Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. (10611 Views)

Enugu Jobs / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
A fast growing Pharmaceutical Company with headquarters in Lagos seeks for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
Qualifications:
HND with three years post NYSC experience.
An ATS background will be an added advantage in addition to versatility in Quick Books Accounting Software.
Application Closing Date 7th July, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in applications online specifying the position applied for to: paratieko@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
MyReward Loyalty Services Ltd developed the coalition loyalty program called “MyReward Loyalty Reward Program” and the product ‘’MyReward MasterCard Prepaid Loyalty Card”.
We understand customer loyalty better than anyone because we built our business around it. Our capabilities include proven expertise in building proprietary loyalty strategies, launching and managing coalition loyalty programs, creating value through loyalty analytics and driving innovation in the emerging digital and mobile world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Job Description:
Source for partners and distributors with organizations.
Make presentations to individuals and organization alike on the benefit of the product (MyReward Prepaid MasterCard).
Generating Market leads for the company’s products.
Making cold calls to prospective business clients.
Creating and managing Accounts for New and Existing MyReward clients.
Attending to Clients
Requirements
OND / HND / Degree qualification required
Application Closing Date: 31st July, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: customercare@itsmyreward.com
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Novo Consult Limited - Our clients, require urgently the services of competent employees to fill the vacant position:
Job Title: Sales Managers & Officers
Ref No: 02
Requirement
B.SC/HND Marketing. MBA.
Minimum of 5 years experience in courier/logistics industry
Application Closing Date 1st July, 2014
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send detailed CVs With contact addresses, GSM, and email addresses stating above Ref. nos. and location of interest to:
Novo Consult Limited,
7, Hakeem Habeeb Close,
Opposite Randle Gen. Hospital,
Surulere, Lagos
Or Email to: novoconsult@yahoo.com
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by sammer4life(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Myreward ?!? So those guys never die ? Anyway, as one of the pioneers of Myreward Enugu, I stil dey regret why I met Mr. I-lived-in-UK
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2014
sammer4life: Myreward ?!? So those guys never die ? Anyway, as one of the pioneers of Myreward Enugu, I stil dey regret why I met Mr. I-lived-in-UK
Please explain more on this.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by sammer4life(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2014
tranxo:
Please explain more on this.
Nothing much to explain. But anybody dat loves himself should stay away from that Garden Avenue office and away from the sweet mouthed M.D..... After frustrating his Enugu pioneers, they left. Now, he wan employ fresh mugus...... You can' t eat your cake and have it.......
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
sammer4life: Nothing much to explain. But anybody dat loves himself should stay away from that Garden Avenue office and away from the sweet mouthed M.D..... After frustrating his Enugu pioneers, they left. Now, he wan employ fresh mugus...... You can' t eat your cake and have it.......
From your tone, there seems to be much you can explain. Tell us your personal experience with them.
Just saying people should stay away from them, without saying anything about their business and the way they operate, is not enough.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
Conoveau Services is looking for Teachers with a very good understanding of curriculum development and are looking for innovative ways to impart knowledge.
Online Teachers
Zamfara Yobe Taraba Sokoto Rivers Plateau Oyo Osun Ondo Ogun Niger Nassarawa Lagos Kwara Kogi Kebbi Katsina Kano Kaduna Jigawa Imo Gombe Enugu Ekiti Edo Ebonyi Delta Cross River Borno Benue Bayelsa Bauchi Anambra Akwa Ibom Adamawa Abuja Abia
Job Field
Art / Crafts / Languages Education ICT
Available Positions
1. Hausa Language Teacher
2. Special Needs Educator
3. Igbo Language Teacher
4. ICT teacher for Children
5. Behavioral Management Educator
Job Description:
Conoveau Services is looking for Teachers with a very good understanding of curriculum development and are looking for innovative ways to impart knowledge. The teacher is responsible for creating and editing written content of his tutorials and creating his own syllabus.
