Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka (8057 Views)

France Is Currently Bombing Nigeria Heavily Today 4th Feb 2015 / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / BOMB-SHELL! The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan- Prof Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by akereconfi: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!! The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka.

''If the United states citizens decide to be bombing the USA everyday and ready to die, there is nothing Obama can do about it.

The only thing he can do is to urge citizens to report bad people. If citizens refuse to report evil people then there is nothing anyone can do.

Here in the USA in Chicago to be precise more than 10 people are killed everyday and that's the same thing. I am only worried that this is Abuja.

“There are people in power in certain parts of the country, leaders, who quite genuinely and authoritatively hate and cannot tolerate any religion outside their own,”

“When you combine that with the ambitions of a number of people who believe they are divinely endowed to rule the country and who… believe that their religion is above whatever else binds the entire nation together, and somehow the power appears to slip from their hands, then they resort to the most extreme measures.

“Youths who have been indoctrinated right from infancy can be used, and who have been used, again and again to create mayhem in the country”

“Those who have created this faceless army have lost control.”

http://firstclassnewsline..co.uk/2014/06/b-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l-north-must-stop.html?spref=fb

28 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Cope1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
booked.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by superstar3: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
The Kongi has spoken
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by bamosagie(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
I can't believe that Proffesor Wole Shoyinka actually said this, I mean the prof could not have willingly come to the defence of President Jonathan, the husband of Patience, the enemy of Amaechi. No there must be a mistake somewhere.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by tit(f): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Amaechi must be really tight up.
He has not paid the prof recently.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by moneybag100: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bloggers...wake me up when next you have a good news with reliable source...

7 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Again?I heard him saying this last year.Op,,bewarned..ma gbegbekugbe for here.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Forget for a second whether the story is fake or not; is the message being conveyed of a significant part of the muslim core northern elite true or not?
then the VICE PRESIDENT should be the number one suspect since he is among them??instead of you people to tell GEJ and his people to fight the war against terrorism you people are busy making excuse for their stupidity and lack of vision and foresight....so what it means now is that if the northerners as wole soyinka claimed continue to sponsor boko haram then it means our Jonathan will not be able to do anything since putting blame on some certain part of the country is what he knows how to do best...why can't they deal with the people involved since they claim they know them??that shows how weak our government is...who cares whether the northerners are involved or not what nigerians are asking is for the government to provide us stable security and fight terrorism...and a government that cannot do that is a FAILURE...THERE WAS A COUNTRY

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by aljharem(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
tit:
Amaechi must be really tight up.
He has not paid the prof recently.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
prof Pls tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by aljharem(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
I feel the prof is getting his senses back. He should be apolitical not APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by akachi999: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
For obvious reasons certain people will not agree with this though they know it is the truth

11 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by IGBOSON1: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
wakacome:
Look at this fake blogger with a fake story...you need jesus...grin

^^^Forget for a second whether the story is fake or not; is the message being conveyed of a significant part of the muslim core northern elite true or not?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Igholize(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Prof abeg tell dem ooo mak dem hear..... Haven't seen such a thing b4 ooo, som1 setting his own house, his mother shop in d market, motor parks dat his siblings do patronizes wen travelin etc ablaze just bcox u want d blame 2 b on som1. Realy amazing ooo

9 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by asandigbo(f): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
thk you Prof, abeg help me tell them Sir,I don talk talk,dem no hear.

8 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Mogidi: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2014

[size=13pt]''If the United states citizens decide to be bombing the USA everyday and ready to die, there is nothing Obama can do about it.[/size]

The only thing he can do is to urge citizens to report bad people. If citizens refuse to report evil people then there is nothing anyone can do.

No sane human would disagree with the above.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
That is the truth and nothing but the truth. After all, sovereignty lies with the people. If certain people, because of religion, chose bokoharam over Nigeria, then there's nothing the commander in chief or the military can do about that. After all in some countries, the people have forced their president to either resign or flee the country. The president is also an ordinary human being with no supernatural powers.

