Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm (24762 Views)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by chiefdiye(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] hmm just wandering why some will kill others to satisfy their injustice religious belief. Had it been xtian follow such belief, will there be any citizen standing? Let protect Nigeria We re good people of Nigeria why wasting others life? You re created to fulfil your destiny, same was others created. Let not tarnishe d image of this great Nation. Let make Nigeria a better home for our children n our Children's children. Killing innocent civilians is injustice, pepole who never mean a harm to you, what is ammunition for? To protect the citizen,same ammunition was use to destroy the harmless citizen,who knows their next target. Everybody pray this for Nigeria, "May God restore the peace of our country back for us"

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by obosirow: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2014
hmmm
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by shaggy007(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2014
Agu nnewi: This is turning into something else, may God protect you guys.

Agu, Kedu ijè?

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Mubarack44(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2014
tit: kill them all
when they kill us all. Remember they will turn back to you.
Please mind hw to speak, keep sectionalism aside
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Iykopee(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2014
i hope somebody didnt kidnap the moon that angered 'em to resume bombings on d first day of ramadam

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Its normal. Bomb in the North(a place where carnivals live) shouldn't be news anymore.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2014
This nairaland aint fully back. Hmmm
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by ikweremilitant: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2014
emmy-richie:

grin Funny. But on a more serious not, what kind of evil has befallen #Nigeria? Where did it all go wrong?

They should stop all these senseless killings already.

I wonder why some people will have to kill others just to pass their shitty point across. Such a huge shame.
it all startd wen we as a nation decide to exalt a particular tribe dan d order.it all startd wen a particular group thnk dy have d rite to kill nd get away wit it nd yet odar tribes kept quite becos my werent afectd at d moment.it all began wen a particular group of politicans decided to undr educate dia region in other to maintain a particular status as politicans dat cm frm d most volatile region of a country so therefore bear the mark of touch not

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by uboma(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2014
STENACO: If they like they should destroy the whole northern. The day they will try eastern Nigeria we will remind them about biafran war. Fools that are fighting without course

This is uncalled for. If the North is destroyed, you'll also be affected negatively ir respectively of your location in Nigeria. Sometime early this month June, I saw a man from Enugu who was trying to register for his PHD programme at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. It got me wondering for a while why he didn't consider the Universities around his home town or even in the Western area? Why he had to journey all the way to Zaria in pursuit of higher education?
The bitter truth is, we all need one another. No one is an Island. We must share in each others' resources and culture. So instead of preaching destruction, let's pray for peace to return to the North.
#onenigeria

6 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2014
chiefdiye: [color=#000099][/color] hmm just wandering why some will kill others to satisfy their injustice religious belief. Had it been xtian follow such belief, will there be any citizen standing? Let protect Nigeria We re good people [b]bad people[/b]of Nigeria why wasting others life? You re created to fulfil your destiny, same was others created. Let not tarnishe d image of this great Nation. Let make Nigeria a better home for our children n our Children's children. Killing innocent civilians is injustice, pepole who never mean a harm to you, what is ammunition for? To protect the citizen,same ammunition was use to destroy the harmless citizen,who knows their next target. Everybody pray this for Nigeria, "May God restore the peace of our country back for us"
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Rilwayne001: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2014
mike404: THATS THE BEAUTY OF RELIGION OF VIOLENT SORRY RELIGION OF PEACE
Will you jusr shut up and stop been irrational. We all know that BH are bein sponsored by all these our politicians for their political ambition.

BH are not muslim cos the Quran is totAlly against there devilish acts....stop been doofus please
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Btruth: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2014
This is why I kept off reading or listening to the headlines this days. There are no good news again.... God please have mercy on this land call Nigeria.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Godwit1: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2014
STENACO: If they like they should destroy the whole northern. The day they will try eastern Nigeria we will remind them about biafran war. Fools that are fighting without course
Those living there re not human abi?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Will you jusr shut up and stop been irrational. We all know that BH are bein sponsored by all these our politicians for their political ambition.