Each teaching method must be original and not boring. You will be expected to work offsite mostly and onsite once in a while.
Jobs and Qualifications:
Hausa Language Teacher:
Must have a teaching degree in Hausa Language and must have taught it for 2 years or is a native speaker of the language and can read, write, speak and teach it.
Special Needs Educator:
Must have catered to Children with Special Needs e.g. for at least 2 years and have a Certification in Child Education.
Igbo Language Teacher:
Same qualifications as Hausa above but in Igbo Language.
ICT teacher for Children:
Must have an Information Technology qualification and be able to develop a curriculum for children ages 6-11 years old.
Behavioral Management Educator:
Must have a Child Management certificate and should be able to produce manuscripts on Child Handling and behavior reading. Must have catered to children at the early years stages for at least 5 years.
Note:
This is a paid position. Salaries would be negotiable and the job would not interfere with other jobs the candidate may have.
Method of Application
Send a mail to: jobs@conoveau.com with the subject reading 'iTEACH+ (the course taught)
Attach a sample of your coursework for the topic in your curriculum.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by sammer4life(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2014
tranxo:
From your tone, there seems to be much you can explain. Tell us your personal experience with them.
Just saying people should stay away from them, without saying anything about their business and the way they operate, is not enough.
After working for a firm for six months without pay, and the MD comes to tell u " if u can't continue, I can pay u off ". The MD goes ahead to renege on his pay off promise. And u reminded him via SMS, he starts threatening you wit " u dnt knw me " shits......." Avoid Excel and his Myreward shits......
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
sammer4life: After working for a firm for six months without pay, and the MD comes to tell u " if u can't continue, I can pay u off ". The MD goes ahead to renege on his pay off promise. And u reminded him via SMS, he starts threatening you wit " u dnt knw me " shits......." Avoid Excel and his Myreward shits......
Hmmmm. Just you or everyone?
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by sammer4life(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2014
tranxo:
Hmmmm. Just you or everyone?
Everyone...... U can go and verify..... Or I can PM d oda staff's personal numbers, so u can do ur finding...... All of us na same story. We even jointly wrote him, bt he called us bluff.... Tranxo, I really appreciate wat u r doing, bt I jst needed to tel people to beware of that coy. Afterall, one year after I left them, I'm doing fine
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 6:34am On Jul 01, 2014
sammer4life: Everyone...... U can go and verify..... Or I can PM d oda staff's personal numbers, so u can do ur finding...... All of us na same story. We even jointly wrote him, bt he called us bluff.... Tranxo, I really appreciate wat u r doing, bt I jst needed to tel people to beware of that coy. Afterall, one year after I left them, I'm doing fine
I appreciate your concerns and advice. Prospective applicants can now carry out a thorough investigation before accepting any offer. Thanks a lot.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Swiss Pharma Nigeria Limited (swipha) manufactures, markets, and distributes pharmaceutical products that meet international standards.
We were the first Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria to attain ISO 9001: 2008 certification. Swipha was established in 1976 and has over 350 well motivated and dedicated employees. We supply drugs to Federal Ministry of Health, State Governments, Parastatals and Private Market. All our products are subject to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) for Quality Control. Due to expansion and growth in our operations, vacancies exist for the under listed position of:
Job Title: Sales Representatives Comm
Job Description
Dynamic and focused young men and women of between the ages of 25 - 28 years with good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Qualification:
A degree in Biological Sciences and Marketing
Application Closing Date 8th July, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to forward their applications with copies of detailed C.Vs and credentials to: hr@swiphanigeria.com
The Executive Director (HR/PR)
Swiss Pharma Nigeria Limited
5, Dopemu Road, Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2014
One of the world’s largest healthcare groups of companies is currently recruiting, as part of our expansion program in Nigeria, for:
Job Title: Territory Managers
Enugu, Benin, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto
Who We Are
