Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

4 Best Ways To Live Forever - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Best Ways To Live Forever (515 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / See The Best Ways To React To An Insult / 8 Best Ways To Deal With Your Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Best Ways To Live Forever by liberty24: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
What does it mean for you to live?
can we live forever?
How do I live?
Where do I live?
What do I live for?
That you exist therefore you must live. How to live is the greatest question everyone should answer. To exist and not live is not better than a stillbirth. To live means to belong to the ages, it can also mean to remain relevant in the affairs of mankind long after you are gone out of this world. To live is to be a hero.
Why many are wandering right now is because they want to live but they don’t know how to live. Can you decide to live? Oh yes! To live is a choice, to exist is for all.
For anyone to live, your life must be; lovable, inspiring, valuable and educating others.
L= love others
I= Inspire others
V= Valuable to others
E= Educate others
- See more at: http://www.pandctimes.com/4-best-ways-live-forever/#sthash.41YUCqi1.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Happy Brithday Mr Mac-10 / Repair And Installations Of Cooling Appliances / Please Share Your Experience Of Physical Abuses When You Were A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.