Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). (43071 Views)

IBL Logistics Now Offer Pickup/delivery In Port- Harcourt / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Quote of the Day

Every man must decide for himself whether he shall master his world or be mastered by it.
-James Cash Penney
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by bigx(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Can you pick up from PH and send to Lagos?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2014
bigx: Can you pick up from PH and send to Lagos?

No sir, just Lagos to other parts of the country. Good morning and how are you.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Quote of the Day
Love is the power to see similarity in the dissimilar.
Theodor Adorno
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by FarnTarhCoal(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Are you an importer?
Are you expecting anything from the oversees from a relative or a friend? Or do you have any business that has to do with supply to your clients for your landed goods and you stay outside LAGOS?
If yes, then YES!
You are just at the RIGHT place.
The right Man and right Logistics who does it better than the best.
Tested OKAY! Tested TRUSTED!

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by mecuzee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
How much do you charge to ship 10 bottles of perfume from Lag to PH?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
mecuzee: How much do you charge to ship 10 bottles of perfume from Lag to PH?

Hello sir, it would depend on the cumulative weight of the perfumes and the pickup location . 0.5-5Kg is N2,000 to port harcourt. Do check previous page for the full information.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
FarnTarhCoal: Are you an importer?
Are you expecting anything from the oversees from a relative or a friend? Or do you have any business that has to do with supply to your clients for your landed goods and you stay outside LAGOS?
If yes, then YES!
You are just at the RIGHT place.
The right Man and right Logistics who does it better than the best.
Tested OKAY! Tested TRUSTED!

Thanks for heads up sir. Looking forward to being of service to you very soon again.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
Quote of the Day
The beginning is always today.
Mary Wollstonecraft
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by kolomax(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
how much will you send a parcel of 3kg from lagos to kubwa-abuja........it's duvet cover
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
kolomax: how much will you send a parcel of 3kg from lagos to kubwa-abuja........it's duvet cover

Good evening sir, how are you. 3kg to Abuja is N2,000 .
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by kolomax(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mcleo007:

Good evening sir, how are you. 3kg to Abuja is N2,000 .
is the payment on delievery or what?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
kolomax: is the payment on delievery or what?

No sir. You make payment before 11am, we pickup and post to Abuja. Waybill details sent to you would be used to claim your package.

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by kolomax(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Mcleo007:

No sir. You make payment before 11am, we pickup and post to Abuja. Waybill details sent to you would be used to claim your package.

Thanks
so paying before 11 am will i get my goods that same day?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
kolomax: so paying before 11 am will i get my goods that same day?

You get your goods within 24hrs sir.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Quote of the Day
The best way out is always through.
Robert Frost

Love Quote of the Day
Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Art Quote of the Day
Art is magic delivered from the lie of being truth.
Theodor Adorno
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by CoolKizzy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
what if I want you to pick 5 laptops and a Samsung tablet from general hospital axis, Isolo and send them to Anambra, how much? they collectively weigh around 10kg.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
CoolKizzy: what if I want you to pick 5 laptops and a Samsung tablet from general hospital axis, Isolo and send them to Anambra, how much? they collectively weigh around 10kg.

Hello sir and thanks for reaching out. Laptops and tabs usually carry higher charpickup ges given the nature of their high value and fragility. 10Kg normally would have been N3,500 for the pickup location (inclusive of extra handling cost). The waybill extra cost normally is N2,000 per laptop, which is a standard.

On the alternative, you pay our service charge of N1,500 to pickup and send through a popular bus driver, and you pay him upon mutual negotiations when you receive your goods.

Thanks
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Quote of the Day
Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
George Edward Woodberry

Love Quote of the Day
Love is a friendship set to music.
Joseph Campbell
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by CoolKizzy(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Mcleo007:

Hello sir and thanks for reaching out. Laptops and tabs usually carry higher charpickup ges given the nature of their high value and fragility. 10Kg normally would have been N3,500 for the pickup location (inclusive of extra handling cost). The waybill extra cost normally is N2,000 per laptop, which is a standard.

On the alternative, you pay our service charge of N1,500 to pickup and send through a popular bus driver, and you pay him upon mutual negotiations when you receive your goods.

Thanks

I need to know exactly what it will cost me. so as to compare alternatives, thanks.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
CoolKizzy:
I need to know exactly what it will cost me. so as to compare alternatives, thanks.

By my calculation, the 5 laptops at 10kg is N13,500 but I can do for N9,000 sir.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Quote of the Day
Our entire life - consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are.
Jean Anouilh
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Justiceotuya(m): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2014
How much will u pick a tablet from apapa and send to me in Karu, Abuja
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
Justiceotuya: How much will u pick a tablet from apapa and send to me in Karu, Abuja

Chatting with you now
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Kslib(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
How much will it cost to send a mobile phone from computer village to Benin or Warri?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kslib: How much will it cost to send a mobile phone from computer village to Benin or Warri?

Price would depend on the value of the mobile phone, else, it's N2,000.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Quote of the Day
Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom.
Hannah Arendt
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by abrazar(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
How much to deliver a ps4 to onitsha
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by imhomoh(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
I reside in Port Harcourt, how will I pick up my package if you are to pick it up from Mikkyangelo's Office in Lagos?
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Technology Market / Re: Pre-order Ur Goods From Usa and World over via EBAY n AMAZON .(free Shiping) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:12am
Mcleo007: Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.
IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.
We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.
Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.
Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.
We work Monday-Saturday.
The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698
Thanks.

IBL Logistics. . .tried, delivered and trusted. I've used them to collect my items from mikky's office and "waybilled" to me in Abakaliki.

Excellent customer relation, good feedback and top notch service.

Charges are also pocket friendly.

I recommend him for your logistics, pickup and delivery services in Nigeria just like I recommend mikky for eBay, Amazon and other american online store purchases.

With both of em, you can't go wrong. Your items will be purchased and delivered to you safely.

SEMID4LYFE

@ Mikky and David, I don wet ground for my next major purchase & delivery o.
Re: IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). by Mcleo007(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Technology Market / Re: Pre-order Ur Goods From Usa and World over via EBAY n AMAZON .(free Shiping) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:12am
Mcleo007: Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.
IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.
We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.
Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.
Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.
We work Monday-Saturday.
The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698
Thanks.

IBL Logistics. . .tried, delivered and trusted. I've used them to collect my items from mikky's office and "waybilled" to me in Abakaliki.

Excellent customer relation, good feedback and top notch service.

Charges are also pocket friendly.

I recommend him for your logistics, pickup and delivery services in Nigeria just like I recommend mikky for eBay, Amazon and other american online store purchases.

With both of em, you can't go wrong. Your items will be purchased and delivered to you safely.

SEMID4LYFE

@ Mikky and David, I don wet ground for my next major purchase & delivery o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Cloths Of All Kinds In Wholesale? / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.