Our mission is to restore the joys of life to patients and their families by providing the highest quality products for surgical care, while complying with a value system recognised globally as being at the forefront of business ethics.
The Role
As a Territory Manager, you would join an exciting and highly motivated established sales & marketing team in the field of medical devices, reporting to a Regional Manager or National Business Manager, The position is field based and you will need to live within the territory boundary. Over 6 months, you will undergo training and development under the supervision of the business managers that will equip you to assume full responsibility for a geographical market. You will be expected to add value from the start with increasing responsibility for developing and managing accounts allocated to you. In your designated roles, you will be responsible for promoting a strong portfolio of products, including sutures, skin adhesives, tissue reinforcement solutions, haemostats, sterilisation products, amongst others. Working closely with the Regional Manager or National Business Manager, you will be in a position to deliver outstanding value to our clinical and non clinical customers and in turn transform patient care in Nigeria. Your ability to effectively plan and implement clinical added values e.g. clinical presentations and physician proctoring; deliver exceptional technical support to physicians inside and Outside the operating theatre; develop excellent relationships with decision makers within the hospitals and key opinion leaders across various surgical specialties will be critical to driving the adoption of new surgical procedures and the use of our products.
The Person
Confident, self driven, highly competitive yet customer centric
Ability and affinity to work in a team and also to work independently
Ability to build strategic partnerships with key customers is essential
Experience working within a sales role and clinical background is preferred, 2 years for TMs
Experience of pharmaceutical or medical device industry an advantage
Sales or marketing experience in the medical field an advantage
Excellent oral and written communication skills is essential
Excellent PC skills and a superior working knowledge of MS office packages
A Science or business degree is essential
You must hold a valid drivers licence, a valid international passport arid b eligible to work in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date 15th July, 2014
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter via email to: smartrecruits01@gmail.com
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2014
Canteen Contractor at Emenite Limited -
Deadline: 29 July, 2014
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of CANTEEN CONTRACTOR as follows:
Location Enugu
RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will manage the Emenite Staff Canteen. providing quality foodstuff, preparing same, and serving the staff with his/ her personnel at an agreed reasonable price renewable from time to time.
QUALIFICATION:
The prospective candidate should have B.Sc. or H.N.D in Catering/Hotel Management in a related field.
EXPERIENCE:
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years cognate expenence in Catering Services in a similar environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should give details of qualification, experience, and attestation from organizations served and names of 2 guarantors. All applications should be addreessed to:
The Human Resource Manager
Emenite Limited
P.M.B 01646
Enugu.
To be received within 3 weeks from the date of this publication. Applicants who receive no communication within six weeks from the date of application should regard their applications unsuccessful.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Fan Milk Plc - Retail Sales Representatives
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES for RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVES (NORTH/EAST/ WEST/SOUTH)
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Accountable for achieving the sales target for all retail outlets in assigned territory.
Accountable for discovering new retail points and maintaining of relationships in existing retail outlets excluding Key Accounts within assigned territory.
Accountable for ensuring that all sales drivers are in place in all retail outlets.
Accountable for the master data for all retail customers within his territory.
Interact with customers in all retail outlets in assigned territory to ensure organic growth of sales per sales point for all Fan Milk products.
Forwards request for new sales equipment to Indoor Franchise Manager.
Monitors and reports equipment failure/break- down to Indoor Franchise Manager.
Act as point of liaison between Fan Milk and retail outlets.
Supports Marketing department in the execution of marketing campaigns and capturing marketing information and market data regarding Fan Milk and competitors performance at retail.