Anyway, Now that the cease fire has failed due to bokoharam reneging, may God punish any Northerner or any Nigerian who talks of negotiations, carrot and stick, soft approach or compares bokoharam with Nigeria Delta militancy.

Meanwhile, I expect APC dogs to avoid this thread because they are ENEMIES of the truth

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
Most times we discard the truth and make it look like cooked up stories. Even if soyinka didn't say so, the article clearly depicts what the core north has been into in the past few years. What ever they may try to do, one thing is certain,WE WILL CONQUER TERRORISM IN NIGERIA

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by sarutobie(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
this picture summarises the thread (whether soyinka actually said it or not)..when some nigerians have already chained the nigerian flag alongside the west and isreal, and labelled them their enemies and you expect them not to support directly or indirectly the actions of Nigeria's enemy (aka boko haram) let those who keep burying their heads in the sand continue.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by rawpadgin(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
what an article!!!
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by gratiaeo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Its only a mad man that will set his house ablaze only to blame his father. Me personally I don't give a fvck about the happening in the north, let them kill the selves if that would make them happy. APC are just wasting their time with their Buhari madness

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by aljharem(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
Even a mad man has his silent moments

I hope Falana (another APC paid lawyer) gets his senses back

9 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
Professor Wole Soyinka saying it as it is since 1914!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by aljharem(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikeansy:
Professor Wole Soyinka saying it as it is since 1914!!!!!

Lets hope he maintains it because trust me, he and Falana are very useless people looking for something to eat.

4 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by akereconfi: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351

the needful is needed

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
I am waiting for this election to be over and Jonathan wins a second term in office

The North must do some soul searching and ask the question "was the killings really worth it?"

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by deji68: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
It is an old interview 10.01.2012 to be precise with BBC worldservice......it still relevant cool cool

Prof. Wole ‪#‎Soyinka‬ on the Recent Boko Haram
Bombings:
''If the United states citizens decide to be
bombing the USA everyday and ready to die,
there is nothing Obama can do about it.
The only thing he can do is to urge citizens to
report bad people. If citizens refuse to report
evil people then there is nothing anyone can do.
Here in the USA in Chicago to be precise more
than 10 people are killed everyday and that's
the same thing. I am only worried that this is
Abuja.
I'm worried that people who do not support them
were killed in this attack.'' And I add: I
remember the BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS
were apprehended with the help of PRIVATE
AMERICAN CITIZENS. They volunteered info,
agreed to lockdowns and all that.
Can we say the same of o ur HYPOCRITICAL
LOVERS OF BLOODSHED
Can Govt stop
Millions of Yam Sellers? Orange Sellers? etc
from being LOYAL to their ogas at the top who
have impoverished them for years and then use
them to BOMB INNOCENT NIGERIANS because
they want power to return to the north??
“There are people in power in certain parts of
the country, leaders, whoquite genuinely and
authoritativelyhate and cannot tolerate any
religion outside their own,” “When you combine
that with the ambitions of a number of people
who believe they are divinely endowed to rule
the country and who… believe that their
religion is above whatever else binds the entire
nation together, and somehow the power
appears to slip from their hands, then they
resort to the most extreme measures.
“Youths who have been indoctrinated right
from infancy can be used, and who have been
used, again and again to create mayhem in the
country”
“Those who have created this faceless army
have lost control.”
-Professor Wole Soyinka

6 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Isiterere(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2014
not a credible source/sauce abeg.
The tomatoes(blog) in d ingredient spoilt before processing.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by nationwide1(m): 12:17am On Nov 03, 2014
bamosagie:
I can't believe that Proffesor Wole Shoyinka actually said this, I mean the prof could not have willingly come to the defence of President Jonathan, the husband of Patience, the enemy of Amaechi. No there must be a mistake somewhere.
As astonishing as it sounds, the Prof is known for being blunt on issues.

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Trut(m): 12:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Simple truth
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 03, 2014
you say na who talk this thing when dey deaf some people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!! ANAMBRA Presidential Election Result / 2019: 8 Million People Have Not Collected Their Pvcs, INEC Cries Out / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.