BH are not muslim cos the Quran is totAlly against there devilish acts....stop been doofus please
Sharrapp, all Muslim are terrorist. Prove me wrong if you can.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by ekenetheorg(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2014
Shit, na wa for naija
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Rilwayne001: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2014
searay: Sharrapp, all Muslim are terrorist. Prove me wrong if you can.

This only shows how demented you are. To prove that you are not, just tell me what terrorist mean to you?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Samueldo(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2014
Gosh only God can Help us
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by jkendy(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2014
We have had our own share on nairaland as well. When a bomb was thrown on #Nairaland few days back, only few survived the blast...
May the 'souls' of all those who lost their data have peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by listica(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2014
Where is Fela Kuti,suffring and smiling,double wahala for dead body.bye bye Nigerian
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Ezugwuharrison(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2014
May God help us in dis tryin tym.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nashirushekoni(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2014
HOW WAS RAMADAN KAREEM IN YOUR AREA HAVE YOU START TODAY OR TOMORROW BUT IN MY AREA WE START TODAY
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by ZUBY77(m): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Nigeria actually needs these bombings.

Before you criticize my point, you need ti know why.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by biomedixexcel(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Heal our land of Lord
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

This only shows how demented you are. To prove that you are not, just tell me what terrorist mean to you?
you said I'm demented? Why not prove me wrong as I said?

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by uboma(m): 8:11am On Jun 28, 2014
elected:

It means is not true. Unless further confirmation says otherwise. I hate bad news.

I just confirmed the story from someone who resides in Bauchi but lives faraway from the blast. The bomb blast went off last night at a hotel in Bayan Gari.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Borno,Adamawa,yobe is under tight security and this insurgents are drifting to those states where the security agents have lost guard. Do we even have a National security Adviser in this Nation.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Demdem:

Oponu, not in public.
If ur sisters are casualties, will u enjoy seeing the fool empowered to secure them go drunk on national Tv?
You are an idiot. So other functions of the state should cease because some deluded idiots like you have chosen to kill to pass their message. If you like tell the world that GEJ drinks to stupor in public, it only confirms your hate driven stupidity. If you wish GEJ does not attend public functions again until boko-haram stops and he does, you can chose the part Oshiomole famously advised a widow to follow.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by lekansigbeku: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2014
emmy-richie:

grin Funny. But on a more serious not, what kind of evil has befallen #Nigeria? Where did it all go wrong?

I wonder why some people will have to kill others just to pass their shitty point across. Such a huge shame.
. Bros the truth is that.... This guys who became bokoharam today are product of this poor almajiris in the north. Parents who give birth to them don't go for family planning nd to crown it all they throw them to the street as beggers and their girls are being taken to a man's house as a wife at age 9-10yrs so after years of these crazy practices the product has evolve now everyone is screaming.... Past Govt failed to look into the almajiris for long now they are hurting us all badly.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Kingspin(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2014
emmy-richie:

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Yemlizzy(f): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2014
Another attack in how many days? When will all this incessant attacks come to an end?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by delishpot: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Oblion: If they just gonna bomb the far north,and leave abj alone, I wouldn't care about em atall

My brother na wa. No be small thing, but biko care na! People like you dey that north o.
See life, one person say make the whole north finish sef, him no care, another say make e no reach him side of north until den im no care. You see say where you sef dey protect na where another person no care about? How nice is that. It goes to show how important everyone finds his home or life and needs peope to care about what happens to them. Its just like amelika says if africa likrs let it burn we dont care as long as they dont bring their shit here. How sweet will it be? For those alive and praying for rescue? All human is unique and deserves to live free and all criminals deserve to be punished. Wey God sef?
So biko my bros, try o, I pray it wont reach you in abuja. I still have family ther too.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by whitedove(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

it is obvious from your assertions above that you have not read the quran(u never start) boko harams are the real muslims,it is clearly written in your God forsaken scripture to kill the kafir(christians and jews).

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Election: PDP Wins First Seat In The House Of Reps / Governor El-rufai Meets Members Of The US Senate & House Of Reps (photos) / President Buhari Appoints Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim As DG, NAPTIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.