Qualification OND BA/BSc/HND
Experience 1 year
Location Rivers Lagos Kano Enugu
Job Field Sales / Marketing
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
(Key Performance Indicators)
Sales budget for all retail outlets in territory of coverage
Retail Customer Master Data
Retail Asset Management
Customer Satisfaction
CRITICAL QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
He must be an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
Minimum of OND,
must be able to drive with a valid driver Licence.
Has broad experience with a structured approach to Customer Relationship Management and Business Development.
Must have an excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
Must have financial and business acumen.
Must have an in-depth knowledge of the FMCG market.
Must have negotiation Skills.
He must have a minimum of 1year relevant retail sales/distribution experience.
Must be able to drive a manual vehicle.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click www.fanmilk-nig.net/careers/job/search/?display=retail-sales-representative-westlagoseastnorth-fan03071
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
Wow. This is the 1st time I am opening this thread after the hacking stuff.

You started all over again. Sorry
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
MsSteph: Wow. This is the 1st time I am opening this thread after the hacking stuff.

You started all over again. Sorry
Kinda hard psyching myself to start all over again. thanks
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
Graduate Careers at Memfys Hospital for Neurosurgery - ICU Nurses
Memfys Hospital for Neurosurgery, Enugu, an ultra-modern and highly specialized hospital requires the services of ICU Nurses.
Qualification/Job Requirement
A minimum of Registered Nurse (RN) Certificate with experience in general patient care.
Applicants with Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree or post-basic training in either Neuro or Cardio-Thoracic Intensive Care are preferred.
Any other training in Critical or Emergency Care is considered.
Method of Application
Memfys hospital offers generous competitive pay packages with attractive salary and bonus.
Interested candidates should down load an application form from our website and submit along with a current CV and copies of their credentials.
Application forms can also be collected from our reception OR by e-mail: jobs@memfys.net
Submission should be made within 2 weeks of this advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contracted.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Refigeration/Air Conditioning Technician
A leading provider of Refrigeration and Air conditioning services nationwide is interested in recruiting young, resourceful and goal oriented technicians into its workforce all over Nigeria.
Zamfara Yobe Taraba Sokoto Rivers Plateau Oyo Osun Ondo Ogun Niger Nassarawa Lagos Kwara Kogi Kebbi Katsina Kano Kaduna Jigawa Imo Gombe Enugu Ekiti Edo Ebonyi Delta Cross River Borno Benue Bayelsa Bauchi Anambra Akwa Ibom Adamawa Abuja Abia
Qualifications
Trade Test certificate in (R/A) III/II/I NABTEB certificate in R/A WAEC (Tech) certificate in R/A City and Guilds certificate in R/A OND (Mechanical Engineering)
1 year experience as a refrigeration & A/C Technician
Knowledge of welding and soldering techniques is an added advantage
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Installation of Package units, split units and window units

Perform routine and preventive maintenance of package units, split units, industrial, commercial and precision cooling units for the purpose of ensuring the operations and ongoing functionality of the cooling systems
Troubleshooting and diagnosing cooling systems for the purpose of corrective maintenance
Respond to emergency situations for the purpose of resolving emergency cooling problems
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and proof of qualification by email to recruitment.microgenesis@yahoo.com not later than 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2014
A Leading Manufacturing Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
To Qualify:
Applicant must be a graduate of an accredited high institution of learning, and must not be less than 40 years of age.
It is mandatory that the applicant must have minimum of 3 years working experience in paint production department, and not, less than 5 years marketing experience in any business endeavour
Application Closing Date 24th July, 2014
Method of Application
Apply with detailed CV to:
The Consultant
PO. Box 9233 Enugu,
Enugu State.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Computer Troubleshooters of Enugu is a branch of a global ICT firm and they seek a suitable candidate for this position

WEBSITE DEVELOPER

Job Summary:

The web developer will be a key member of the software development team, responsible for building and maintaining web applications and infrastructure. From brainstorming through deployment, our web developer will work with other software engineers and UI expert(s) to design and develop user interfaces and Internet/Intranet applications.

Qualification and Requirements:

Brilliant problem solver, proven innovator, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, prototyping, and implementation skills along with:

OND,HND, Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science or related technical field.

Portfolio of enterprise-class, commercial grade website projects that demonstrate creativity, design and development expertise, reliable execution at scale, and customer satisfaction.

Advanced design skills with ASP.NET, SQL, PHP, other scripting languages.

Secondary design skills should include HTML5 and CSS.

Knowledge and experience with modern browsers and technologies: Explorer, Firefox, Chrome

Active industry standards participation and thought leadership in the area of user experience, usability testing, human factors and interaction.

Demonstrated ability to analyse business processes to identify potential solutions, and translate user and organizational needs into specific functional requirements.

