Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What We Must Do To Stop Bombing Culture In Nigeria..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Must Do To Stop Bombing Culture In Nigeria..... (633 Views)

Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Must Do To Stop Bombing Culture In Nigeria..... by Appswheel(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
“Jonathan is not doing enough as the C-in-C of the armed forces, as the President of this country……..” “The government institutions are not working, nothing is working”.
“ICT can be employed to fight terrorism, our government is not doing anything ICT wise….”
I guess you are familiar with some of the quotes above.

While these arguments cannot be dismissed as untrue, my concern at this moment is what YOU as a Nigerian Citizen is doing, your contribution to end the scourge of BOMBING.

Our President and his government claim to be on top of the situation. Ironically, “The situation appears to be on top of the them”.

That said, I think individuals should make time to think about the things they are not doing right as citizens and make it an obligation to contribute to National Development.

It is true that the present government is under-using Information, Communication and Technology (ICT). But don’t you think the same applies to you? As an individual, are you maximizing the gains of information technology? You will agree that ICT is way beyond logging onto facebook/social media portals to chat, share photos. Are you making the most of Information Technology?

How many products have you purchased online using your Master, Verve, Visa Cards? Can you tell the difference between: a real and Scam eCommerce site, a Security protected payment portal and a non-protected payment portal?

Some of the individuals who died in the recent bombings may not have died if they had shopped for their products online and had such products delivered to their homes.

I advise those who have the means to shop online and have their products delivered to their homes to do so. I also advise business owners who are yet to take their business online to do so without much delay. If you do not know how to go about it, you can contact us at http://appswheel.com/ we are there to advise you for FREE! You can send a mail to mirthfemi@appswheel.com

Finally, my condolences to the families of all who have lost a dear one to the unfortunate happenings that plague our nation… Boko Haram, Ritual killers, Fulani herdsmen, Bad roads……….. May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

I believe that we shall overcome someday…….. WE SHALL OVERCOME!!! It will not happen by magic, It will happen when we as citizens rise up to do what is right.

Dear friend, contribute your quota to make Nigeria a great Nation. We must not leave it all to Jonathan, lets do our bit……

WHAT WE MUST DO TO STOP BOMBING CULTURE IN NIGERIA.....
.......STOP BLAMING GOVERNMENT ALONE, DO YOU BIT.

WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!!! Share this piece if you believe this assertion, “WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!”

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Unfolding Dictatorial Tendencies / President Jonathan,pls Close Down All Islamic Schools Now!!! / BREAKING: Adamawa Impeachment: Nyako May Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.