Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (477639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Like chatine-t "10 things I will do this month"

1. Not die
2. Praise God
3. Win the bible quiz competition
4. There is someone 've been wanting to meet.
5. Read and finally go to school
6. Buy a mic or sing a song
7. Make up to 100 frames animation

I'll fill the last three later...

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:02am On Jul 01, 2021
wink

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:02am On Jul 01, 2021
Bartork:

Yeah

The series is a nice one.

Proxy and Pem
I hail

cool cool
lol
Happy New Month

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Bantino:
Wow, I've been away for quite a long time. Weldone everyone and have a wonderful weekend ahead....

Welcome back Supervisor, and happy new month cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2021
How did this happen shocked
Interesting...

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:05am On Jul 01, 2021
ABCthings:
Like chatine-t "10 things I will do this month"

1. Not die
2. Praise God
3. Win the bible quiz competition
4. There is someone 've been wanting to meet.
5. Read and finally go to school
6. Buy a mic or sing a song
7. Make up to 100 frames animation

I'll fill the last three later...

Hey hey!

Where and how have you been?
Happy New Month!

Let me add #8; you will continue and complete the MARTIN game grin grin

Goodluck with your July goals! cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Happy New Month fam. Wish everyone a blessed and beautiful July! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jeff1607(m): 1:54am On Jul 01, 2021

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2021
VickyRotex:

Welcome back Supervisor, and happy new month cool

Thanks and happy New Month to you too. Hope you're doing great?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Happy New Month to us all, it's a month of perfection, the Almighty God will perfect all that concerns us this month and beyond. Amen

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jeff1607(m): 10:37am On Jul 01, 2021
jeff1607:

C’mon

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
VickyRotex:

Hey hey!

Where and how have you been?
Happy New Month!

Let me add #8; you will continue and complete the MARTIN game grin grin

Goodluck with your July goals! cool
Hustling o!
Thank you. I missed y'all grin grin grin

So true. It about time I continue it. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bantino:
Happy New Month to us all, it's a month of perfection, the Almighty God will perfect all that concerns us this month and beyond. Amen
Amen!! Well-done sir. smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2021
What a morning. Sun no even shine well for person sef.

Wait I can't even find the sun. No sun, no cloud. Na just plain color dey sky.
Abi dey don arrest dem nii?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ABCthings: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2021
NEWS FLASH: Buhari Has Banned The Sun. Says It's Giving Nigerians too much light.

According to Daily Clowns, a reliable news outlet. Buhari yesterday indefinitely suspended the Sun. Says it fond of giving Nigerians free vitamins and much more light than they should have.

Its extradition was carried out by the state secret service.

Sources says that the Sun was lured and subsequently betrayed by his main girlfriend, Lady Moon. Into having what appears to be a 'fun time' at an hotel in New York city. Where he was arrested, injected with high doses of benzodiazepine an anesthetic drug and repartiated back to Nigeria.

Since then major planetary bodies from various galaxies have been in talks with the Nigerian government. With Buhari treating them in the language they understand most.

Reports from the presidency have confirmed this and said. In order for the ban to be lifted the Sun and its assiociates will have to register as a local company under the NCC where the sun light and light hours and its other activities can be closely monitored and regulated.

God bless the Sun sad

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nymphomaniac(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
The 10th of July is my birthday.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
ABCthings:
Amen!! Well-done sir. smiley

Thank you ABCthings..

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Juicewrld27: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2021

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by BernieLee(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
wink

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Juicewrld27: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
BernieLee:
bank?
fcmb. Kindly unqoute my details when done sir.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tparteyt: 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Juicewrld27:

Cc bernielee
can I also get a token

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
BernieLee:
bank?
Union bank of Nige

0066 8.3

Senior man say make I report to you

***why una dey like my post?***

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by tparteyt: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
BernieLee:
bank?
airtime please make I use am sub if there is space

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by danchuzzy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Lonelypacifist6: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Been a while here.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Bantino:

Thanks and happy New Month to you too. Hope you're doing great?

I'm doing great, Supervisor. Thank you! cool

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by VickyRotex(f): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2021
ABCthings:
Hustling o!
Thank you. I missed y'all grin grin grin

So true. It about time I continue it. cheesy

Lol pele. God bless our hustle.

We missed you too kiss kiss

Awesome!!! We are waiting cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2021
My dog just died...please NOBODY should like this post - it is a criminal offence, and can be punished under the Court of Law.

Thanks for understanding

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nymphomaniac(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2021
It is well

3 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Juicewrld27: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
tparteyt:
can I also get a token
kindly unqoute my details

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Lonelypacifist6: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Ómó! This song is old ooo, and k know it word for word.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.