S5 cos they got less audience from season 4 or so.

Proxy's doing great! cool And yea yea we are!

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2021

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Ghosts!!!!! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wos!

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by doubleE70: 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
chaiiii am the winner cry
yessss

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Kayberg: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2021
May all your comments never lack likes.
Iseee.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by AndrewFarms(m): 8:53am On Jun 23, 2021
AndrewFarms:

What do you have to offer to make me support your cause

Has there been any winner

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by shajman: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2021
lol thanks.
Yea season 5 was where it got quite uninteresting. I guess that's why they canceled the show after S5 cos they got less audience from season 4 or so.

Proxy's doing great! cool And yea yea we are![/quote]
Please someone should help me with a site where I can buy Canada proxy residential IP

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Lonelypacifist6: 12:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Another sleep deprived night.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bartork(m): 2:04am On Jun 25, 2021
VickyRotex:

lol thanks.

Proxy's doing great! cool And yea yea we are!

Yeah

The series is a nice one.

Proxy and Pem
I hail

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wow, I've been away for quite a long time. Weldone everyone and have a wonderful weekend ahead....

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bantino:
Wow, I've been away for quite a long time. Weldone everyone and have a wonderful weekend ahead....
So you were the one abi?
Oya run away like this

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Villagebus, Ndeewo!

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2021
embarassed embarassed
maggilove:
I will still sell you with Yoruba las las.

Mo fe lo dubule.

Kasun layo

Kaji layo

Orun ayo la o sun o

A oni toju orun doju iku o.
RIP Maggi

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nymphomaniac(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by richmond500: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Lolz, what a thread

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Holy shit! It's almost July 1!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.