Demonstrated ability to research, learn, and apply new technologies.

Must work independently, collaboratively, and creatively on multiple projects.

Must demonstrate superior communication, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.

Commitment to high standards of quality, including documentation.

Prefer candidates with experience working across platforms including mobile.

Prefer candidates with full life cycle management experience of high-performance, high-reliability database applications, with strong interest in improving the environment through advanced engineering.

Company: Computer Troubleshooters of Enugu

Job Type : Full-Time

Minimum Qualification :OND

Preferred Years of Experience : 1-3 years

Method of Application:
To apply email cv to customercare@bells-way.com
Or cynthia@bells-way.com

Application Deadline: 30th July
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC), headquartered in Enugu State, is responsible for electricity distribution in Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States. As part of our on-going Service and Business Processes improvement activities, we are looking to recruit exceptional individuals for the following key roles in our Head Office and District Offices within the 5 States that we cover.

Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) is recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Manager, Billing (Revenue Cycle Services)
Reporting To: Senior Manager

Department: Revenue Cycle Services

Duties and Responsibilities

Coordination of all billing activities within the district
Liaise with the Operations Department in monthly pre-billing conferences
Review billing data and submitting approved data to our Data Centres
Supervise production of bills in a timely manner
Review and vet bills produced prior to distribution (Quality Control)
Supervision of capturing of meter readings, Customer Records Maintenance Document (CRMD), Customer Accounts Adjustment Document (CAAD). etc. Production of post-billing reports such as billing status, RED data analysis and revenue analysis by tariff etc.
Participate in the development and management of alternative billing channels.
Audit energy consumed by credit and prepaid customers within the district

Qualification

Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics.
An MBA will be an added advantage.
Professional Certifications in Engineering or Sciences will be an added advantage

Other Requirements

Minimum of 7 years post NYSC experience, 3 of which must have been at management level, in the Consulting, Banking, Telecommunications or Electricity Distribution Industries.
Computer skills-MS Office, ERP Solutions
Leadership skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Interpersonal and team skills
Analytical skills

Job Title: Senior Manager (Human Resources)

Reporting To: Principal Manager

Department: Human Resources

Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu & lmo States

Implement recruitment selection and placement of staff
Develop a Leading practice in the attraction and selection of exceptional talent.
Performance planning, assessment and development
Setting of Key Performance indicators for employees and evaluating performance
Manage the learning, development and succession planning process.
Manage change processes.
Ensure effective compensation and benefit system
Ensure high level of ethical standards
Maximizing technology to streamline human’ resource processes and documentation
Ensure productive and harmonious employee - management relations
Provide advice on personnel issues and recommend initiatives to support the business.
Human Resources Policy development and implementation

Qualification

Bachelors Degree in Management or Social Science
An MBA will be an added advantage
Professional qualifications from the Institute Personnel. Management of Nigeria or other recognized Human Resources bodies.

Other Requirements

Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience in Human Resources, 4 of which must have been senior management level. Prior experience in Banking. Telecommunications, or Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries preferred.
Computer skills — MS Office, ERP Solutions
Leadership skills.
Strong orat and written communication skills.
Interpersonal and team skills.

Job Title: Senior Manager (Revenue Cycle Services)

Department: Revenue Cycle Services

Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States

Ensure efficient and coordinated management of Billing, Collections and Customer Services within the District
Ensure optimal collection of billed revenues
Ensure monthly reading of Grid meters and customer meters
Ensure proper installation of meters in line with approved standards
Ensure regular capturing and billing of unregistered customers
Ensure proper certification and classification of customers
Ensure timely production and effective distribution of customer bills
Coordinate and drive revenue collection activities
Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints
Ensure regular training of Revenue Cycle Services staff
Provide regular and ad-hoc reports to the State Office
Collaborate with other departments on business initiatives
Manage the District’s Revenue Cycle Services Department for optimal productivity.

Qualification

Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering, Science or Social Science discipline
An MBA will be an added advantage.
Professional Certifications in Engineering, Science or Social Science

Other Requirements

Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience, 4 of which must have been at management level, in the Electricity Distribution, Banking, Telecommunications, or Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industries.
Computer skills- MS Office, ERP Solutions.
Leadership skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Interpersonal and team skills.
Analytical skills.

Job Title: Senior Manager (Finanace and Accounts)

Department: Finanace and Accounts

Locations: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and lmo States

Manage daily accounting and book-keeping activities for a district
Supervise all finance arid accounting staff in the district to ensure compliance with approved policies.
Supervise processing of all customer billings, fees and other revenue into the districts financial records.
Supervise processing of all revenue collections — cash, a-payment. prepayment vending, etc. into the district’s financial records.
Supervise the processing of all expenses - staff claims, allowances, vendor payments etc. into the district’s financial records.
Supervise all banking transactions and prompt completion of bank reconciliations.
Liaise with State Offices on payments of staff claims, allowances, vendor payments etc
Perform analysis to support business decisions.
Ensure the district’s books of accounts are maintained in line with IFRS.
Implement directives from State and Head Offices.
Ensure regular training of Finance and Accounts staff
Provide regular and ad-hoc reports to the State Office
Collaborate with other departments on business initiatives
Manage the District’s Finance and Accounts Department for optimal productivity.

Qualification

Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
An MBA will bean added advantage
Professional Certifications in Accounting and/or Finance

Other Requirements

Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience in auditing or corporate accounting, 3 of which must have been at management level.
Good knowledge of lFRS
Computer skills-MS Office, ERP Solutions
Leadership skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Interpersonal and team skills
Analytical Skills.

Method of Application

Send an e-mail with a cover letter supporting your application and a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae to: recruiting@enugudisco.com

EEDC is an equal opportunity employer and confidentiality of all applications is guaranteed.
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by NobleAky(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2014
Pls who is conversant with the UNTH ituku/ozalla enugu last year recruitment exercise? I head that those that were recruited thru d back door have bn dismissed!
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2014
lol....let new recruitment strt! .. bt i tot is ghost worker!
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2014
Which way out Enugu? No Job! can smbody help me out wif job placement! No matter d pay . jst nid to b goin out everymorning... Thanx
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by NewIdeas: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
liliangmail: Which way out Enugu? No Job! can smbody help me out wif job placement! No matter d pay . jst nid to b goin out everymorning... Thanx
what do you have and in what discipline.i can help you
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
OND Accounting nd Bsc Accounting
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Thanks MsSteph
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Business Development Officers at Multishield Limited
Multishield Limited - Due to expansion especially in Enugu and environs, we seek to employ smart and independent minded graduates for the position of Business Development officers in our Enugu office.
Minimum qualification:
B.sc, HND, OND in any field.
Application Closing Date: 24th July, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants can forward a CV and a handwritten application submitted at our office and addressed to:
The Managing Director
Multishield Limited
No 1 Imperial Hospital Drive
China Town,
Ogui Road,
Enugu.
Applications can also be submitted online to: premiumtrust2@yahoo.com
For enquiries: 08085947479, 08035517811
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by tranxo(m): 7:07am On Jul 23, 2014
BONS Industries Limited
Deadline: 5 August, 2014
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the following positions:
Marketing Manager
Requirements
Candidate must possess a B.Sc/HND in Marketing and any other related discipline, with minimum of 7 years cognate experience in reputable organisation.
Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
Secretary/Personal Assistant to Managing Director
Requirements
Candidate must possess a B.Sc/HND in Secretarial Administration and any other related discipline with minimum of 5 years work experience and proficient in Computer Operation.
Method of Application
Interested candidetes should send in their application/cover letter with detailed curriculum Vitae (word document please) to: admin@bonsindustriesltd.com
Re: Enugu Jobs, Interviews Etc., Let's See Them Here. by liliangmail(f): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2014
5 yrs experience ko 30 yrs experience ni....nt funny at all... so no hope for pplp lik me again? hmmm der is God o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Usaid-funded Malaria Project-dec. 2013 / Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / Banker Warehouse Employment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.